Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 17th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

And here's the News....

Read 8109 times
      SuperJon
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 105 posts |
      And here's the News....
      Reply #69: Oct 25, 2007 12:56:21 am
      It's mainly Southern California.  A friend of mine got this e-mail from a friend of his in San Diego yesterday:

But the TV is not doing it justice... flying into SD was like going into hell.... There are literally a 100 miles of fires on the East county and Smoke that make thunderheads look like nothing.... there were dozens of smoke stacks that made you think there were dozens of volcanos all erupting... I've never seen anything to compare but a bad movie depicting the surface of Venus.....

The neighborhood that guy lives in has at least 21 of the 60 houses are burnt down.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      And here's the News....
      Reply #70: Oct 26, 2007 06:47:33 pm
      lfcreds.com latest news.

Eddie no longer has the top 9 topics running in the Arkles  :lmao:
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      And here's the News....
      Reply #71: Oct 26, 2007 06:49:51 pm
      lfcreds.com latest news.

Eddie no longer has the top 9 topics running in the Arkles  :lmao:

b***ard, and my takeover was going so well :D
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      And here's the News....
      Reply #72: Oct 26, 2007 06:53:24 pm
      Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check who started this topic now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      And here's the News....
      Reply #73: Oct 26, 2007 06:54:15 pm
      You cannot stop me, I am unstoppable :D :D :D
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      And here's the News....
      Reply #74: Oct 26, 2007 07:10:22 pm
      You cannot stop me, I am unstoppable :D :D :D

Smartarse  :lmao:
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      And here's the News....
      Reply #75: Oct 26, 2007 07:20:07 pm
      sh*t, I've really buggered it now. I can't delete the first post in a topic, and it won't let me split the topic from the first post either!

JD - Help!
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      And here's the News....
      Reply #76: Oct 26, 2007 07:21:09 pm
      sh*t, I've really buggered it now. I can't delete the first post in a topic, and it won't let me split the topic from the first post either!

JD - Help!

:lmao:  not so smartarse   :lmao:
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      And here's the News....
      Reply #77: Oct 26, 2007 07:22:32 pm
      I think I've worked out a way, doing it now ;)
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: And here's the News....
      Reply #78: Oct 26, 2007 07:31:56 pm
      Sorted!
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: And here's the News....
      Reply #79: Apr 16, 2008 11:14:22 pm
      Major news in my area this week, chap's been murdered & it's three of the regulars from my local involved.

Murder police name two suspects 

Two men are being sought by detectives in connection with the murder of a 44-year-old in Hertfordshire.
      Police have appealed for help in trying to trace Kevin Spires, 36, of Clarendon Road, Harpenden, and Bobby McQueen, 37, of Aragan Close, Hemel Hempstead.

Mr McQueen and Mr Spires should not be approached, say police

The victim, who has not been formally identified, walked into hospital in Hemel Hempstead with stab wounds, but died later.

A man from the town was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of murder.

Det Ch Insp Mark Ross who is leading the murder investigation said members of the public were advised not to approach the men but to contact police.

Hertfordshire Police believe the two may be in the Clacton area of Essex.

LINK

Thought I'd give you an update on this story, one of the fella's has just been given life yesterday.

Man is convicted of killing rival

A 36-year-old man has been jailed for life for murdering an underworld rival who died after he drove himself to hospital with stab wounds.

Neil Orton, 44, of Jupiter Drive, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, suffered a severed spleen and told hospital staff: "I've been stabbed seven times."

He died hours after arriving at Hemel Hempstead Hospital on 14 June 2007.

Kevin Spires, of Cuffley Court, Hemel Hempstead, was found guilty of murder after a trial at St Albans Crown Court.

During the trial, the jury heard how there was a history of bad feeling between Spires and Mr Orton, who both have convictions for violence and drugs.

'Code of silence'

Mr Orton was once shot in the head during an incident on the M1 near Watford.

The case against the alleged gunman collapsed after Mr Orton withdrew a statement he had given police.

Jurors heard how Spires suffered a broken arm in an attack, said to have been carried out by Mr Orton and two other men in Hemel Hempstead in 2005.

George Heimler, prosecuting, told how Spires "honoured the code of silence and principle of self-help" by not talking to police.

On the evening of 13 June, Mr Orton was drinking in the Royal Stag pub in Hemel Hempstead when Spires came in, jurors heard.

Mr Orton wanted to end the feud between them and they spent the evening playing pool before going back to his home, along with a friend of Spires.

Moments after arriving, Spires had stabbed Mr Orton seven times in the chest and back.

Mr Orton underwent two emergency operations, but died hours later after suffering a heart attack.

Passing sentence Judge Michael Baker QC told Spires: "In the pub there was no sign of trouble between you and Mr Orton but earlier events make it likely you bore him a grudge."

Spires must serve at least 16 years before he can be considered for parole.

LINK

The other chap had the charges dropped before it went to trial, but apparently the police found a firearm & he's been sentenced to five years.

Quick Reply