0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: Mar 21, 2015 09:57:01 pm

Swansea City 0-1 Liverpool: In game and post match pleasure

Read 31992 times
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Re: Swansea City 0-1 Liverpool: In game and post match pleasure
      Reply #621: Mar 17, 2015 10:35:38 pm
      I'm not a fan of Allen, and massively prefer Reina to Mign, but both had very good games yesterday.
      The back 3 were pretty good. But the midfield and attack movement and passing were largely sh*t.

Sturridge doesn't look fully fit. I think he's also struggling a bit without the space Suarez would give him.

Our win rate is very, very good this yr. But many games are very, very close. If teams start rumbling our tactics/one or two players, who knows what the effect could be. Infact who would have expected a shitty team like Swansea to dominate in the 1st half so much.

I cant understand why some people think being in a Europa Cup slot at this stage is something to applaud.

Christ almighty you really are a F***ing bollocksmith of the highest order.
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #622: Mar 19, 2015 12:17:33 pm
      says it all really that our GK is MOTM for this one as we didnt really show up till 2nd half and took great pressing from hendo and a lucky deflection but they all count. i just hope now we are resting longer between games we can turn up the level again come Sunday.
      Andy Phillips
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #623: Mar 19, 2015 02:58:28 pm
      Thought that we never got going in 1st half. Swansea are a tidy side and a win there is very creditable considering we've not beaten them there since they gained promotion under a certain Mr Rodgers. We lacked energy in the first half but still managed to have a shot or two. When Brendan changed it in 2nd half, playing Sterling in a more attacking position and playing a diamond formation, we began to look more threatening. It was obvious they'd had a good telling off at the break as the reds upped the pace and their pressing.

I'd take a 1-0 win all day long.

It's a two way tie to who was mom in Mig and Joe Allen - who to my mind was there all the time when we lost the ball. Skrtel and Hendo also did well. Sturridge still looks a bit rusty but hopefully the more games he plays the better he'll become. At least he's getting into scoring positions and with a tad of lady luck, could have made it 2-0 at the end and also he played that great ball into Sterling as well. There's no way can we afford to start so poorly on Sunday. ;)

Quick Reply