Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)

Read 582734 times
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7154 
      Re: Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)
      Reply #6555: Today at 02:51:16 pm
      Unless we get silly money for him I wont him to stay because to get a 15-20 league goal player is going to cost us well in excess £50mil.
      This season was defined by some moments that just didnt happen for us it was so much better than last year and we won a trophy too so its a bit soon to be thinking about failures. I didnt agree with Mo getting that contract as it appeared to be for what he had done and it was bound to be a noose around his neck for some people to have a pop at him. He can be a goal scorer and a provider next season playing out wide.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,227 posts | 3483 
      Re: Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)
      Reply #6556: Today at 02:53:59 pm
      His lowest tally of league goals since he arrived indicates a decline....I'm not saying he's garbage, I'm saying we are witnessing him going into decline...as all players do. It's an opinion, you have a different one......

Quick Question: How long should we accept this "poor run of form"?

It’s the players first period of poor form since he arrived and it’s not surprise it’s after his first period of injuries -

He will go away now , refresh and then go again next season.

It seems too many are far too quick to write him off

Quick Reply