Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

The "Anfield Redevelopment is in progress!" Thread

Read 308350 times
      higgy_sham and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Re: The "Anfield Redevelopment is in progress!" Thread
      Reply #1058: Dec 19, 2023 07:47:40 am
      Atmosphere in the upper was great v united. I was in AU5 row 38 from around 4/5 rows Infront everyone was standing and most were getting involved in singing.
      Seen a few people saying atmosphere was bad so maybe the acoustics don't travel well
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #1059: Jan 02, 2024 01:45:06 am
      Was in AU2 tonight row 17. Pretty decent atmosphere. Few leaks in the roof though! 😬 Not on me fortunately. Better view than the top of the Main Stand too.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,662 posts | 3896 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1060: Jan 23, 2024 02:17:11 pm
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,662 posts | 3896 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1061: Feb 07, 2024 04:57:12 pm
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,662 posts | 3896 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1062: Feb 07, 2024 05:07:43 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8673 
      Reply #1063: Feb 10, 2024 05:55:32 pm
      Looked impressive full today with all the scarves out for YNWA
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,242 posts | 3495 
      Reply #1064: Feb 12, 2024 10:44:00 am
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,009 posts | 225 
      Reply #1065: May 18, 2024 11:48:31 am
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,662 posts | 3896 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1066: May 22, 2024 09:52:21 am
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,678 posts | 1636 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #1067: Yesterday at 11:09:00 pm

Felt quite emotional watching that video, it was good to follow all of them from start to finish and I've enjoyed the progress, even though he's a blue - he's alright is Mr Drone  :D

The last time I went to Anfield for a match was a champions league game in the Anfield Rd end and it's changed so much for the better. Looks a picture now and seeing all the forever stones down looks class, I hope they've cleaned them up as the last time I saw mine, it was faded and couldn't read it very well.

I love the way they've seamlessly blended the main stand and the anfield road end to look almost like one, very neat indeed, we've waited a long time for this but it finally looks complete and perfect.

Well done FSG  :clap:
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,662 posts | 3896 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1068: Today at 08:20:52 am
      Felt quite emotional watching that video, it was good to follow all of them from start to finish and I've enjoyed the progress, even though he's a blue - he's alright is Mr Drone  :D

The last time I went to Anfield for a match was a champions league game in the Anfield Rd end and it's changed so much for the better. Looks a picture now and seeing all the forever stones down looks class, I hope they've cleaned them up as the last time I saw mine, it was faded and couldn't read it very well.

I love the way they've seamlessly blended the main stand and the anfield road end to look almost like one, very neat indeed, we've waited a long time for this but it finally looks complete and perfect.

Well done FSG  :clap:

Even more impressive when you see the Timelapse
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LOWAZRvjp6M
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,430 posts | 6422 
      Reply #1069: Today at 05:55:29 pm
      Looks like Anfield tours are closed for the month of June due to concerts so I won't be able to tour the stadium. I assume it's still worthwhile for me to go over and at least see it from the outside? Shop will likely be open and accessible?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,334 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #1070: Today at 06:09:42 pm
      Looks like Anfield tours are closed for the month of June due to concerts so I won't be able to tour the stadium. I assume it's still worthwhile for me to go over and at least see it from the outside? Shop will likely be open and accessible?

Yes it should be. There's also another shop in Liverpool One shopping centre (albeit a smaller one), so you don't need to go to Anfield for the shop only. That said, I'd definitely go anyway if you've never been before, even if just to take a picture outside, see the Hillsborough memorial etc. When are you coming?

Looks like the museum will be open too. It's not huge or anything but worth a quick visit.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,345 posts | 4966 
      Reply #1071: Today at 07:12:36 pm

Definitely go mate.

From the states it's likely to be ages, if ever, you get back over so as Diego says go to get a feel for the area, the Hillsborough memorial,   The Sandon Bar etc
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,430 posts | 6422 
      Reply #1072: Today at 09:23:54 pm
      Yes it should be. There's also another shop in Liverpool One shopping centre (albeit a smaller one), so you don't need to go to Anfield for the shop only. That said, I'd definitely go anyway if you've never been before, even if just to take a picture outside, see the Hillsborough memorial etc. When are you coming?

Looks like the museum will be open too. It's not huge or anything but worth a quick visit.

It will be the Sunday after this one. We'll be flying in from Dublin and then heading out by car the following day. I'll probably only have a little over a day so it's gonna be tough to try and at least see a few of the things I'd like to see but I'm going to do my best.

Quick Reply