Read 1518581 times
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #15709: Jan 14, 2018 07:04:09 pm
      "You will find someone who wants to talk about defending, no clean sheet, but he can blow up my boots."

Jürgen Klopp, 14/01/2018

Moaninio ;)
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #15710: Jan 14, 2018 07:12:08 pm
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #15711: Jan 14, 2018 07:17:07 pm
      I think you could see why C. was so important and why it was a mistake to let him go now. Our pass accuracy was 76%, City's 86% plus we almost never could build up the game from our box, something City was capable of. We need a creative and ball-secure guy in the midfield and we haven't one till Keita arrives.

Just wish you would F**k off, your NOT  a fan of this club, you are a kunt of the highest order who continually talks f***in sh*te,
      Almost every f***in post you write there exists negative connotations about our players, our team and our fantastic world class manager,
      Even today in our finest hour of our current campaign you have find something negative to say,
      How can you say you support this club when you honestly believe we will.lose, if we were at the arse end of the table I'd still believe in my team, you are a f***in fraud pal, i wind up merchant who has no clue whatsoever who we are, how we work our dna, F**k all,
      So do us all a favour and F**k off, cos you are nothing but a complete Kunt !!

NOW F**k OFF !!
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #15712: Jan 14, 2018 07:17:10 pm
      I think you could see why C. was so important and why it was a mistake to let him go now. Our pass accuracy was 76%, City's 86% plus we almost never could build up the game from our box, something City was capable of. We need a creative and ball-secure guy in the midfield and we haven't one till Keita arrives.

You don't half speak some sh*t on here, go back to Red Café where you belong.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #15713: Jan 14, 2018 07:36:36 pm
      Some celebration by Klippity today. But I'll give him a 9 today. He must've shook them up at half time as we were just letting them play thru us at times in the first half.

Arguably the best motivator at the club since The Shankly/Paisley/Fagan era.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #15714: Jan 14, 2018 08:26:57 pm

The only mistake around here is you. Get back to managing Migs instagram account and F**k off out of here!

tw*t.
      JC16
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 86 
      Reply #15715: Jan 14, 2018 09:36:37 pm
      hey MH.  I forgot my email password and therefore can not access my twitter account.  Hope you are doing well my friend.

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,049 posts | 6294 
      Reply #15716: Jan 14, 2018 09:58:56 pm
      Can we seriously just ban anyone that even whispers anything about Klopp going or being untenable or whatever?  It's atrocious that anyone would think we aren't in the best hands we could be right now.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #15717: Jan 14, 2018 10:50:36 pm
      "People always find a hair in the soup"..

Love it from the Boss ;D
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #15718: Jan 14, 2018 10:55:44 pm
      Love the man!
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #15719: Jan 14, 2018 11:10:52 pm
      The way he's got us playing we deserve to be challenging for the title to be fair. The only thing thats stopped us is our leaky nature at times and the runaway train that has been Man City.

VVD is a start, in my opinion we need to find him a partnership that compliments him, but also a class goalkeeper could fix the broken pieces together.

It really could be the difference and I have to believe that even Klopp (who suffered Weidenfeller too long at Dortmund too) can see the need for a new man between the sticks.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #15720: Jan 15, 2018 01:09:19 am
      ;D, anyone seen this?

http://dailym.ai/2D1ZB8y

Apparently Klopp was asked his favourite cake. It's Strawberry for those interested.
      green_bear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,042 posts | 289 
      Reply #15721: Jan 15, 2018 01:14:30 am
      Love you boss.
      That would be all.  :D :D
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #15722: Jan 15, 2018 01:20:56 am
      Am I in the wrong on this one? Just had a twitter debate with some numpty saying we pressed ‘incesssantly’ against Citeh yesterday. Did we? Clearly for a spell in the 2nd half we went for them but I thought especially 1st half it was noticeable our forwards actively did not press and it was only as the ball came into midfield that we swarmed them.
      On a wider point I think the ‘gegenpressing’ narrative is an easy one to fall into. I think that’s what we were all about 2 years ago under Klopp I just think we’re a bit more rounded and nuanced now
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15723: Jan 15, 2018 07:31:50 am
      Great stuff Boss.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #15724: Jan 15, 2018 07:54:21 am
      Am I in the wrong on this one? Just had a twitter debate with some numpty saying we pressed ‘incesssantly’ against Citeh yesterday. Did we? Clearly for a spell in the 2nd half we went for them but I thought especially 1st half it was noticeable our forwards actively did not press and it was only as the ball came into midfield that we swarmed them.
      On a wider point I think the ‘gegenpressing’ narrative is an easy one to fall into. I think that’s what we were all about 2 years ago under Klopp I just think we’re a bit more rounded and nuanced now

No spot on mate. Was clear that City were trying to get us to fall into the trap that everyone else has fell into by trying to entice us up the pitch. We were patient and pressed up high at the right moments.

They had their spells amd played well as expected but our hunger, aggression and game plan edged it. We wanted it more.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #15725: Jan 15, 2018 12:08:54 pm
      There is great post match interview online where he drops the F Bomb .

Had a dream.

Met Klopp leaving a multi storey car park. He was driving a Sinclair C5 style car in BV's yellow and black !

Must stop taking those meds.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #15726: Jan 15, 2018 12:18:04 pm
      Have to give it to Klopp, his tactics were spot on yesterday, kind of reminded me of the game under Rodgers were we blew Arsenal away in a 10 minute spell.

Now all we need is a more sound defensive unit and he really could make us the Dortmund of the premier league (obviously we are Liverpool FC bigger and better) but in terms of rolling teams over with goals and not losing silly games.

Little shout out to Pep too for not playing anti-football and playing right into Klopps hands, see a stat saying Klopp has beaten pep two times more than any other manager, better luck next time.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #15727: Jan 15, 2018 04:12:03 pm
      Hi everyone! What a great vicory guys.. I've found a nice video that explains in a good way our great manager's tactics
      https://youtu.be/3BW2aZLbJ-I

Plus points for the 'car chase through San Francisco' music and not the lad boy c**t dance music that always infests these videos.
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #15728: Jan 15, 2018 05:02:07 pm
      Even today in our finest hour of our current campaign you have find something negative to say,

ManCity had 4 decent shots on target and made 3 goals out of it! Finest hour? My ass.

How can you say you support this club when you honestly believe we will.lose, if we were at the arse end of the table I'd still believe in my team, you are a f***in fraud pal

I am certainly not a normal football fan, I agree.

First, I'd never support a whoredom like LFC or any other PL club so devotionally like you. No F***ing employeé of this club really cares about LFC, they just work there for money. I accept that, but I will not disgrace me in cheering naivly and devotionally like you do. I save that for things that are true and worthwhile...and believe me if this was 1930 I'd be as frenzy as you seem in my love for LFC because back then it was real stuff, but unfortunately we live in fake times.

Second, yes I am a supporter since 1985 and yes, in all that commercial lying s*it LFC still is my team because the other teams are even worse and because I don't wanna pass on modern football just yet. I treat LFC like a good lovely whore: she's nice to you, nicer than other whores, so you go there and have some fun, but never ever would I forget she's a whore!

Third, I look ahead for the real important things. This game yesterday means nothing, because it didn't save us silverware. If this was a CL final, I might think like you "so what, we won, the rest is water under the bridge". So I focus on critical aspects that would improve us. As long as Klopp doesn't understand to implement decent defense into his scheme we'll not win anything ever, because too often we'll not score 4 out of 5 chances like yesterday. That's my opinion. Could be wrong, but it's certainly not absurd. Didi Hamann says the same.
      Kopite78
      Reply #15729: Jan 15, 2018 05:06:51 pm
      ManCity had 4 decent shots on target and made 3 goals out of it! Finest hour? My ass.

First, I'd never support a whoredom like LFC or any other PL club so devotionally like you. No f**king employeé of this club really cares about LFC, they just work there for money. I accept that, but I will not disgrace me in cheering naivly and devotionally like you do. I save that for things that are true and worthwhile...and believe me if this was 1930 I'd be as frenzy as you seem in my love for LFC because back then it was real stuff, but unfortunately we live in fake times.

Second, yes I am a supporter since 1985 and yes, in all that commercial lying s*it LFC still is my team because the other teams are even worse and because I don't wanna pass on modern football just yet. I treat LFC like a good lovely whore: she's nice to you, nicer than other whores, so you go there and have some fun, but never ever would I forget she's a whore!

Third, I look ahead for the real important things. This game yesterday means nothing, because it didn't save us silverware. If this was a CL final, I might think like you "so what, we won, the rest is water under the bridge". So I focus on critical aspects that would improve us. As long as Klopp doesn't understand to implement decent defense into his scheme we'll not win anything ever, because too often we'll not score 4 out of 5 chances like yesterday. That's my opinion. Could be wrong, but it's certainly not absurd. Didi Hamann says the same.

Weird little c**t
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #15730: Jan 15, 2018 05:12:11 pm

...and proud of!!!
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #15731: Jan 15, 2018 05:37:09 pm

First, I'd never support a whoredom like LFC or any other PL club so devotionally like you. No f**king employeé of this club really cares about LFC, they just work there for money. I accept that, but I will not disgrace me in cheering naivly and devotionally like you do. I save that for things that are true and worthwhile...and believe me if this was 1930 I'd be as frenzy as you seem in my love for LFC because back then it was real stuff, but unfortunately we live in fake times.

Simple question Pip.

Do you think you see the game better than Jürgen?

Quick Reply