Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Ticket Advice (Bolton game and longer term!)

Read 825 times
      bravon33
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith
      • Started Topic

• 56 posts |
      • South Wales
      Ticket Advice (Bolton game and longer term!)
      Oct 30, 2007 01:20:11 pm
      Hi,

Apologies for being a bit of a "newbie" with regards to knowing very little about Liverpool tickets, but can anyone tell me if it's possible to buy tickets over the phone if you aren't a fancard holder (assuming there are tickets available after they've been on sale to Priority Rights Holders, Season Ticket Holders, etc.)?

What it is, I'm staying with my girlfriend near Liverpool on the weekend of the Liverpool v Bolton game (Dec 2nd) and would love to take her to the game as she is a huge Liverpool fan (particularly Stevie G!).

Thinking longer term, I'd like to take my girlfriend to a couple of games a year so whats the best way of doing this? e.g. get a fancard, get a e-Season Ticket, or join the official fan club? (could be a potential christmas pressie for the girlfriend this!). With all three I assume you can buy a pair of tickets cos obviously being able to just get one ticket aint much use!

Cheers!
      Gareth
      S.Wales
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Re: Ticket Advice (Bolton game and longer term!)
      Reply #1: Oct 30, 2007 04:11:59 pm
      bravon33
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith
      • Started Topic

• 56 posts |
      • South Wales
      Re: Ticket Advice (Bolton game and longer term!)
      Reply #2: Oct 31, 2007 04:19:47 pm

Quick Reply