Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Summer Transfers IN/OUT

Read 94005 times
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,564 posts | 1549 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Re: Summer Transfers IN/OUT
      Reply #414: Jun 11, 2015 04:03:54 pm
      Is it wrong that I have images of punching her squarely under the chin with a Tyson like uppercut?
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,372 posts | 4973 
      Reply #415: Jun 11, 2015 04:12:20 pm
      Is it wrong that I have images of punching her squarely under the chin with a Tyson like uppercut?

Not at all buddy.

Although it seems Poko has other things on his mind where young Miley is concerned.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #416: Jun 11, 2015 04:37:35 pm
      Still haven't given up on Balo.
      Poko
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,502 posts | 65 
      Reply #417: Jun 11, 2015 04:39:53 pm
      Not at all buddy.

Although it seems Poko has other things on his mind where young Miley is concerned.

She has way more money than me, how could you pass something like that up.  :f_whistle:
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,232 posts | 4421 
      Reply #418: Jun 11, 2015 04:46:42 pm

I wouldn't normally condone violence but in this instance......

Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #419: Jun 11, 2015 08:40:24 pm

Bit excessive.. I'd opt for a "Cockuppercut"
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #420: Jun 12, 2015 10:12:10 am
      OUT
      Sterling - 50mil (QPR get 10 mil)
      Borini    - 10mil
      Lambert - 3mil
      Lucas - 8-10mil (back to brazil or Inter)
      Aspas - 5mil
      Alberto - 5mil
      Coatest - 5mil
      Possible 70ish mil made from that lot

In
      Benzima or Higuain or Lacazzi  - 35 - 40 mil
      Lavazzi (PSG) - 8-10 mil
      Clyne             - 15mil
      still leaves us with some pennies for a CM but i think we need to get rid of either Allen or Lucas as we dont need both and one will just rot on the bench which is pointless. 
      poolio_54
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 376 posts | 11 
      Reply #421: Jun 12, 2015 11:50:09 am
      I think we shud be looking at Micah Richards on a free, granted didnt see anything of him last season but always got the impression there is a real player in him somewhere, could cover rb n provide cb competition
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,615 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #422: Jun 12, 2015 12:00:13 pm
      OUT

Can't agree there mate, we need lucas, even if he is backup to a new holding MF.

We were so much better with him in the team last season.
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #423: Jun 12, 2015 01:12:44 pm
      Can't agree there mate, we need lucas, even if he is backup to a new holding MF.

We were so much better with him in the team last season.

I agree with you Brezipool... just dont think FSG do!!

he is knocking on 30's door so unless they sell now he'll be worth nothing to them. #moneyball
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #424: Jun 12, 2015 01:19:27 pm
      I agree with you Brezipool... just dont think FSG do!!

he is knocking on 30's door so unless they sell now he'll be worth nothing to them. #moneyball

He's 28, and the way he plays and trains he's got 6 more years in him, barring injuries.
      JustMingle
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 982 posts | 62 
      • 6 Times
      Reply #425: Jun 12, 2015 01:34:22 pm
      He's 28, and the way he plays and trains he's got 6 more years in him, barring injuries.

Dont get me wrong Swab, I want him to stay... great player!!

I just dont think the owners will see it our way!
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #426: Jun 12, 2015 06:22:45 pm
      I think we shud be looking at Micah Richards on a free, granted didnt see anything of him last season but always got the impression there is a real player in him somewhere, could cover rb n provide cb competition

Has agreed terms with Villa
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #427: Jun 12, 2015 06:28:09 pm

Good! He'd be just another average signing.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #428: Jun 13, 2015 05:07:27 am
      As others have stated, it is horribly depressing to fully realize and witness the current state of our beloved club, from top to bottom.
      All my fears seem to be coming to an awful reality.
      I do though like the signing of Milner and can understand the addition of Ings but it is also incredibly sad to see that we have no aspiration to be a top 4 club and seem destined to be a club that seems 5th to be our peak and anything down to 8th a fact of where are and will be for quite a while.
      Honestly bewildered and mortified by the situation.
      bobobobo
      • Forum Ian St John

• 439 posts | 20 
      Reply #429: Jun 13, 2015 10:08:44 am
      OUT
      Borini    - 10mil
      Lambert - 3mil
      Aspas - 5mil
      Alberto - 5mil
      Coatest - 5mil

In
      Lavazzi (PSG) - 8-10 mil
      still leaves us with some pennies for a CM but i think we need to get rid of either Allen or Lucas as we dont need both and one will just rot on the bench which is pointless. 

Would substitute Lucas for Lovren on the outgoing list - would take the same about - around 10m

Doubt Lavezzi will be coming as he's 30

Clyne definitely - 15m
      Then a defender that is comfortable both sides but predominantly RIGHT sided, Skrtel is aging a bit and I trust Sakho more than Skrts, espeically as Sakho is going to age and develop as a player and Skrtel just past his peak...
      Maybe Joel Matip? Obviously we can't attract the Varane's of the world with no CL but he's a big strong defender like Sakho but also very quick. 10m

I personally would want an upgrade on Migs but thats not going to happen, Casillas would be the obvious choice - wouldn't cost very much

Would also love Schneiderlin but can't see that happening unless we let Allen/Lucas leave

Reckon we'll see a 4-4-2 diamond next year and with Clyne and Matip would probably look like this?
                                                             Mignolet/Casillas(I wish!)

Clyne/Flanno    Matip/Skrtel/Toure                                           Sakho/Matip/ Toure             Moreno/Enrique

Can/Lucas/Allen

Hendo/Can/Milner                                Milner/Can/Allen

Coutinho/Lallana

Sturridge/Balotelli/Ings/Origi                                  Sturridge/Balotelli/Ings/Origi

Feel like thats an improvement on what we had the season just gone - not necessarily a title winning side but one capable of top 4? Which has to be the realistic aim...Milner will have been told he is going to play a lot.
      CHOW87
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 53 posts |
      Reply #430: Jun 14, 2015 07:49:32 pm
      OUT
      Borini    - 10mil
      Lambert - 3mil
      Aspas - 5mil
      Alberto - 5mil
      Coatest - 5mil

In
      Lavazzi (PSG) - 8-10 mil
      still leaves us with some pennies for a CM but i think we need to get rid of either Allen or Lucas as we dont need both and one will just rot on the bench which is pointless. In
      Lavazzi (PSG) - 8-10 mil

This sounds great in theory but we saw Borini dig his heels in and refuse to leave last summer. How many of our also-rans will agree to move to a lesser club for less money? Sadly too many players are happy to take the big bucks and either go on loan or piss about in the reserves.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,615 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #431: Jun 15, 2015 08:50:41 am
      stop adding lucas to leaving category. We are losing enough players this summer.

Lucas will be here for another couple of season at least, until he feels he is not getting enough games, then he will probably go home to Brazil.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #432: Jun 15, 2015 11:14:42 am
      stop adding lucas to leaving category. We are losing enough players this summer.

Lucas will be here for another couple of season at least, until he feels he is not getting enough games, then he will probably go home to Brazil.
      Why not? It's good business (and I didn't say football). You don't want to wait for him to be £5m or £4m or £3m to sell.

We'll replace him with someone on a free. And that's a cool £8m "for future world class transfers". Don't you always want world class players? Let me cash out on the £8m first and I'll promise to buy you a world class player "in the distant future". :lmao:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,615 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #433: Jun 16, 2015 08:37:55 am
      Why not? It's good business (and I didn't say football). You don't want to wait for him to be £5m or £4m or £3m to sell.

We'll replace him with someone on a free. And that's a cool £8m "for future world class transfers". Don't you always want world class players? Let me cash out on the £8m first and I'll promise to buy you a world class player "in the distant future". :lmao:

Don't care about the money. He has been a great servant, if he is leaving in a couple of years he should be able to go on a free for his service to LFC, that way he get's a bumper deal at his next club.

We let johnosn go on a free, defo think lucas deserves that as well.

Besides, he is more important to us is football terms than a few million quid.

ps. I know you are having a dig at FSG. ;D :lmao:
      ruthcity

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #434: Jun 16, 2015 09:23:40 am
      ps. I know you are having a dig at FSG. ;D :lmao:
      I hate them for destroying the squad and with their money making objectives. It's not like they cannot afford.

They should hire Arsene Wenger. 1) He has a masters degree in economics. 2) he makes the CL all the time. 3) he does make money from trading players - Anelka, Overmars, Henry, Adebayor. Where's Brendan in business terms?
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,632 posts | 765 
      Reply #435: Jun 16, 2015 08:10:29 pm
      Charlie Austin is a good player. I dunno how people can't see it.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #436: Jun 16, 2015 08:23:37 pm
      I hate them for destroying the squad

Yup remember the first match of FSG reign...the 2010 Merseyside Derby; got up at 3:30am for that one never will forget it.

Raul Meireles, Paul Konchesky, Fabio Aurelio, Sotirios Kyrgiakos, Joe Cole, Christian Poulsen, Jay Spearing,    David N'Gog

All starters that day and then summarily dismissed by FSG and moved on to bathe in glory at bigger clubs.

Damn you FSG...Damn you to hell!!! you destroyed one of the great squads in league history.

Quick Reply