Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1549285 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,516 posts | 3460 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #7406: May 13, 2016 07:58:45 am
      Still smiling at Jürgen's giving it bifters comment at the awards last night
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,008 posts | 209 
      • do do do
      Reply #7407: May 13, 2016 08:10:33 am
      so including pens we already hit the ton?
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #7408: May 13, 2016 02:48:40 pm
      Jurgens brought in another member of Bayern's back room staff, this time their nutritionist who had worked with the German national team before Guardiola brought her to Bayern.

Looks like he wants to really step up the fitness levels next year!

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2016/05/13/liverpool-pinch-bayern-nutritionist-mona-nemmer-as-well-as-world-class-fitness-coach-andreas-kornmayer/
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Reply #7409: May 13, 2016 04:13:12 pm
      Jurgens brought in another member of Bayern's back room staff, this time their nutritionist who had worked with the German national team before Guardiola brought her to Bayern.

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2016/05/13/liverpool-pinch-bayern-nutritionist-mona-nemmer-as-well-as-world-class-fitness-coach-andreas-kornmayer/

anyone hitting the beach and the beer on their summer Hols is going to pay big time when they come back to pre season
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,885 posts | 6816 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #7410: May 14, 2016 11:12:37 am

Yep and reading other articles and apparently Ancelotti's cracked the shits with Jürgen...F**k off Carlo!
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Reply #7411: May 14, 2016 12:34:41 pm
      I want to see our big German's grin as wide as the Mersey next Weds .
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #7412: May 14, 2016 12:42:31 pm
      I want to see our big German's grin as wide as the Mersey next Weds .

I fear for anybody he may hug, he'll squeeze them so tight they'll pop.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,975 posts | 5034 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #7413: May 14, 2016 02:40:50 pm
      Yep and reading other articles and apparently Ancelotti's cracked the shits with Jürgen...f**k off Carlo!

What the F**k does that mean Ian, 'cracked the shits' ? I'm trying to get my head around it, must be some Aussie saying, you been smoking the 'roo' sh*t again  ;D

YNWA
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #7414: May 14, 2016 10:58:39 pm
      Andy Heaton saying that Chelsea were ready to sack Mourinho in October so they could desperately prise Klopp away from Liverpool's grasp during negotiations! The original idea was Chelsea were going to go for Klopp at the end of this season but once Liverpool came sniffing they got desperate.

Were so desperate they going to offer a massive wage that made Liverpool's offer minuscule in comparison. Klopp however immediately ignored them - stating it wasn't about money or Champions League football.

Wow - Klopp really is a saint! How many people in football would do this? The romantic allure of a fabled club over some plastic chavvy billionaires? He gets it - he is just absolutely class. Love the guy even more now!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #7415: May 14, 2016 11:04:24 pm
      Andy Heaton saying that Chelsea were ready to sack Mourinho in October so they could desperately prise Klopp away from Liverpool's grasp during negotiations! The original idea was Chelsea were going to go for Klopp at the end of this season but once Liverpool came sniffing they got desperate.

Were so desperate they going to offer a massive wage that made Liverpool's offer minuscule in comparison. Klopp however immediately ignored them - stating it wasn't about money or Champions League football.

Wow - Klopp really is a saint! How many people in football would do this? The romantic allure of a fabled club over some plastic chavvy billionaires? He gets it - he is just absolutely class. Love the guy even more now!

There was a quote from Jürgen that he told his agent not to bother him with any offers unless we called so it doesn't surprise me mate.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #7416: May 14, 2016 11:20:13 pm
      There was a quote from Jürgen that he told his agent not to bother him with any offers unless we called so it doesn't surprise me mate.

I believe they desperately tried to intervene in the days leading up to Klopp signing the contract, when it was clear Liverpool had approached him after Rodgers was sacked.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,260 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #7417: May 14, 2016 11:31:54 pm
      Hollywood Balls
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,802 posts | 469 
      • PhD, School of Hard Knocks, University of Life.
      Reply #7418: May 15, 2016 12:56:16 am
      He's a footballing romantic - he belongs here.
      redraider
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 568 posts | 20 
      Reply #7419: May 15, 2016 02:20:54 am
      Just watched Inside the Mind of Jürgen Klopp on Youtube.  Would recommend it to any fan. 
      Quite superb, ditto the subject matter.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,885 posts | 6816 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #7420: May 15, 2016 06:41:54 am
      What the f**k does that mean Ian, 'cracked the shits' ? I'm trying to get my head around it, must be some Aussie saying, you been smoking the 'roo' sh*t again  ;D

YNWA

Hahaha Come on mate, you haven't heard of that...thought it was a world wide saying.

Carlo had gone off his nut and is pissed that Jürgen has taken two of his backroom staff before he has had a chance to work with them.

Maybe you guys say "chucked a wobbly" ????
      Compuche
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 547 posts | 39 
      Reply #7421: May 15, 2016 07:05:04 am
      At the end, it's the trophies won for the club that'll matter the most not the smiles, not the touch line displays, not the great interviews which are all good but trophies and I hope it starts with the EL final win.

YNWA
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #7422: May 15, 2016 09:13:57 am
      At the end, it's the trophies won for the club that'll matter the most not the smiles, not the touch line displays, not the great interviews which are all good but trophies and I hope it starts with the EL final win.

YNWA

Building a solid relationship with players and fans alike and having them buy in to your vision and being %100 behind you is not a bad ingredient to throw in to the mix of the road to success with out that we wouldn't have got past Dortmund at Anfield.

Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #7423: May 15, 2016 10:02:36 am
      Hahaha Come on mate, you haven't heard of that...thought it was a world wide saying.

Carlo had gone off his nut and is pissed that Jürgen has taken two of his backroom staff before he has had a chance to work with them.

Ian would you like me to interpretwhat you are saying for Billy,seeing as I understand the lingo from both hemispheres.Carry on with the banter lads.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,287 posts | 936 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #7424: May 15, 2016 10:13:32 am
      Just come home from holiday in Spain and everywhere I went when I had a club shirt on and so many Germans and Spanish come over to me and spoke about how much they loved Klopp...we have a special one here
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #7425: May 15, 2016 12:39:52 pm

Thats true Debs.

Being the conspiracy theorist that I am ....... I often wonder how far down the line was anything between the club and Jürgen when Borussia came to Anfield in August 2014.
      Luis had just been sold.

It was just the way he touched the sign and was feted by the management and staff at the time .

( :ernie:        Quick ! :  Who thats ?)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #7426: May 15, 2016 12:55:14 pm

Thats true Debs.

Being the conspiracy theorist that I am ....... I often wonder how far down the line was anything between the club and Jürgen when Borussia came to Anfield in August 2014.
      Luis had just been sold.

It was just the way he touched the sign and was feted by the management and staff at the time .

( :ernie:        Quick ! :  Who thats ?)

The romantic in me believes he was destined to be our Manager at some stage, the fact we actually got him is something I didn't think was possible under this ownership but fair play to them for getting it done.

I still smile and have to pinch myself that he's actually here  ;D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,975 posts | 5034 
      Reply #7427: May 15, 2016 01:01:27 pm

I don't get out much mate, well perhaps to field or two, ewe know what I mean?

Chucked a wobbly I can understand, is that when you get hit by a jelly?     ;)

YNWA
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,975 posts | 5034 
      Reply #7428: May 15, 2016 01:17:23 pm
      Building a solid relationship with players and fans alike and having them buy in to your vision and being %100 behind you is not a bad ingredient to throw in to the mix of the road to success with out that we wouldn't have got past Dortmund at Anfield.

Do you think had we lost that match he would have told us we were 'outstanding' and went and got his Teeth whitened?

Or am I just being cynical?    :f_whistle:

YNWA

Quick Reply