Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1528071 times
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,160 posts | 1092 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #14835: Nov 25, 2017 11:01:21 pm
      Since he's arrived he's shown us precious little to suggest that he's the manager we thought we were getting.  Awful substitutions, total lack of being able to improve the defence, never dropping poor players, zero tactical awareness to shut up shop when we are leading games, the list goes on.  If this were Rodgers people would be calling for the sack by now.

But he's got a great personality and always talks about how big the club is, so no one really cares about how mediocre we are on the pitch.

That was perfect Feds. Well said
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,182 posts | 4404 
      Reply #14836: Nov 25, 2017 11:09:00 pm
      Since he's arrived he's shown us precious little to suggest that he's the manager we thought we were getting.  Awful substitutions, total lack of being able to improve the defence, never dropping poor players, zero tactical awareness to shut up shop when we are leading games, the list goes on.  If this were Rodgers people would be calling for the sack by now.

But he's got a great personality and always talks about how big the club is, so no one really cares about how mediocre we are on the pitch.

Yes because mediocre teams are in the Top 6 of the league.

Some of you lot should go and support the Bitters to see what mediocre is like.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,496 posts | 1490 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #14837: Nov 25, 2017 11:20:50 pm
      That defence is worse than mediocre
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #14838: Nov 25, 2017 11:33:38 pm
      I love klopp but l began think he lose it playing milner in midfield and Henderson Christ both sh*t sorry but we need better midfield and defense still no better city win tommory we be 14 points behind league over we hard job get top 4 again out league cup no chance we win champion league only thing left is fa cup
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #14839: Nov 25, 2017 11:34:42 pm
      Be out of league it only November other season write off
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #14840: Nov 25, 2017 11:36:10 pm
      Since Jürgen Klopp joined in October 2015, Liverpool have won 38 Premier League points in fixtures between the 'big six' - six more than any of the other sides (Chelsea have 32).

Source BBC Sport.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42035410

lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #14841: Nov 25, 2017 11:37:56 pm
      Not klopp fault end of day only way we win league again get better owners in spent up 100 million plus every season with out sell top players and buy top players
      fckmediocrity
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts | 213 
      Reply #14842: Nov 25, 2017 11:49:53 pm
      Since Jürgen Klopp joined in October 2015, Liverpool have won 38 Premier League points in fixtures between the 'big six' - six more than any of the other sides (Chelsea have 32).

Source BBC Sport.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42035410

If only they'd offer a trophy for that we could say we fcking won something in all this time :)
      fckmediocrity
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts | 213 
      Reply #14843: Nov 25, 2017 11:55:55 pm

Yes because mediocre teams are in the Top 6 of the league.

Some of you lot should go and support the Bitters to see what mediocre is like.

Few years ago it was considered mediocre.. nothing less than a title challenge was deemed acceptable.. then it was top 4.. now it's top 6.. Lupe Fiasco's 'Dumb it Down' would be a great soundtrack for FSG's reign at this club :D
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #14844: Nov 26, 2017 12:02:47 am
      On other note were people think we end up fhish in league end of season
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #14845: Nov 26, 2017 12:37:39 am
      Look we won't win league with klopp or any other manger here we up against utd Chelsea city got bigger budgets spend bigger squads only thing We chance winning is league cup fa cup or even euproa league we better chance tried top 4 winning nothing give me league cup or fa cup over top 4
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #14846: Nov 26, 2017 12:43:06 am
      Few years ago it was considered mediocre.. nothing less than a title challenge was deemed acceptable.. then it was top 4.. now it's top 6.. Lupe Fiasco's 'Dumb it Down' would be a great soundtrack for FSG's reign at this club :D

Let's be clear here, FSG aren't picking the side, FSG aren't sticking with the same failing players, FSG didn't say they were happy with our defence or our goalkeeping options, FSG didn't say we didn't need a clinical finisher in the side. FSG didn't decide to play Milner and Henderson in the same side at the same time, FSG weren't the ones who decided not to take one of them off and replace them with Mane. FSG are far from perfect owners but they're hardly responsible for the side's inability to maintain a lead which is precisely waht's put us in the position we're in so far this season, that's all on Klopp. When things go right it's all Klopp, when things go wrong it's all FSG is not how the world works, as much as some of you would like it to. FSG's job to ensure there is funding there for January if Fallows can identify players Klopp needs and Edwards can do his damn job for once in his life and get a deal over the line.
      fckmediocrity
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts | 213 
      Reply #14847: Nov 26, 2017 01:04:09 am
      Let's be clear here, FSG aren't picking the side, FSG aren't sticking with the same failing players, FSG didn't say they were happy with our defence or our goalkeeping options, FSG didn't say we didn't need a clinical finisher in the side. FSG didn't decide to play Milner and Henderson in the same side at the same time, FSG weren't the ones who decided not to take one of them off and replace them with Mane. FSG are far from perfect owners but they're hardly responsible for the side's inability to maintain a lead which is precisely waht's put us in the position we're in so far this season, that's all on Klopp. When things go right it's all Klopp, when things go wrong it's all FSG is not how the world works, as much as some of you would like it to. FSG's job to ensure there is funding there for January if Fallows can identify players Klopp needs and Edwards can do his damn job for once in his life and get a deal over the line.

Yes but they are the ones that hired the manager that is doing all of those things and as long as they're paying him 7mil/season it means they're ok with it.
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #14848: Nov 26, 2017 01:04:26 am
      Players like mane salah will move on better players they what win things not going happen till fsg sell up get owners give a manger over 100 million plus every season on bring best players in and no more these net spent buy sell sh*t
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #14849: Nov 26, 2017 01:29:12 am
      Jürgen, please for the love of God, if we go 1 up and there's 15-20 minutes left in the match, can you please get TAA on and go 5 at the back. Start shutting up shop like every other team does in that situation.

Can't believe we were still going gung ho against those cu*ts with 15 minutes left in the match. Should have battened down the hatches and frustrated the F**k out of those cu*ts.

2 Unnecessary points dropped. AGAIN!!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #14850: Nov 26, 2017 01:34:54 am
      Tell you who he has more tactical awareness than? Any of you lot

He might do, but he ain't F***ing showing it at the moment.

Starting to lose some of the crowd listening to some of the fans walking out of the ground tonight.
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #14851: Nov 26, 2017 01:45:04 am
      Players like Wilson Kent couple more better then milner and Henderson couple more he too much like Rogers be loyal to sh*t players that are pass it
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #14852: Nov 26, 2017 02:02:40 am
      Understand people's frustration and at times i am frustrated by Jürgen subs but talk of the sack is utterly ridiculous,  replace him with who exactly,  the utter hysteria that greats every draw or defeat now is embarrassing.  Be careful what you wish for folks. Another period of transition,  no thanks
      Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,305 posts | 1113 
      Reply #14853: Nov 26, 2017 02:49:30 am
      Jürgen, please for the love of God, if we go 1 up and there's 15-20 minutes left in the match, can you please get TAA on and go 5 at the back. Start shutting up shop like every other team does in that situation.

We did set up shop and moved to five at the back.

Back five were Chamberlain - Gomez - Matip - Klavan - Moreno. In front of them Milner - Henderson - Wijnaldum - Coutinho and Salah as the forward. He clearly gestured on the side lines that he wanted us to set up 5-4-1 and even wanted to bring on Lallana too to put an extra body in midfield that can actually defend instead of Coutinho who was utter sh*t again today. Said it before and I stand by it, Coutinho can not play as a midfielder in our midfield three, certainly not in big games. It's the front three or the bench for me.

I love klopp but l began think he lose it playing milner in midfield and Henderson Christ both sh*t sorry but we need better midfield and defense still no better city win tommory we be 14 points behind league over we hard job get top 4 again out league cup no chance we win champion league only thing left is fa cup

Will you just be patient? Do people realise the schedule that is coming up? The amount of games that we have to play? We are playing again in 3 days time, we have to rotate. Conte rotated too. Pep has been rotating all season. We have Lallana coming back from injury, Chamberlain looked decent, though not spectacular today. That gives us more options and we won't have to play Milner there anymore. He's not losing it, he's trying to keep his squad fit for the upcoming schedule and making the best of what he currently has at his disposal. Had Can not been injured today, Milner wouldn' have set foot on the pitch. We have plenty of options with everyone fit, we lacked options today due to injuries and players returning from injury.

Had we not conceded (we obviously did) we'd be talking about how it was a masterstroke that he managed to beat the chavs with the line-up he put out this afternoon.

Understand people's frustration and at times i am frustrated by Jürgen subs but talk of the sack is utterly ridiculous,  replace him with who exactly,  the utter hysteria that greats every draw or defeat now is embarrassing.  Be careful what you wish for folks. Another period of transition,  no thanks

I understand it too and I know people are tired of the "be patient" line and "look at next season", but in Klopp's case, it is what it is. If we manage to bring in Keita and Van Dijk and please God a replacement for Henderson we will look brilliant and will finally have a side that completely is a Klopp side. It's a process, it was said from the beginning when he was appointed as manager. He built up two clubs from the ground already in Mainz and Dortmund (who ironically gave up a four goal lead today against Schalke). He'll do the same for us.

Get top four, consolidate our position in the CL, add to the squad (3-4 players) and we're good to go.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #14854: Nov 26, 2017 03:03:17 am

Back five were Chamberlain - Gomez - Matip - Klavan - Moreno. In front of them Milner - Henderson - Wijnaldum - Coutinho and Salah as the forward. He clearly gestured on the side lines that he wanted us to set up 5-4-1 and even wanted to bring on Lallana too to put an extra body in midfield that can actually defend instead of Coutinho who was utter sh*t again today. Said it before and I stand by it, Coutinho can not play as a midfielder in our midfield three, certainly not in big games. It's the front three or the bench for me.

Will you just be patient? Do people realise the schedule that is coming up? The amount of games that we have to play? We are playing again in 3 days time, we have to rotate. Conte rotated too. Pep has been rotating all season. We have Lallana coming back from injury, Chamberlain looked decent, though not spectacular today. That gives us more options and we won't have to play Milner there anymore. He's not losing it, he's trying to keep his squad fit for the upcoming schedule and making the best of what he currently has at his disposal. Had Can not been injured today, Milner wouldn' have set foot on the pitch. We have plenty of options with everyone fit, we lacked options today due to injuries and players returning from injury.

Had we not conceded (we obviously did) we'd be talking about how it was a masterstroke that he managed to beat the chavs with the line-up he put out this afternoon.

I understand it too and I know people are tired of the "be patient" line and "look at next season", but in Klopp's case, it is what it is. If we manage to bring in Keita and Van Dijk and please God a replacement for Henderson we will look brilliant and will finally have a side that completely is a Klopp side. It's a process, it was said from the beginning when he was appointed as manager. He built up two clubs from the ground already in Mainz and Dortmund (who ironically gave up a four goal lead today against Schalke). He'll do the same for us.

Get top four, consolidate our position in the CL, add to the squad (3-4 players) and we're good to go.

Yep. The rotation is needed and it will be good for Ox to be chosen for such an important match. I expect it will be Phil and Mo who come out of the starting lineup for the Stoke City match, with Ox playing midfield and Sadio, Bobby and Daniel the forwards.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,313 posts | 6378 
      Reply #14855: Nov 26, 2017 03:15:43 am

Anyone that thinks he should go is an idiot. He does however need to do his job better. We shouldn’t be drawing games like we did the last two. Unacceptable.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #14856: Nov 26, 2017 04:01:00 am

Back five were Chamberlain - Gomez - Matip - Klavan - Moreno. In front of them Milner - Henderson - Wijnaldum - Coutinho and Salah as the forward.

Really? F**k I must have been more stoned then I thought. All I saw was gaping holes down Moreno's side of the pitch.
      Kopite78
      Reply #14857: Nov 26, 2017 07:13:35 am
      He might do, but he ain't f**king showing it at the moment.

Starting to lose some of the crowd listening to some of the fans walking out of the ground tonight.

Shame if so. I didn't hear any mate but I go with my lad now so I'm concentrating on him walking out nowadays

Quick Reply