Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1543048 times
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #12443: Apr 09, 2017 09:31:54 pm
      Just so we remember . We did win yesterday didn't we ? Everyone can see it how they like but we did win . Where does all the anger come from ?

Oh wait yeh

Did you see how happy Jürgen looked ? But i bet you , in private , he picks holes in it.

What is this...mess? It's like some kind of punctuation/grammatical bukkake.
      littleface
      • Needs a Klopp hug or slap or both
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #12444: Apr 09, 2017 09:46:28 pm
      Well objectively picking holes would be looking at things in the big picture using context and using that to make an informed, objective opinion on what's going on.

Being an arse would be focusing on the negative points only and not giving credit where it's due. The negatives are there to be focused on based on the other performances from the season. For instance, Klavan has shown enough times now that he's not quite good enough to start for us, on loads of occasions now he's just not been at the races. Your fluff about Lovren deserves to be in the knee jerk bin. He's made one, maybe two errors this season, you got to allow for that and think about the entire picture. Now can you say, he needs to work on x,y and z... Of course, but one game doesn't make a player.

The positives are also there to be looked at objectively too though! Something we all should try to remember really.

Look, you've got enough people telling you that you're a knob or what have you so I'm not going down that road. Just maybe try and be a bit more positive, you might like it.
      So all you've done there is say " If you criticize , it has to be something i agree with or it's just bollocks "  or"  If you're not positive it's all bollocks "

So calling it how you see it is beyond your comprehension ? Let me guess ? You're the voice of rational ? You're not actually aware of your hubris are you?  You are entitled to your opinion but not anyone else ?
      You do realize your contempt is clouding your judgement don't you ? It's obvious.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #12445: Apr 09, 2017 09:48:35 pm
      What is this...mess? It's like some kind of punctuation/grammatical bukkake.
      I can sit here and smile at how much time you spend thinking about me. Havn't you had enough ?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,506 posts | 3457 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #12446: Apr 09, 2017 10:00:25 pm
      I can sit here and smile at how much time you spend thinking about me. Havn't you had enough ?

I don't know about anyone else but i have
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #12447: Apr 09, 2017 10:08:01 pm
      I don't know about anyone else but i have
      Well stop it then Fatlad and get on with your life . I'm only joking , you're one of the sheep i like. X
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #12448: Apr 09, 2017 10:14:39 pm
      So all you've done there is say " If you criticize , it has to be something i agree with or it's just bollocks "  or"  If you're not positive it's all bollocks "

So calling it how you see it is beyond your comprehension ? Let me guess ? You're the voice of rational ? You're not actually aware of your hubris are you?  You are entitled to your opinion but not anyone else ?
      You do realize your contempt is clouding your judgement don't you ? It's obvious.

No I've said don't be an arse and you've clearly not taken my advise. Ah well, I tried. Leopard never changes its spots I see. While we're on that, do you go out of your way to spell and write as badly as possible? It's honestly worse than my 8 year old nieces work.

1. Criticize - Criticise
      2. Speech marks don't need a space before the speech begins. So " If you criticize " should be "if you criticise"
      3. i - I
      4. "  If you're not positive it's all bollocks " - "If you're not positive it's all bollocks"
      5. Question marks also don't need a space, meaning 'So calling it how you see it is beyond your comprehension ?' should be 'So calling it how you see it is beyond your comprehension?'
      6. Let me guess ? - Let me guess?
      7. You're the voice of rational ? - You're the voice of rational?
      8/9 Only one space is needed when taking a new sentence so 'You're not actually aware of your hubris are you?  You are entitled to your opinion but not anyone else ?' should be 'You're not actually aware of your hubris are you? You are entitled to your opinion but not anyone else?'
      10. You can spelling realize with a z if you're American I suppose but I don't think you are.
      11. You do realize your contempt is clouding your judgement don't you ? - You do realise your contempt is clouding your judgement don't you?

You typed 81 words in that last pathetic excuse for a post and made 11 mistakes. That means that when you smash your Neanderthal knuckles against the keyboard, over a tenth of that is incorrectly put and the rest is bollocks anyway.

Tried to give you good advise about being positive and you didn't take it, here's another hint, try to type like an adult, it may at least dress up the dross that you type in here.

I imagine you'll say 'oh the grammar squad is out, you got me' and then something about it not being important. But really, as an adult you should be embarrased that you have grammar skills lower than a child should have leaving primary education. Get it sorted you're a grown man for F**k sake.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #12449: Apr 09, 2017 10:16:53 pm
      Wind it in lads, RP gave you all a friendly warning, I expect the next MOD to see its still ongoing and not be so friendly.

On Klopp still %110 behind him, but ffs fsg give him some money to spend.
      I am still behind Klopp even though I don't agree with a lot of his choices. I think if we get into CL we will have a lot of players wanting to come here, hopefully Klopp will spend well next window.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #12450: Apr 09, 2017 10:38:22 pm
      I don't agree with a lot of his choices

Me neither, but that goes for every LFC manager.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #12451: Apr 09, 2017 10:42:03 pm
      No I've said don't be an arse and you've clearly not taken my advise. Ah well, I tried. Leopard never changes its spots I see. While we're on that, do you go out of your way to spell and write as badly as possible? It's honestly worse than my 8 year old nieces work.

1. Criticize - Criticise
      2. Speech marks don't need a space before the speech begins. So " If you criticize " should be "if you criticise"
      3. i - I
      4. "  If you're not positive it's all bollocks " - "If you're not positive it's all bollocks"
      5. Question marks also don't need a space, meaning 'So calling it how you see it is beyond your comprehension ?' should be 'So calling it how you see it is beyond your comprehension?'
      8/9 Only one space is needed when taking a new sentence so 'You're not actually aware of your hubris are you?  You are entitled to your opinion but not anyone else ?' should be 'You're not actually aware of your hubris are you? You are entitled to your opinion but not anyone else?'
      10. You can spelling realize with a z if you're American I suppose but I don't think you are.
      11. You do realize your contempt is clouding your judgement don't you ? - You do realise your contempt is clouding your judgement don't you?

You typed 81 words in that last pathetic excuse for a post and made 11 mistakes. That means that when you smash your Neanderthal knuckles against the keyboard, over a tenth of that is incorrectly put and the rest is bollocks anyway.

Tried to give you good advise about being positive and you didn't take it, here's another hint, try to type like an adult, it may at least dress up the dross that you type in here.

I imagine you'll say 'oh the grammar squad is out, you got me' and then something about it not being important. But really, as an adult you should be embarrased that you have grammar skills lower than a child should have leaving primary education. Get it sorted you're a grown man for f**k sake.
      You don't actually realize that putting that much effort into the  least important part of a post proves you have no point at all other than " Listen to me "

Which is exactly what that post is saying . Do you have anything to say other than  " Listen to me "  you 've actually made no point at all in your last 3 posts other than " Listen to me "  but you can't see it can you ?   It's not all about you  , even though you obviously think it is .

You're an arse , let me tell you , i tried to tell you , listen to me , listen to me !!!  Jesus  get over yourself kid. Forgive my garammar.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #12452: Apr 09, 2017 10:45:10 pm
      You seemed to have missed the obvious. Go back through this thread and look at people making valid points ( picking holes if you like ) about our win yesterday and then being subjected to a barrage of abuse from our ' True Supporters '

I'm guessing Jürgen wouldn't pick holes in a 10-0 against Utd and you don't know either , so let's not guess the obvious .

Oh he would, like more than a couple of our previous managers have explained and one of them was very open about it, you always look for the good and bad, whether we win, lose or draw. Some posters seem fixated with either end of the spectrum though.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #12453: Apr 09, 2017 10:50:54 pm

1. Criticize - Criticise
      3. i - I

I imagine you'll say 'oh the grammar squad is out, you got me' and then something about it not being important. But really, as an adult you should be embarrased that you have grammar skills lower than a child should have leaving primary education. Get it sorted you're a grown man for f**k sake.

Criticise much like realise are English versions and the North Americans chose to put z's because the sound of the s is a z, can't blame them if I'm honest. English is the most complicated language in the world and here's a little poem I liked that explains the situation:

Dearest creature in creation,
      Study English pronunciation.
      I will teach you in my verse
      Sounds like corpse, corps, horse, and worse.
      I will keep you, Suzy, busy,
      Make your head with heat grow dizzy.
      Tear in eye, your dress will tear.
      So shall I! Oh hear my prayer.

Just compare heart, beard, and heard,
      Dies and diet, lord and word,
      Sword and sward, retain and Britain.
      (Mind the latter, how it's written.)
      Now I surely will not plague you
      With such words as plaque and ague.
      But be careful how you speak:
      Say break and steak, but bleak and streak;
      Cloven, oven, how and low,
      Script, receipt, show, poem, and toe.

Hear me say, devoid of trickery,
      Daughter, laughter, and Terpsichore,
      Typhoid, measles, topsails, aisles,
      Exiles, similes, and reviles;
      Scholar, vicar, and cigar,
      Solar, mica, war and far;
      One, anemone, Balmoral,
      Kitchen, lichen, laundry, laurel;
      Gertrude, German, wind and mind,
      Scene, Melpomene, mankind.

Billet does not rhyme with ballet,
      Bouquet, wallet, mallet, chalet.
      Blood and flood are not like food,
      Nor is mould like should and would.
      Viscous, viscount, load and broad,
      Toward, to forward, to reward.
      And your pronunciation's OK
      When you correctly say croquet,
      Rounded, wounded, grieve and sieve,
      Friend and fiend, alive and live.

Ivy, privy, famous; clamour
      And enamour rhyme with hammer.
      River, rival, tomb, bomb, comb,
      Doll and roll and some and home.
      Stranger does not rhyme with anger,
      Neither does devour with clangour.
      Souls but foul, haunt but aunt,
      Font, front, wont, want, grand, and grant,
      Shoes, goes, does. Now first say finger,
      And then singer, ginger, linger,
      Real, zeal, mauve, gauze, gouge and gauge,
      Marriage, foliage, mirage, and age.

Query does not rhyme with very,
      Nor does fury sound like bury.
      Dost, lost, post and doth, cloth, loth.
      Job, n*b, bosom, transom, oath.
      Though the differences seem little,
      We say actual but victual.
      Refer does not rhyme with deafer.
      Foeffer does, and zephyr, heifer.
      Mint, pint, senate and sedate;
      Dull, bull, and George ate late.
      Scenic, Arabic, Pacific,
      Science, conscience, scientific.

Liberty, library, heave and heaven,
      Rachel, ache, moustache, eleven.
      We say hallowed, but allowed,
      People, leopard, towed, but vowed.
      Mark the differences, moreover,
      Between mover, cover, clover;
      Leeches, breeches, wise, precise,
      Chalice, but police and lice;
      Camel, constable, unstable,
      Principle, disciple, label.

Petal, panel, and canal,
      Wait, surprise, plait, promise, pal.
      Worm and storm, chaise, chaos, chair,
      Senator, spectator, mayor.
      Tour, but our and succour, four.
      Gas, alas, and Arkansas.
      Sea, idea, Korea, area,
      Psalm, Maria, but malaria.
      Youth, south, southern, cleanse and clean.
      Doctrine, turpentine, marine.

Compare alien with Italian,
      Dandelion and battalion.
      Sally with ally, yea, ye,
      Eye, I, ay, aye, whey, and key.
      Say aver, but ever, fever,
      Neither, leisure, skein, deceiver.
      Heron, granary, canary.
      Crevice and device and aerie.

Face, but preface, not efface.
      Phlegm, phlegmatic, ass, glass, bass.
      Large, but target, gin, give, verging,
      Ought, out, joust and scour, scourging.
      Ear, but earn and wear and tear
      Do not rhyme with here but ere.
      Seven is right, but so is even,
      Hyphen, roughen, nephew Stephen,
      Monkey, donkey, Turk and jerk,
      Ask, grasp, wasp, and cork and work.

Pronunciation — think of Psyche!
      Is a paling stout and spikey?
      Won't it make you lose your wits,
      Writing groats and saying grits?
      It's a dark abyss or tunnel:
      Strewn with stones, stowed, solace, gunwale,
      Islington and Isle of Wight,
      Housewife, verdict and indict.

Finally, which rhymes with enough —
      Though, through, plough, or dough, or cough?
      Hiccough has the sound of cup.
      My advice is to give up!!!*

Ok, little may have been slightly inaccurate!
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #12454: Apr 09, 2017 10:54:27 pm
      You don't actually realize that putting that much effort into the  least important part of a post proves you have no point at all other than " Listen to me "

Which is exactly what that post is saying . Do you have anything to say other than  " Listen to me "  you 've actually made no point at all in your last 3 posts other than " Listen to me "  but you can't see it can you ?   It's not all about you  , even though you obviously think it is .

You're an arse , let me tell you , i tried to tell you , listen to me , listen to me !!!  Jesus  get over yourself kid. Forgive my garammar.

I did say I was trying to give advise, which would require you to read and take in the words I've typed. I've nothing to get over, just trying to help those that clearly need it. How many times do you need to be called a fool before it sinks in?

This whole thing stems from me saying you should try to be more positive and instead you take it the wrong way and be an arse. Good luck to you, just hope for your sake the keyboard littleface is far different to the walking talking one, must be a lonely life if not. Take advise when it's offered 'kid'.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #12455: Apr 09, 2017 10:55:51 pm
      Criticise much like realise are English versions and the North Americans chose to put z's because the sound of the s is a z, can't blame them if I'm honest. English is the most complicated language in the world and here's a little poem I liked that explains the situation:

One, anemone, Balmoral,

Scenic, Arabic, Pacific,

Petal, panel, and canal,
      Gas, alas, and Arkansas.
      Sea, idea, Korea, area,

Dandelion and battalion.
      Heron, granary, canary.

PLEASE tell me you wrote that yourself? :lmao:
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #12456: Apr 09, 2017 10:57:09 pm
      I did say I was trying to give advise,

Advice mate.....  ;D
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #12457: Apr 09, 2017 10:58:11 pm
      PLEASE tell me you wrote that yourself? :lmao:

Yep all me.... maybe not :D 

Robbed shamelessly from here mate:

https://www.fluentin3months.com/tough/
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,506 posts | 3457 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #12458: Apr 09, 2017 11:00:10 pm
      Well stop it then Fatlad and get on with your life . I'm only joking , you're one of the sheep i like. X

Oh god
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #12459: Apr 09, 2017 11:06:06 pm

:laugh: True. I'm going to blame lazy fingers for that one ;)
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #12460: Apr 09, 2017 11:16:55 pm
      3 CB only works with good wing backs either can go past people or deliver good crosses to which we have neither
      Totally agree, and that is why i wrote...  "Remember when Chelsea when to a back three it took a while before it came good and the addition of a player or two..." mate  :)
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #12461: Apr 09, 2017 11:24:42 pm

One, anemone, Balmoral,

Scenic, Arabic, Pacific,

Petal, panel, and canal,
      Gas, alas, and Arkansas.
      Sea, idea, Korea, area,

Dandelion and battalion.
      Heron, granary, canary.

What The F**k!!! That it I'm out of here  :f_run:
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,882 posts | 704 
      Reply #12462: Apr 09, 2017 11:48:01 pm
      Quote from littleface
      Whoooaa !!!

I bet you're now wearing nothing but your Y-Fronts and tin foil on your head
      :throw:

Quote from KopiteLuke
      Criticise much like realise are English versions and the North Americans chose to put z's because the sound of the s is a z.

My advice is to give up!!!

Sound advice I must say.
      :throw:
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #12463: Apr 10, 2017 08:35:31 am
      Delighted with weekends result. I've often questioned the bottle of this group and they stood up to the mark second half Saturday.
      Only note of caution I'd say is bar an absolute wonder save by Mignolet, we would have repeated the exact same pattern of vrs Bournemouth (1 down, 2-1 up then 2-2). We also nearly did the exact same against Burnley at Anfield, one of their defenders had a great chance inside the box from a set piece last gap and shanked it...we have much improving to do and need to stop repeating the same mistakes, particularly from set pieces
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 845 posts | 235 
      Reply #12464: Apr 10, 2017 10:46:29 am

"advise"?  "nieces"

LMAO
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #12465: Apr 10, 2017 10:51:30 am

My bad, not as catastrophic as good old weeface who is clearly going out of his way to make his posts of the poorest quality imaginable. 

Quick Reply