Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

Trent Alexander-Arnold Player Thread (D)

Read 209108 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,482 posts | 3436 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Player Thread (D)
      Reply #1725: Feb 07, 2024 04:53:13 pm
      It's Illogical to stand still playing football.

Calm down Spock
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,423 posts | 803 
      Reply #1726: Feb 07, 2024 05:21:37 pm
      ..He started it!....Beam me up Scotty :D
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,423 posts | 803 
      Reply #1727: Feb 07, 2024 05:27:22 pm
      Alright mate. Trent bad. Trent do no sprint, us lose because Trent bad! Sell Trent, buy good player with money. Trent bad!!!
      That's quite funny
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,165 posts | 264 
      Reply #1728: Feb 07, 2024 05:31:13 pm
      It's absolutely unfair to talk TAA and Conor Bradley in comparative manner. But if it's Conor that start the last Arsenal game we can expect Martinelli to has a difficult life while Conor still offer decent attacking threat as he proved by every games he play this season. At the same context I believe no one expect TAA to be able to handle o Martinelli better than Conor even before the game start but maybe expect better attacking threats.
      That is what people talk about disappointing TAA's poor defensive work.
      What I guess for quite a long time is TAA do not want to play RB so as now we have a wonderful RB in Conor Bradley (hopefully he can continue his form) maybe TAA could get his chance to play his preferred position.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,586 posts | 1808 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1729: Feb 10, 2024 05:29:09 pm
      Fuk Trent is injured, same knee. I just put him my fantasy team for next week's double week. L o l
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,198 posts | 3478 
      Reply #1730: Feb 10, 2024 05:31:41 pm
      Fuk Trent is injured, same knee. I just put him my fantasy team for next week's double week. L o l

Prob just a precaution , still lacking match fitness and prob wouldn’t have started if Gomez or Bradley was available
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,586 posts | 1808 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1731: Feb 10, 2024 09:47:21 pm
      Prob just a precaution , still lacking match fitness and prob wouldn’t have started if Gomez or Bradley was available

Klopp said it was knee, Trent said he was ok, but staff said no at HT, so he was subbed. With any luck it's not too bad.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,403 posts | 6411 
      Reply #1732: Feb 10, 2024 10:53:42 pm
      Klopp said it was knee, Trent said he was ok, but staff said no at HT, so he was subbed. With any luck it's not too bad.
      You sure? I mean some mental giants on this very forum want him fu**ed off and never near the team again so I suppose they’d be happy for the injury. 🙄
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,050 posts | 206 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #1733: Feb 10, 2024 11:19:18 pm
      For me he should only be considered in midfield now until the end of the season. If Xabi takes over, he may look to adopt the 3421 here and play him as the RWB but for now he shouldn’t be in the XI unless Szobo is out.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,586 posts | 1808 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1734: Feb 11, 2024 08:14:58 am
      You sure? I mean some mental giants on this very forum want him fu**ed off and never near the team again so I suppose they’d be happy for the injury. 🙄

Best to ignore those types mate. 😅
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,719 posts | 3941 
      Reply #1735: Feb 11, 2024 08:51:31 am
      He was in the form of his life not long ago, he’ll get there again.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,831 posts | 2459 
      Reply #1736: Feb 11, 2024 12:39:13 pm

Absolute morons.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,847 posts | 6787 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1737: Feb 12, 2024 09:32:02 am

:lmao:
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,165 posts | 264 
      Reply #1738: Feb 12, 2024 10:06:42 am
      Yeah that will be great mate as I believe very difficult for any defender to surpass TAA and Robb records.
      Trent Alexander-Arnold   58
      Andrew Robertson   57
      Leighton Baines   53
      Graeme Le Saux   44
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,617 posts | 753 
      Reply #1739: Feb 18, 2024 06:05:37 am
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,621 posts | 1114 
      Reply #1740: Feb 18, 2024 08:12:40 am

Big difference there to someone who just leisurely jogs around letting others do his work. Trent wouldn't have been near sterling . ... he'd have been around the half way line jogging waiting for someone to win it back. Walker got back in and sterling saw him coming and switched back inside ... it was a quality goal.

Walker is a c*nt of a human being. But he's been a more than decent defender over the years ... hence all his caps. And how old is he now ... 33/34?

It's amazing the excuses people make for trent ... who has been poor defensively for along time and refuses to put the effort in because defending doesn't interest him.

No coincidence we looked better with Bradley there again yesterday by all accounts. Trent is blessed with fantastic ability ... and can do things that are incredible. But the greats have the work ethic too and the desire to improve every chink in their armour. Arnold doesn't have that and I've watched this game long enough to know that. He's a liability at right back and everyone out there knows it and takes full advantage.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,198 posts | 3478 
      Reply #1741: Feb 18, 2024 08:16:07 am
      TAA didn’t even play yesterday and some still laying into him

Such a crap take that he has no work ethic and shows a lack of understanding of both Klopp and the club if you believe TAA has a work ethic issue
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,718 posts | 3723 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #1742: Feb 18, 2024 10:55:10 am
      Big difference there to someone who just leisurely jogs around letting others do his work. Trent wouldn't have been near sterling . ... he'd have been around the half way line jogging waiting for someone to win it back. Walker got back in and sterling saw him coming and switched back inside ... it was a quality goal.

Walker is a c*nt of a human being. But he's been a more than decent defender over the years ... hence all his caps. And how old is he now ... 33/34?

It's amazing the excuses people make for trent ... who has been poor defensively for along time and refuses to put the effort in because defending doesn't interest him.

No coincidence we looked better with Bradley there again yesterday by all accounts. Trent is blessed with fantastic ability ... and can do things that are incredible. But the greats have the work ethic too and the desire to improve every chink in their armour. Arnold doesn't have that and I've watched this game long enough to know that. He's a liability at right back and everyone out there knows it and takes full advantage.

Work ethic issues? Hope you're not on cocaine. Klopp would never play a player with no work ethic.

Better defender maybe but not based on determination.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,090 posts | 2121 
      Reply #1743: Feb 18, 2024 11:02:45 am

Such a crap take that he has no work ethic and shows a lack of understanding of both Klopp and the club if you believe TAA has a work ethic issue

Ridiculous isn't it. Give the guy a F***ing break.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,423 posts | 803 
      Reply #1744: Feb 18, 2024 11:09:39 am

Obviously it's nonsense to say he's got no work ethic, he wouldn't have become the player he has without hard work....But You know, along with everyone else he can appear to look disinterested in the defensive side of his game a little too often, still by any metric he's a World class footballer.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,198 posts | 3478 
      Reply #1745: Feb 18, 2024 11:16:37 am
      Obviously it's nonsense to say he's got no work ethic, he wouldn't have become the player he has without hard work....But You know, along with everyone else he can appear to look disinterested in the defensive side of his game a little too often, still by any metric he's a World class footballer.

He defends well , it’s been shown statistically that he is a very good defender , the only issue he has at times is being aware of what’s over his left shoulder

TAA gets ripped apart from oppo fans and the likes of Jenas who haven’t got a clue about the role he plays within the team - the least i would expect is for his own fans to have at least the basic understanding of his role and why at times when the team is defending a quick break why TAA hangs back a little
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,482 posts | 3436 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1746: Feb 18, 2024 11:46:52 am

It's embarrassing how fickle some people are
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,198 posts | 3478 
      Reply #1747: Feb 18, 2024 12:24:50 pm
      It's embarrassing how fickle some people are

It’s a joke - the man has been a massive heartbeat for the team and the success we have had , Bradley is a very talented young player who has a great future ahead of him but he is back up to the best right back in the league

Quick Reply