Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match?

Simon Mignolet
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Nathaniel Clyne
      0 (0%)
      Koloverhead kick Toure
      4 (6.3%)
      Emre Can
      5 (7.8%)
      Joe Xavi Allen
      6 (9.4%)
      Jordan Rossiter
      10 (15.6%)
      Adam Lallana
      22 (34.4%)
      Jordon Ibe
      1 (1.6%)
      Divock Origi
      5 (7.8%)
      Danny Ings
      10 (15.6%)
      Phil Coutinho
      1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: Oct 04, 2015 10:14:53 pm

Liverpool 1-1 FC Sion: In game and Post Match hmmm

Read 37763 times
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,182 posts | 533 
      Re: Live: Liverpool V Sion
      Reply #391: Oct 01, 2015 09:59:47 pm
      Well after that, I really do fear for us on Sunday. We could get mauled by the Blueshite.
      In all the years following the Redmen, never felt so pissed of.

Lets hope the murricans are going to do something soon.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #392: Oct 01, 2015 09:59:51 pm
      [quote author=FL Red link=topic=48126.msg1834887#msg1834

Maybe if the crowd at Anfield would take their hands out from under their arses and test out their voices a bit and make some noise the players might feel that energy and get something out of this. I thought the point of the Kop was to "pull" goals in. The only people I hear are the away supporters and surprise...they away team is the one with more fight right now.

Yeah let's blame the 12th man for the managers & players sh*te performance, maybe the supporters silence is a sign of disapproval of the sh*te being served up at Anfield.

Did I blame them for their performance? Way to take the discussion out of context. We were talking about players being motivated, not how they are playing. Next time try understand what the post meant instead of just popping off when you are out of line.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #393: Oct 01, 2015 10:00:04 pm
      JWH: How'd the game go Mike?

Mike: We made £1,575,000 in gate receipts Mr Henry

JWH: Nice

Exactly right that Rush, stadium was full again to get that served to them.

JWH will be more than pleased with that, c**t.
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #394: Oct 01, 2015 10:00:06 pm

We havent had a convincing win all season mate
      viniciusgama1
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 589 posts | 11 
      Reply #395: Oct 01, 2015 10:00:18 pm
      We can just copy and paste posts from other games. It's always the same these days...
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #396: Oct 01, 2015 10:00:27 pm
      No they haven't, not served on a platter like we have. Your stream is bad if you think it's been close in chances.

No they haven't, not served on a platter like we have. Your stream is bad if you think it's been close in chances.

link=topic=48126.msg1834909#msg1834909 date=1443732909]
      Vote up
      [/quote]

I wasn't watching a stream "mate", so don't get sarcastic with me. We were sh*te. They had great chances to win as much as we did. Migs had to make saves. If their finishing was more clinical, we'd be fu**ed. Again! So pull your head out of your arse and have the balls to admit when you're wrong!

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7189 
      Reply #397: Oct 01, 2015 10:00:37 pm

Maybe if the crowd at Anfield would take their hands out from under their arses and test out their voices a bit and make some noise the players might feel that energy and get something out of this. I thought the point of the Kop was to "pull" goals in. The only people I hear are the away supporters and surprise...they away team is the one with more fight right now.

Yeah let's blame the 12th man for the managers & players sh*te performance, maybe the supporters silence is a sign of disapproval of the sh*te being served up at Anfield.

i want to know how come the Tea lady or tea man has got away with zero stick it seems everyone but Brendan is to blame and don't criticise him or it might upset someone.
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,405 posts | 191 
      Reply #398: Oct 01, 2015 10:00:56 pm
      So after the Bitters rip us apart Sunday, (ofc im hoping that doesn't happen, as I'd never want us to lose)

Will that FINALLY be the end of BR?

Unfortunatley I don't see any way back for Brend now.    1-1 with Sion   at Anfield     There's no hope as long as he's here
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #399: Oct 01, 2015 10:01:02 pm
      Too many rubbish players out there in Ibe, origi, lallana etc.

???
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #400: Oct 01, 2015 10:01:09 pm
      Some loud boos heard there, I wouldn't exactly have joined them as we created enough chances tonight that we should have won that game beyond comfortably. That still doesn't make that result acceptable though, a draw at home, no matter how many missed chances you had is still a dreadful result!

Lallana and Allen were our best players, with Ings not too far behind. Thought Ibe was absolutely dire, Origi looks like he needs loaning out again and Gomez needs a lot of sharpening up to do. Migs is just beyond frustrating and honestly a thorougly forgettable game.

Not good enough.

Good analysis, I completely agree with your assessment. Draw is unacceptable, but watching the game, we weren't horrible, just unpolished and lacking the final, killer instinct.....Suarez anyone?
      Redangel

• 8,394 posts | 1025 
      Reply #401: Oct 01, 2015 10:01:35 pm

I'm actually amazed that anyone is prepared to pay their hard earned money to watch said' sh*te'.
      green_bear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,042 posts | 289 
      Reply #402: Oct 01, 2015 10:01:37 pm
      I wouldn't blame the Anfield crowd for the atmosphere. I think every single supporter should feel a complete and utter disappointment. What the f*** is going on with this once great club.
      It's so painful watching Liverpool play these days. Even a worse feeling than the Hodgson era, because it seems that nothing's gonna change for a long, long while.
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #403: Oct 01, 2015 10:01:42 pm
      some one said in the pre-match thread
      we are playing Sion NOT R. Madrid
      sh*t we surely made Sion look like them, with the sh*t performance
      same attitude @ the weekend and we are f*cked
      No plan, No game strategy, sh*t finishing, players couldn't care less
       seems they like Limbo rock==how LOW can you go

YNWA
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #404: Oct 01, 2015 10:01:45 pm
      Too many rubbish players out there in Ibe, origi, lallana etc. Ibe is a fecking liability at the moment slowing the game down and allowing us to be pegged back. Time to drop him back to the reserves and start all over again.  Clueless in the final third. When we have a striker in Origi that can;t finish a 1 to 1 on numerous times we know that we have trouble in our hand.It's embarassing truly embarassing. Overated players and manager.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3064 
      Reply #405: Oct 01, 2015 10:01:56 pm
      Do we know motivation is the problem? I mean they all look focused to me, but they may appear to be playing pretty tight...and who can blame them when they know their boss is on the hot seat. Part of it's on us (and the crowd).

Now that is reaching FL.

Big time.

Not looking for an argument fella - and wasn't looking to pop at BR. But don't tell me if players aren't trying it's not the bosses fault after 7 transfer windows.

Like those windows - it doesn't wash.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #406: Oct 01, 2015 10:02:05 pm
      What a load of sh*t. F***ing embarrassing!

Oh it was so sad Ian, .after going a goal up in 4 minutes we sink to this level. What is apparent is Rodgers does not want to win this cup. We had better beat Everton or he will surely be a gone burger.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7189 
      Reply #407: Oct 01, 2015 10:02:05 pm
      Vote up

I wasn't watching a stream "mate", so don't get sarcastic with me. We were sh*te. They had great chances to win as much as we did. Migs had to make saves. If their finishing was more clinical, we'd be fu**ed. Again! So pull your head out of your arse and have the balls to admit when you're wrong!

They kept saying about their goalie but Migs did have to make several good saves two very good one's in particular
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #408: Oct 01, 2015 10:03:27 pm
      Vote up

Simmer down precious. Don't go all billy big bollocks on me. Not sure where you are getting your tough guy routine but there's nothing to admit...just sat here and watched the game, your view is jaded and you are trying to make a point that facts don't support. If anyone should have some balls it's  you.....sitting behind a computer trying to be a tough guy
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7189 
      Reply #409: Oct 01, 2015 10:03:46 pm
      Oh it was so sad Ian, .after going a goal up in 4 minutes we sink to this level. What is apparent is Rodgers does not want to win this cup. We had better beat Everton or he will surely be a gone burger.

What was that tonight i just can't explain it other than he simply hasn't got his players behind him or they dont get the formation who knows but this was a very avg Swiss side not Real or Barca
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #410: Oct 01, 2015 10:04:13 pm
      Wow some amount of draws in the EL tonight!
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,340 posts | 2838 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #411: Oct 01, 2015 10:05:18 pm
      ;D Sion actually did finish 7th in the Swiss Super League last season. I don't even know how they're in the UEL, they must have a playoff system of something like that. Or maybe they won a cup.

Anyway - 7th best in Switzerland.

Disclaimer: their league has 10 teams.
      Dragonmark
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 50 posts | 28 
      Reply #412: Oct 01, 2015 10:05:19 pm
      Said no-one ever before this season.

Fixed mate
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #413: Oct 01, 2015 10:05:19 pm
      Now that is reaching FL.

Big time.

Not looking for an argument fella - and wasn't looking to pop at BR. But don't tell me if players aren't trying it's not the bosses fault after 7 transfer windows.

Like those windows - it doesn't wash.

I don't agree that the players aren't trying though. They were trying, the reason we lost is we didn't finish and as Mozzie said, we don't play as a unit. Big part of that is on the boss, where have I been defending Rodgers? I'm just saying that people trying to pin players "motivation" on Rodgers are just piling on. Rodgers needs to go, I've said this, but I'm not going to take the lazy road of blaming everything including global warming on him.

Quick Reply