Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 8th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W12 D4 L4

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1535156 times
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #15387: Dec 27, 2017 04:21:18 pm
      Henderson, Lovren, Moreno, Mignolet. 4 players that in my opinion have not shown quality needed to be in our first team, it's not all about Mignolet, it's the straw. Continually picking Mignolet was the cherry on the cake. Jürgen better have a good January window.

I am sure he is shitting bricks over what you think...like we all are.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,464 posts | 4591 
      Reply #15388: Dec 27, 2017 04:27:04 pm
      Henderson, Lovren, Moreno, Mignolet. 4 players that in my opinion have not shown quality needed to be in our first team, it's not all about Mignolet, it's the straw. Continually picking Mignolet was the cherry on the cake. Jürgen better have a good January window.

Yet all 4 that you have named have kept us in 3rd spot in the league & hit us into the last 16 of the champions league..

F***ing hell Rib.

This team is producing a collective effort, no single player is carrying us like Suarez did for Rodgers..
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15389: Dec 27, 2017 04:33:31 pm
      Yet all 4 that you have named have kept us in 3rd spot in the league & hit us into the last 16 of the champions league..

F***ing hell Rib.

This team is producing a collective effort, no single player is carrying us like Suarez did for Rodgers..
      Our attacking force got us through with 7-0 wins. We're 4th not 3rd. Games will get harder in CL. We need quality and the money is there it's just unspent. Robertson seems good so far. We need new CB, GK as a minimum in Jan. My issue is most people already knew that in the summer. If we don't invest in January champions league spot will go down to the last day competing against Arsenal and Spurs. We're 1 point ahead of 5th. 20 behind City. We're in CL spot because Spurs and Arsenal have been even worse than us. In some seasons we would be 6th on the same amount of points. I believe we are better than this and should not be complacent in skimming fourth and winning nothing. January window is a massive window for us I think. It will be the difference for if our season is a success.
      « Last Edit: Dec 27, 2017 04:48:11 pm by Ribapuru »
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #15390: Dec 27, 2017 05:17:44 pm
      You thick too?

I'll make it easy.

I'm not defending Mignolet. He's sh*te

I'm defending Klopp against f**k nuts like Ribapuru who's  wanting Klopp sacked and can't see the obvious improvement in the last season and a half.
      I can see the improvement and the wanting him sacked because of Mignolet is moronic at best.

I want Mignolet replacing as much as you or him but sack Klopp? Think the world is falling in.. can't see the progress? Blinded by one thing and ready to throw te baby out with the bathwater over it?

F**k that sh*te

I don't want Klopp fired any more than the next man, but at what point do you say enough is enough with the goalkeeping situation at our club? Klopp is there to deliver sustained success to Liverpool Football Club. That's his sole job. We clearly have a situation at the club, one that cannot be resolved through use of coaching, since the player in question has been here five years without improvement. Therefore the situation can only be resolved through the transfer market. If Klopp refuses to buy a new Keeper and Mignolet continues to be a liability,  at what point do you say Klopp needs to go because he's an impediment to our success? That is a very real question supporters need to ask themselves. Are were there now? Clearly for Ribapuru the answer is yes. For me I would say this time next season. What about for you? What about the rest of you? Rather than attacking someone for reaching his breaking point, tell us what yours is with this situation, because clearly this is a situation that cannot continue.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5016 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #15391: Dec 27, 2017 06:04:15 pm
      Our attacking force got us through with 7-0 wins. We're 4th not 3rd. Games will get harder in CL. We need quality and the money is there it's just unspent. Robertson seems good so far. We need new CB, GK as a minimum in Jan. My issue is most people already knew that in the summer. If we don't invest in January champions league spot will go down to the last day competing against Arsenal and Spurs. We're 1 point ahead of 5th. 20 behind City. We're in CL spot because Spurs and Arsenal have been even worse than us. In some seasons we would be 6th on the same amount of points. I believe we are better than this and should not be complacent in skimming fourth and winning nothing. January window is a massive window for us I think. It will be the difference for if our season is a success.

Rib,
      Give it up, you are completely correct in regards to Migs, everyone agrees he's 'sh*te' and everyone agrees we need a new keeper, but for you to want a new manager is indefensible,

You are a bellend, in fact you are the Big Ben of Bellends ,

Down the years you have boughed up some sh*te or another but this has sank to new depths even for you,
      We have in our club one of the best coaches in planet football, a manager who has us playing the best football for years, who is still in the process of building a very successful side,

Yet you want him gone because he remains loyal to both of his keepers, he probably realises he needs a new keeper but is prevented by either transfer window not yet open, availability of candidates who fit and the usual availability of funds/price,

Like i said earlier, your just being a kunt, nobody, not one other poster wants rid of Klopp except you.

"Its unbelievable" Jeff !!

YNWA

Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15392: Dec 27, 2017 06:19:57 pm

Rib,
      Give it up, you are completely correct in regards to Migs, everyone agrees he's 'Sh*te' and everyone agrees we need a new keeper, but for you to want a new manager is indefensible,

You are a bellend, in fact you are the Big Ben of Bellends ,

Down the years you have boughed up some sh*te or another but this has sank to new depths even for you,
      We have in our club one of the best coaches in planet football, a manager who has us playing the best football for years, who is still in the process of building a very successful side,

Yet you want him gone because he remains loyal to both of his keepers, he probably realises he needs a new keeper but is prevented by either transfer window not yet open, availability of candidates who fit and the usual availability of funds/price,

Like i said earlier, your just being a kunt, nobody, not one other poster wants rid of Klopp except you.

"Its unbelievable" Jeff !!

YNWA
      I hope Klopp might sign a new GK this window. When we get a new keeper and Mignolet is dropped everything will be okay I guess.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #15393: Dec 27, 2017 06:21:43 pm
      I hope Klopp might sign a new GK this window. When we get a new keeper and Mignolet is dropped everything will be okay I guess.

I am quite certain you will find something that is wrong.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,624 posts | 3856 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #15394: Dec 27, 2017 07:06:07 pm
      Finally got his man.
      Can't wait for the rest of the season.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,624 posts | 3856 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #15395: Dec 27, 2017 07:13:45 pm
      Until we have a new keeper,  I can't feel confident.

None of us can, but then most of us realise that it's the player that needs replacing,
      and not the manager.

Klopp got his man re CB. Keita is arriving next season.
      No doubt goalkeeper will be addressed, no matter what Klopp says to the media beforehand.
      RedWilly

• 9,199 posts | 1642 
      Reply #15396: Dec 27, 2017 07:18:51 pm
      Got his man. This has the makings of a very good XI once Keita arrives in summer.

Getting VVD in from start of Jan should be a major boost.

Exciting times!!
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15397: Dec 27, 2017 07:24:41 pm
      Kieta+VVD=Coutinho.
      65m+75m=140m.

Coutinho is probably going, but I think we need to make it clear it won't be this window.

I'm resigned to accepting Keita as his replacement.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #15398: Dec 27, 2017 07:26:26 pm
      Kieta+VVD=Coutinho.
      65m+75m=140m.

Coutinho is probably going, but I think we need to make it clear it won't be this window.

Coutinho money is going towards Lemar....bet on it.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,624 posts | 3856 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #15399: Dec 27, 2017 07:33:32 pm
      Kieta+VVD=Coutinho.
      65m+75m=140m.

Wrong thread to carry on this conversation.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15400: Dec 27, 2017 07:33:39 pm
      17 apps and 2 goals. I admit I never seen him play other than England v France, those stats don't seem encouraging though.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15401: Dec 27, 2017 07:34:41 pm

Wrong thread to carry on this conversation.
      yea i guess so
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #15402: Dec 27, 2017 07:34:54 pm
      Well done Boss

Got him      VVD for 75 million . World Record Fee

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42496637
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,984 posts | 3061 
      Reply #15403: Dec 27, 2017 07:40:51 pm
      Well done Boss

I can’t believe he’s signed the best cb in world football (yes, I think he’s that good) instead of setting fire to Mignolet’s Car and shitting in his boot bag.

Klopp must go.

*do I really need to do an emoji to signify “poss-take”?
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #15404: Dec 27, 2017 07:41:57 pm
      Well done Boss

It's a good start. One down, three to go.
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,493 posts | 232 
      Reply #15405: Dec 27, 2017 08:59:14 pm
      Kieta+VVD=Coutinho.
      65m+75m=140m.

Maybe coutinho goes but I'm still not convinced in January. Looks like Barca want Grizemann more and other reasons:

1) New TV deals have been incredibly last few seasons.
      2) we've had a low net spend last few seasons too
      3) We were strongly linked to VVD and Keita way before the Coutinho saga, the money was there.

VVD would have been ours in the summer if we did not screw up, and I don't believe it has anything to do with possibly selling Coutinho now. It will be the summer.
      scotscouse
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts | 40 
      Reply #15406: Dec 27, 2017 09:48:28 pm
      Klopp is a pro,the chosen one moaning to his owners you have to spend BIG to win trophys
      Scottbot

• 9,620 posts | 2159 
      Reply #15407: Dec 27, 2017 10:44:44 pm
      I don't want Klopp fired any more than the next man, but at what point do you say enough is enough with the goalkeeping situation at our club? Klopp is there to deliver sustained success to Liverpool Football Club. That's his sole job. We clearly have a situation at the club, one that cannot be resolved through use of coaching, since the player in question has been here five years without improvement. Therefore the situation can only be resolved through the transfer market. If Klopp refuses to buy a new Keeper and Mignolet continues to be a liability,  at what point do you say Klopp needs to go because he's an impediment to our success? That is a very real question supporters need to ask themselves. Are were there now? Clearly for Ribapuru the answer is yes. For me I would say this time next season. What about for you? What about the rest of you? Rather than attacking someone for reaching his breaking point, tell us what yours is with this situation, because clearly this is a situation that cannot continue.

The manager should be judged on the whole pie, not just your analysis of how he has dealt or is dealing with a particular positions(s).

Season 1 - He took us to two cup finals including our first in Europe in a decade.
      Season 2 - He took us back into the Champions league. The previous three managers managed this just once in the previous 6-7 years.
      Season 3 - He has taken the team to the Knockout stages of the Champions League for the first time in 9 years and has us sitting in the Champions League places again this season.

With the exception of the nearly season we finished between 6th-8th in (I believe) 5 of the 6 seasons prior to his arrival. His net spend (which obviously just shot up) has been the lowest of all of the teams around us with the exception of Tottenham. If you can't see progress then You're blind pal. Once again you judge him against the club's glorious past and ignore the largely poor efforts of the previous 7-8 years.
      « Last Edit: Dec 27, 2017 10:55:43 pm by Scottbot »
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,624 posts | 3856 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #15408: Dec 27, 2017 10:48:37 pm
      The manager should be judged on the whole pie, not just your analysis of how he has dealt or is dealing with a particular positions(s).

Season 1 - He took us to two cup finals includ Ng our first in Europe in a decade.
      Season 2 - He took us back into the Champions no league. The previous three managers managed this just once in the previous 6-7 years.
      Season 3 - He has taken the team to the Knockout stages of the Champions League for the first time in 9 years and has us sitting in the Champions League places again this season.

With the exception of the nearly season we finished between 6th-8th in (I believe) 5 of the 6 seasons prior to his arrival. His net spend (which obviously just shot up) has been the lowest of all of the teams around us with the exception of Tottenham. If you can't see progress then You're blind pal.

Well said.
      There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Plus I love how Klopp has the team attacking.
      Best football in ages.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15409: Dec 27, 2017 10:52:25 pm

Season 1 - He took us to two cup finals includ Ng our first in Europe in a decade.
      Season 2 - He took us back into the Champions no league. The previous three managers managed this just once in the previous 6-7 years.

With the exception of the nearly season we finished between 6th-8th in (I believe) 5 of the 6 seasons prior to his arrival. His net spend (which obviously just shot up) has been the lowest of all of the teams around us with the exception of Tottenham. If you can't see progress then You're blind pal.
      Klopp has been doing a good job, but it's time he gave ward the nod.

Quick Reply