Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Pre Match Thread: Liverpool v Norwich City

Read 9882 times
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Re: Pre Match Thread: Liverpool v Norwich City
      Reply #92: Sep 20, 2015 12:51:08 pm
      Yeah and we played West Ham two weeks ago and made them look like Real Madrid.

We can always look at past games and think we should have done better, today (hopefully) is not that day. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwMUY5ro5Xo

3-0
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #93: Sep 20, 2015 01:24:44 pm
      2-1 I'm hoping for, come on red men.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #94: Sep 20, 2015 01:29:38 pm
      Think I will..... You should have no loyalties when it comes to betting, you should bet only on the way you see things....
      But away from that, I can't see us winning, simple as

I can't see us losing, that doesn't mean I see us winning though.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #95: Sep 20, 2015 01:41:00 pm
      We can always look at past games and think we should have done better, today (hopefully) is not that day. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwMUY5ro5Xo

3-0

Good speech, hope we're not facing the same odds though as I don't see Joe 'The White' Allen coming on and saving the day :D
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,940 posts | 285 
      Reply #96: Sep 20, 2015 02:30:53 pm
      Brendan has to play Benteke on the far post, with Sturridge mopping up inside. Simple but effective. Lets start getting some goals back in this team.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #97: Sep 20, 2015 02:48:06 pm
      Good speech, hope we're not facing the same odds though as I don't see Joe 'The White' Allen coming on and saving the day :D

:D

I think we will have to wait for the "Return of the King" to save the day mate.

I know we have been playing poorly, but I can't understand why people are so worried about this game....If it was Palace or Leicester I could understand it .... but Norwich?

I have been pessimistic about this season from the start, but even as a pessimist I think we can and will beat Norwich. In fact I am so confident that we will beat Norwich that if we don't I will leave my comfortable position on the fence and become a "Brendan outer" :)
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #98: Sep 20, 2015 02:50:36 pm
      :D

I think we will have to wait for the "Return of the King" to save the day mate.

I know we have been playing poorly, but I can't understand why people are so worried about this game....If it was Palace or Leicester I could understand it .... but Norwich?

I have been pessimistic about this season from the start, but even as a pessimist I think we can and will beat Norwich. In fact I am so confident that we will beat Norwich that if we don't I will leave my comfortable position on the fence and become a "Brendan outer" :)

As a Brendan Outer already I couldn't agree more, if we can't beat these at home then there really is nothing left but to hand him his P45 in my opinion.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #99: Sep 20, 2015 02:54:15 pm
      Brendan has to play Benteke on the far post, with Sturridge mopping up inside. Simple but effective. Lets start getting some goals back in this team.

While he's out injured it's a good idea to make use of him, keep him busy and around the lads. I have to ask though does this mean we wont be paying the person who usually mops up inside, seems a bit harsh on them like?
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,260 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #100: Sep 20, 2015 03:04:13 pm

Quick Reply