Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 15th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P13 W6 D5 L2

LFC Down Under - Part 2

Read 15761 times
      Muzzman1969
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 919 posts | 41 
      Re: LFC Down Under - Part 2
      Reply #69: Feb 16, 2015 10:59:42 am
      Well in lads made up for you all

Have a great day

Last game I saw was the last home game of 2004, before emigrating to Oz.  Had been a season ticket holder for 20 odd years before that so really looking forward to it.

Suncorp Stadium is more like a traditional English ground so should be a great atmosphere.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #70: Feb 16, 2015 11:00:25 am
      Still in F***ing limbo can't find 3 tickets in any category.

Have to go to Brisbane for work tomorrow so I will be looking for a ticketek office to line up and will send the missus to a Sydney one also.

I F***ing hate ticketek most incompetent F***ing organisation I have come across.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,844 posts | 6785 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #71: Feb 16, 2015 11:11:52 am
      Still in f**king limbo can't find 3 tickets in any category.

Have to go to Brisbane for work tomorrow so I will be looking for a ticketek office to line up and will send the missus to a Sydney one also.

I f**king hate ticketek most incompetent f**king organisation I have come across.

Hate the fuckers as well.

Good luck Bro.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #72: Feb 16, 2015 11:15:28 am

http://www.lfctour.com/news/latest-news/february-17-general-sale-tickets-available-for-australian-games

General admission tickets for Liverpool's two pre-season games in Australia this July will be available to purchase on Tuesday February 17.

The Reds have scheduled friendly fixtures in Brisbane on July 17 and Adelaide on July 20, their first ever visits to the two cities, as part of the club's 2015 tour.

A-League outfits Brisbane Roar and Adelaide United provide the opposition for the matches, which will take place at Suncorp Stadium and the Adelaide Oval respectively.

Tickets will be available to the general public at the following times on Tuesday: 11am local time in Queensland; 11.30am local time in South Australia; 1am GMT in the United Kingdom.

Click here for details on how to purchase tickets online.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #73: Feb 16, 2015 11:21:59 am
      you guys need to start saving!

Adelaide: Pre-Sale - Adult   $151.91 to $202.88 £76 to £102 for a friendly.
      Brisbane: There are no tickets available to the general public at this time.

Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #74: Feb 17, 2015 12:45:50 am
      Well in to all those who are going to see the Reds this summer down under. I completely get the excitement as I was that way last year when they were in Chicago.
      joshuaaa07
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Reply #75: Feb 17, 2015 03:20:15 am
      If anyone has missed out I ended up with too many tickets as I was after 4 but ended up with 2+2 but then brought 4... So I've got 2 sets of 2 to sell at cost price
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #76: Feb 17, 2015 04:45:19 am
      Finally got it sorted.

Got  Category 3 tickets online through my phone as I was lining up at a Brisbane ticket office then purchased the other 2 in person.

Sheer luck and determination.

Looking forward now need to all congregate somewhere and get on the piss before the game. PM's are in order in due course.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #77: Feb 17, 2015 04:57:18 am
      Finally got it sorted.

Got  Category 3 tickets online through my phone as I was lining up at a Brisbane ticket office then purchased the other 2 in person.

Looking forward now need to all congregate somewhere and get on the piss before the game. PM's are in order in due course.

Glad to hear it got sorted in the end bud.
      jtrollip
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 192 posts |
      Reply #78: Feb 17, 2015 05:54:48 am
      Got 4 tickets for the Brisbane match!

We should organise a pre match piss up for all the Reds in Brisbane
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #79: Feb 17, 2015 06:08:49 am
      Glad to hear it got sorted in the end bud.

Cheers mate.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #80: Feb 17, 2015 06:38:15 am
      I tried all day to get 2 tickets for the Brisbane or Adelaide matches, no luck F**k the Aussie ticketek or whatever they call themselves. Also where have they got these outrageous ticket prices from.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #81: Feb 17, 2015 07:53:19 am
      Finally got it sorted.

Well in Dado

Made up for you that you're going.

Enjoy, make some noise lads
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #82: Feb 17, 2015 09:40:22 am
      I tried all day to get 2 tickets for the Brisbane or Adelaide matches, no luck F**k the Aussie ticketek or whatever they call themselves. Also where have they got these outrageous ticket prices from.

As high as the prices are, when 95,000 tickets get sold in Melbourne within 33 minutes and then Brisbane and Adelaide a combined 100,000+ being sold out close to the same time, you can understand it.

My only annoyance is the people who leech off big events and buy only to sell on eBay at 3x the cost price. Kop tickets in Brisbane were $93 or something and now theyre being sold at $200+. Hate that. These people deny proper fans who want to attend and price them out if they're late on first round tickets.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #83: Feb 17, 2015 10:17:54 am
      If anyone has missed out I ended up with too many tickets as I was after 4 but ended up with 2+2 but then brought 4... So I've got 2 sets of 2 to sell at cost price

Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match.  ;)
      joshuaaa07
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Reply #84: Feb 17, 2015 10:36:29 am
      Just pm'ed you billy1
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #85: Feb 17, 2015 10:18:23 pm
      Well in Dado

Made up for you that you're going.

Enjoy, make some noise lads

Cheers Jon mate, will make plenty of noise that's for sure.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #86: Feb 18, 2015 06:53:21 am

Thankx Josh I have sent you a pm-cheers.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #87: Feb 18, 2015 07:00:02 am
      As high as the prices are, when 95,000 tickets get sold in Melbourne within 33 minutes and then Brisbane and Adelaide a combined 100,000+ being sold out close to the same time, you can understand it.

My only annoyance is the people who leech off big events and buy only to sell on eBay at 3x the cost price. Kop tickets in Brisbane were $93 or something and now theyre being sold at $200+. Hate that. These people deny proper fans who want to attend and price them out if they're late on first round tickets.

What I am trying to work out John is work out total cost with airfares and accommodation, I do not think it will be much more expensive to fly to the U.K. and see the REDS play in a couple of league matches. As my wife was saying at my age whatever I decide it will probably be the last time I will see the REDS live, and I am being drawn towards Liverpool and Anfield where I still have relatives.
      joshuaaa07
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Reply #88: Feb 18, 2015 07:08:31 am
      What I am trying to work out John is work out total cost with airfares and accommodation, I do not think it will be much more expensive to fly to the U.K. and see the REDS play in a couple of league matches. As my wife was saying at my age whatever I decide it will probably be the last time I will see the REDS live, and I am being drawn towards Liverpool and Anfield where I still have relatives.

That is a very vaild point  :) im over in march and missed tickets while im over, pretty much why I went over board getting tickets while they are here
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #89: Feb 18, 2015 07:27:41 am

Do you have tickets left for Adelaide Joshua? I'm coming over on the 15th to Adelaide and reading the thread I'm not sure if you've got rid of them yet !
      Pleae feel free to PM me!
      joshuaaa07
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Reply #90: Feb 18, 2015 07:43:15 am
      Do you have tickets left for Adelaide Joshua? I'm coming over on the 15th to Adelaide and reading the thread I'm not sure if you've got rid of them yet !
      Pleae feel free to PM me!

Sorry I've only got brisbane tickets :(
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #91: Feb 18, 2015 09:13:53 am

I definitely can see where you're coming from Billy but unfortunately that's not in the line of thinking for 99% of sporting organisations.

This trip alone will cost me $2,000+. It is a ridiculously high number (especially considering Adelaide is a destination!!) but alas that is what it comes down to.

Quick Reply