Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 7th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P19 W7 D7 L5

Darwin Núñez Player Thread (F)

Read 92921 times
      skolRED, __Tickle__ and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 953 posts | 182 
      Re: Darwin Núñez Player Thread (F)
      Reply #1518: Yesterday at 08:37:14 pm
      These people make tons of $$$. Social abuse is the least they should be able to tolerate. If Nunez or Klopp would make 5K/month I‘d understand but if you earn perversely much, you owe perversely much. No one forces them, just quit if you cannot take the heat.

How much they make has absolutely F**k all to do with the level of abuse someone "should have to withstand" you F***ing cretin.

You're probably 1 of the cu*ts cowardly enough sending him abuse anonymously you tit, why are you even here?
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,714 posts | 3719 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #1519: Yesterday at 08:37:54 pm
      Ynwa Nunez, you give and gave everything. Maybe you are not our standard but still will support you until the last second.

He has been unlucky too to be fair, Gakpo's goal against West Ham was super lucky but Nunez's don't have that luck.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 953 posts | 182 
      Reply #1520: Yesterday at 08:40:03 pm
      Ynwa Nunez, you give and gave everything. Maybe you are not our standard but still will support you until the last second.

He has been unlucky too to be fair, Gakpo's goal against West Ham was super lucky but Nunez's don't have that luck.

Do you mean Robbo's goal against West Ham?

Even the other night, look how sh*t Vicario is for Salah's goal. What should be a relatively straightforward save he makes a meal of....& when does he save his highlight of the game? Rushing out spreading himself looking like prime Buffon when Nunez is through.

Genuine question, has any 1 of Darwin's 33 goals been flukey/scruffy?
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,037 posts | 536 
      Reply #1521: Yesterday at 09:02:26 pm

Well said Jürgen. Bin off the abusive fans, we all need to let them know they're not wanted. They can go and support Chelsea.
      Stoertebembel
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 290 posts | 64 
      Reply #1522: Yesterday at 09:04:52 pm
      These people make tons of $$$. Social abuse is the least they should be able to tolerate. If Nunez or Klopp would make 5K/month I‘d understand but if you earn perversely much, you owe perversely much. No one forces them, just quit if you cannot take the heat.

1321345589... Fibonacci🤡
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,306 posts | 2847 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1523: Yesterday at 09:05:59 pm
      If hes gone  Im not sure id be bothered, but hes also a guy I can see just exploding to life.

Either way a likeable lad and id wish him nothing but good things
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,199 posts | 1100 
      Reply #1524: Yesterday at 10:30:45 pm
      Do you mean Robbo's goal against West Ham?

Even the other night, look how sh*t Vicario is for Salah's goal. What should be a relatively straightforward save he makes a meal of....& when does he save his highlight of the game? Rushing out spreading himself looking like prime Buffon when Nunez is through.

Genuine question, has any 1 of Darwin's 33 goals been flukey/scruffy?
      It's reaction time. On Nunez pkay he has time to anticipate and make himself big. On Salah it's all reaction. That save looks harder than it looks
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,346 posts | 285 
      Reply #1525: Yesterday at 11:14:17 pm
      If hes gone  Im not sure id be bothered, but hes also a guy I can see just exploding to life.

Either way a likeable lad and id wish him nothing but good things

That's exactly how I feel....I'm not sure if it'll happen as I don't think Barca have a pot to piss in.
      I have seen a report linking us with that Pedri, they could only swap I'd imagine, they're skint.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,602 posts | 748 
      Reply #1526: Yesterday at 11:22:15 pm
      Dont do twitter, see it as nothing more then a breeding ground for tossers who wouldnt say boo to a goose in a face to face. Lowlife

The problem with ignoring Twitter and Youtube is that now these places are now on par with legit mainstream outlets in terms of viewership and eyes.

There are a lot of legit journalists on these platforms and nowadays, often times, Mainstream media sources Social Media for discussion topics and information. The lines have been blurred.

These wankers have to power to create any narratives they want. And they are incentivized now even more to create drama and farm engagement, and clip things out of context, because you can make money on there now. (it was a lot more convoluted to make money pre 2010).

It all just creates a SUPER toxic culture where every week, after every game, if you don't win, someone, ANYONE, has to be a villain. The manager, a player, a person on the board. Someone has to be a villain. This is incredibly unhealthy.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,567 posts | 1800 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,501 posts | 221 
      Reply #1528: Today at 07:57:59 am
      Let’s not excuse abuse aimed at anyone

But abuse is launching personal attacks as such which has nothing to do with criticising legitimately

Please don’t combine the two as a lot seemed to be thinking saying Nunez isn’t at the required level for Liverpool is abuse etc

I said it before, I feel sorry for him, it’s not his fault he was bought for such a large sum but ultimately he will go down with the likes of Andy carol and veronin (I’m sure I got his spelling totally wrong, I apologise)

If Barcelona want him, sell him as soon as the season is over but it’s fake news, he struggles to pass or shoot accurately when 1 vs 1, so he won’t fit in at all

Edit something I would say is, this is far as I would go in criticising a player, sending direct messages to players for me is just plain stupid and unnecessary

Quick Reply