Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

LFC Reds Poll

Q. MOTM?

Simon Mignolet
      10 (12.8%)
      Kolo Toure
      0 (0%)
      Javi Manquillo
      1 (1.3%)
      Glen Johnson
      1 (1.3%)
      Martin Skrtel
      1 (1.3%)
      Lucas Leiva
      24 (30.8%)
      Joe Allen
      2 (2.6%)
      Jordan Henderson
      8 (10.3%)
      Raheem Sterling
      13 (16.7%)
      Steven Gerrard
      1 (1.3%)
      Rickie Lambert
      16 (20.5%)
      Alberto Moreno
      1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Voting closed: Nov 29, 2014 10:07:53 pm

Ludogorets Razgrad 2-2 Liverpool: In Game and Post Match Dirty Sheet

Read 33141 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,683 posts | 6977 
      Re: Ludogorets Razgrad 2-2 Liverpool: In Game and Post Match Dirty Sheet
      Reply #575: Nov 26, 2014 09:57:14 pm
      Did anyone hear Brendan Rodgers' post-match interview. 

Is he taking the F***ing piss?
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Re: LIVE: Ludogorets v Liverpool (Champions League)
      Reply #576: Nov 26, 2014 09:57:18 pm
      Rodgers: Great effort by the players tonight I thought they were outstanding.

Personally thought he was talking a load of rubbish but he's had a lot of sh*te thrown at him so deserves the chance to deflect it there with a bit of his own.
      Bubonic
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 634 posts | 25 
      Reply #577: Nov 26, 2014 09:57:43 pm
      You are forgetting Real Madrid have to be arsed to beat Ludogarettes.

Yeah, but if Ronaldo is on he will want goals.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #578: Nov 26, 2014 09:58:59 pm
      Rodgers: Great effort by the players tonight I thought they were outstanding.

Always disliked his interviews, comes out with some right bollocks at times.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #579: Nov 26, 2014 09:59:00 pm
      Oh f**k off you. Miserable f**king tw*t you are.

P**ck.

:lmao:

s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #580: Nov 26, 2014 10:00:08 pm

Is he taking the f**king piss?

I thought the players were outstanding.... Rodgers.

Every f**king game

Gets very frustrating game after game. If we were so outstanding we would have won a few more and lost a few less.
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #581: Nov 26, 2014 10:01:02 pm

Is he taking the f**king piss?

we, wrote above i was speechless, the man is in a world of his own, he has swansea standard at a different club

to brendan : you bellend, these minnows who have a budget 100 times smaller than us, have played better than us in the 2 games, they deserved more than 1 point against us, and you came out saying that the lads were fantastic tonight ? we're lucky their keeper did a mignolet against us in the last seconds, are you having a F***ing laugh ? he's taking the F***ing piss at us
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts | 408 
      Reply #582: Nov 26, 2014 10:02:00 pm
      The stats say it all really. Absolutely disgraceful.

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #583: Nov 26, 2014 10:02:37 pm
      The stats say it all really. Absolutely disgraceful.

Outstanding, no?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #584: Nov 26, 2014 10:03:22 pm
      Personally thought he was talking a load of rubbish but he's had a lot of sh*te thrown at him so deserves the chance to deflect it there with a bit of his own.

Correct Luke, nobody has a monopoly on sh*te.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #585: Nov 26, 2014 10:03:25 pm
      It's not all doom n gloom though. I fancy us to beat Basle in the final game with the full backing of an Anfield crowd and biggest plus for me was Lambert. He was excellent tonight, did a great job glueing the ball no matter what height it came into him, he brought others into play, rarely gave it away, scored again and should have the shirt nailed from here on in as far as I'm concerned.

Keep him in the side, play a little more direct at times (ideally into his feet) and get our skill players (Sterling, Coutinho and Lambert) buzzing in, around and beyond the big man.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #586: Nov 26, 2014 10:04:48 pm
      It's not all doom n gloom though. I fancy us to beat Basle in the final game with the full backing of an Anfield crowd and biggest plus for me was Lambert. He was excellent tonight, did a great job glueing the ball no matter what height it came into him, he brought others into play, rarely gave it away, scored again and should have the shirt nailed from here on in as far as I'm concerned.

Keep him in the side, play a little more direct at times (ideally into his feet) and get our skill players (Sterling, Coutinho and Lambert) buzzing in, around and beyond the big man.

Agreed Lambert is much better than Balotelli as a lone striker.
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #587: Nov 26, 2014 10:05:44 pm
      Oh f**k off you. Miserable f**king tw*t you are.

P**ck.

the truth hurts ? at least i'm real, not lying to myself, ohhh we're still in it, ohhh nothing changed , that's the problem, nothing changed in our depressing style of football, there's no light at the end of the tunnel , no hope , no nothing , on top of these, you see brendan with his interviews , he has no f**king clue of what our players do on the pitch, how can you say the lads were fantastic, look on the match facts, they had possession, shots, we had 2 lucky counters, they were all over us , someone posted a comparison between the budgets, it's worse than some league 2 teams
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts | 408 
      Reply #588: Nov 26, 2014 10:05:45 pm

Astounding more like. The manager needs a slap, the utter brown stuff that comes out of his mouth is disgusting!
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #589: Nov 26, 2014 10:05:57 pm

Excellent is a push for me mate but he's certainly an improvement on Balotelli that's for sure. Should definitely keep his place in the side, that is without question.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,882 posts | 6816 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #590: Nov 26, 2014 10:06:40 pm
      These fuckers like breaking my heart. F***ing miserable and now I have to go through a whole day of work sulking about it! Fuuuucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
      Scottbot

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #591: Nov 26, 2014 10:07:10 pm
      we, wrote above i was speechless, the man is in a world of his own, he has swansea standard at a different club

to brendan : you bellend, these minnows who have a budget 100 times smaller than us, have played better than us in the 2 games, they deserved more than 1 point against us, and you came out saying that the lads were fantastic tonight ? we're lucky their keeper did a mignolet against us in the last seconds, are you having a f**king laugh ? he's taking the f**king piss at us

Sometimes you should maybe give it a rest fella? You are shouting the same thing over and over again only louder it seems. It wasn't pretty but we're a win away from the knockout stages and I'll take that right now.

s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #592: Nov 26, 2014 10:07:57 pm

Maybe I am expecting to much from Lambert, but he frustrates the F**k out of me. Great opportunistic goal and he has a good touch, but after what we had , to what we have is heartbreaking.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,683 posts | 6977 
      Reply #593: Nov 26, 2014 10:09:25 pm
      Maybe I am expecting to much from Lambert, but he frustrates the f**k out of me.

You probably are expecting too much.  Thought he worked harder than most of the other players.  Scoring that goal so quickly after theirs stopped them running up a big score against us IMO.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,258 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #594: Nov 26, 2014 10:09:45 pm
      Are you enjoying our European nights Keith (Singleton).

Nice of you to drop in.

The BS are plying tomorrow you know. Happy Christmas.
      Scottbot

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #595: Nov 26, 2014 10:10:16 pm
      Excellent is a push for me mate but he's certainly an improvement on Balotelli that's for sure. Should definitely keep his place in the side, that is without question.

Yeah maybe excellent was pushing it! Looks like he is playing himself into a bit of form though, still needs a bit more sharpness but I would like to see him in a side with Lallana, Cou and Sterling all looking to get into contact. sterling aside there wasn't much in the way of pace, threat or trickery in and around him tonight. I'd still like to see a Lambert-Sterling combo up top at some stage.
      Scottbot

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #596: Nov 26, 2014 10:11:32 pm
      Maybe I am expecting to much from Lambert, but he frustrates the f**k out of me. Great opportunistic goal and he has a good touch, but after what we had , to what we have is heartbreaking.

Yep, was thinking that myself. I feel like Shallow Hal when Gwyneth turns into the Big Fat Heffalump
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #597: Nov 26, 2014 10:12:05 pm
      ok i won't say anything more, i hope brendan proves us wrong, even though i'm highly doubtful, what worries me is simply the mental state he's in, he doesn't want to accept that we're playing piss poor football, if he does that, maybe he'll see the mistakes and improve our team, but if he's still arrogant, not willing to see what he does wrong, nothing will change, if he camed out and said we played poor and that he seeks to improve us i wouldnt be so fierce against him, but he is blind, that's the problem

Quick Reply