Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Alberto Moreno (Contract Expired)

Read 183103 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,232 posts | 4421 
      Re: Alberto Moreno Player Thread
      Reply #1058: Aug 19, 2016 04:51:18 pm
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1059: Aug 19, 2016 04:53:52 pm

You should see the amount of sh*t he gets on IG.... ridiculous.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #1060: Aug 19, 2016 05:12:20 pm
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pass over whatever you're taking!!

JH will be asking Jürgen that question.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1061: Aug 19, 2016 08:50:41 pm
      I realize you can get criticism but I don't take notice when 3-4 people criticize my performance."

Maybe he should take notice, might motivate him to prove his doubters wrong and put in a half decent performance for a change.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #1062: Aug 21, 2016 09:54:45 am
      This Moreno thing really is mind-boggling.  Everyone know he's awful.

On top of that, Klopp apparently said we had been looking for an LB but couldn't find one.  He then dropped Moreno so that Milner could play LB, because he thinks Moreno is worse than someone who doesn't even play LB at his natural position.

And yet we don't have a new LB.  It makes no sense.  Klopp is happy to go into the season with a terrible LB, behind Milner, who isn't even a LB by trade?

It's all fishy.  There's no way in hell that there literally isn't a single reasonably priced player in world football who we could get in before the window closes and who would be an improvement over Moreno.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #1063: Aug 21, 2016 02:11:27 pm
      This Moreno thing really is mind-boggling.  Everyone know he's awful.

On top of that, Klopp apparently said we had been looking for an LB but couldn't find one.  He then dropped Moreno so that Milner could play LB, because he thinks Moreno is worse than someone who doesn't even play LB at his natural position.

And yet we don't have a new LB.  It makes no sense.  Klopp is happy to go into the season with a terrible LB, behind Milner, who isn't even a LB by trade?

It's all fishy.  There's no way in hell that there literally isn't a single reasonably priced player in world football who we could get in before the window closes and who would be an improvement over Moreno.

Should've atleast kept Flanno for left back if we absolutely couldn't find anyone.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,632 posts | 765 
      Reply #1064: Aug 22, 2016 03:37:14 am
      We missed him against Burnley. Yea i said it.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #1065: Aug 22, 2016 05:19:20 am
      We missed him against Burnley. Yea i said it.

Alberto Moreno: Can't live with him, can't live without him? :laugh:
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,232 posts | 4421 
      Reply #1066: Aug 22, 2016 11:29:57 am
      7 Billion people on this earth and Liverool football club can't find one Left back that fits their criteria!
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #1067: Aug 22, 2016 12:07:49 pm
      7 Billion people on this earth and Liverool football club can't find one Left back that fits their criteria!

but we can find the likes of Balotelli though.
      American Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,157 posts | 179 
      Reply #1068: Aug 22, 2016 05:07:03 pm

Could be worse. For example, the USA can't even find a Presidential candidate that fits the criteria.
      trebor12
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,035 posts | 69 
      Reply #1069: Sep 04, 2016 08:48:11 am
      I'm sick of the whole Moreno bashing thing now TBH. Wether we like it or nor Moreno is a liverpool FC player so I'm willing to give the boy a chance. Klopp is a great believer in training and we now have more time than ever for training now we are out of the European games. I'm sure Klopp and his team will be working with Moreno and others on their mistakes and trying to put them right. As for dropping Moreno for milner I'm sure that is to take this young lad out of the firing line as I'm sure that they know he is being slated by us fans and the media and ex players as well. So for me I'm willing to give Moreno time with our world class manager so that he can prove what he's done in the past and improve these young players that we have. If it doesn't work out after this year then maybe it will be time to look for alternatives but let's at least give Klopp some more time at doing what he thinks is right.
      friedeggden
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 258 
      Reply #1070: Sep 05, 2016 10:15:54 am
      I'm sick of the whole Moreno bashing thing now TBH. Wether we like it or nor Moreno is a liverpool FC player so I'm willing to give the boy a chance. Klopp is a great believer in training and we now have more time than ever for training now we are out of the European games. I'm sure Klopp and his team will be working with Moreno and others on their mistakes and trying to put them right. As for dropping Moreno for milner I'm sure that is to take this young lad out of the firing line as I'm sure that they know he is being slated by us fans and the media and ex players as well. So for me I'm willing to give Moreno time with our world class manager so that he can prove what he's done in the past and improve these young players that we have. If it doesn't work out after this year then maybe it will be time to look for alternatives but let's at least give Klopp some more time at doing what he thinks is right.

Yeah but...he's still sh*t.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,739 posts | 3948 
      Reply #1071: Sep 05, 2016 10:39:17 pm

I like his pace and that's it.

He's a massive liability and that's that. No other way of describing him.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,232 posts | 4421 
      Reply #1072: Sep 07, 2016 08:57:08 pm
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #1073: Sep 07, 2016 09:11:04 pm

He is a few banana's short of a bunch there's no doubt about that.

£500 wont bother him but the fool should at least think of the safety of the child, just looks like an accident waiting to happen. (Some would say the same about the way he plays the game.)
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,930 posts | 971 
      Reply #1074: Sep 08, 2016 01:41:52 am

Are hover boards illegal in the UK? 

I saw a kid on one the other day (couldn't have been older than 8 years) who was zipping around, doing spins, tricks, the whole works.  If you've got good balance and coordination (two things Moreno certainly has plenty of) then they really aren't very dangerous. 

Seems like making a mountain out of a mole hill to me....
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1075: Sep 08, 2016 02:06:03 am
      Are hover boards illegal in the UK? 

I saw a kid on one the other day (couldn't have been older than 8 years) who was zipping around, doing spins, tricks, the whole works.  If you've got good balance and coordination (two things Moreno certainly has plenty of) then they really aren't very dangerous. 

Seems like making a mountain out of a mole hill to me....

It's illegal to ride them on pavements in the UK and there's also been some big safety issues with them regarding them blowing up. Seems incredibly stupid to be riding one while crossing the road and pushing your baby in a pram.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #1076: Sep 08, 2016 03:48:30 am
      Never been a candidate for Mensa has he?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1077: Sep 08, 2016 05:22:36 am
      Never been a candidate for Mensa has he?

And that is his biggest failing, he must be borderline medically retarded. Plus why on earth would he not be walking with his baby, how lazy is he?
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,008 posts | 209 
      • do do do
      Reply #1078: Sep 08, 2016 08:22:21 am
      honestly guys this is yankee hysteria, gossip rag sh*t, talking about the way moreno walked his baby, saying it's dangerous because segways can blow up... what happened to laughing at the rags, now we just go along with them
      friedeggden
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 258 
      Reply #1079: Sep 08, 2016 09:32:25 am
      Honestly he blows my mind!

Dangerous or not just, why?!?

I hope he got the piss ripped out of him by the rest of the team for that  :lmao:
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1080: Sep 08, 2016 11:22:04 am
      honestly guys this is yankee hysteria, gossip rag sh*t, talking about the way moreno walked his baby, saying it's dangerous because segways can blow up... what happened to laughing at the rags, now we just go along with them

I'm all for laughing at the rags but Moreno's actions are ridiculous and the fact that you think they aren't worries me.

Quick Reply