Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1518522 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #16675: Feb 19, 2018 08:09:46 am
      Yawn. Come on mate. Let’s all drop the bullshit now.

Plus I f**king love swearing :)

I love swearing too.

F***ing bunch of cu*ts  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16676: Feb 19, 2018 08:31:23 am
      I love swearing too.

F***ing bunch of Cu*ts  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That the first time ive  ever heard you use the F word Aussie.  :f_whistle:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #16677: Feb 19, 2018 09:30:50 am
      That the first time ive  ever heard you use the F word Aussie.  :f_whistle:

Yeah, Mum F***ing used to make me wash my F***ing mouth out with F***ing soap so I never liked using F***ing swear words until you joined the F***ing Forum.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16678: Feb 19, 2018 09:58:52 am
      Yeah, Mum f**king used to make me wash my f**king mouth out with f**king soap so I never liked using f**king swear words until you joined the f**king Forum.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't help but like you considering your a scouse mother f**ker.  :lmao:
      ormskirkred
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #16679: Feb 19, 2018 09:24:45 pm
      Not yet!!

Needs trophies to compete with these.

If we get anywhere near the treble season we had under Houllier and the first few seasons under Rafa we'll definitely be heading in the right direction.

If we're going full Everton, we might as well start including all the years we finished runners-up!!

Remember under houllier the Arsenal supports used to should hoof at our team.  How times of changed.

Houllier was a great couch but a very defensive. 
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #16680: Feb 19, 2018 10:54:51 pm

Remember under houllier the Arsenal supports used to should hoof at our team.  How times of changed.

Houllier was a great couch but a very defensive.

Bonjour, :couch: footy was just getting regular on tv in the states then,spent many a morning yawning over the sh*te we served up but yeah the cup wins were great.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #16681: Feb 20, 2018 02:43:32 pm
      Supposedly on Florentino Perez's list of three alongside Joachim Low and Pochettino to be next Madrid boss should Real decide to F**k off Zidane at the end of the season.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #16682: Feb 20, 2018 03:21:07 pm
      Supposedly on Florentino Perez's list of three alongside Joachim Low and Pochettino to be next Madrid boss should Real decide to f**k off Zidane at the end of the season.

I’m sure he is.

I don’t see it happening at all though......just don’t see Jürgen dumping us for the soulless “galacticos” of Madrid.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #16683: Feb 20, 2018 03:24:04 pm
      I’m sure he is.

I don’t see it happening at all though......just don’t see Jürgen dumping us for the soulless “galacticos” of Madrid.

Me neither, if anything I think if they go for a new coach, they'll try and go for Pochettino.
      Kopite78
      Reply #16684: Feb 20, 2018 03:28:01 pm
      Me neither, if anything I think if they go for a new coach, they'll try and go for Pochettino.

That'll be the one
      He's already stated he wouldn't manage Barca, Madrid to get one over them?

Low is apparently staying as Germany coach until 2020 and isn't sold on day to day club management (Honigstein)

Klopp wouldn't work for a Madrid in my opinion from everything we know about him
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #16685: Feb 20, 2018 03:33:33 pm

That'll be the one
      He's already stated he wouldn't manage Barca, Madrid to get one over them?

Low is apparently staying as Germany coach until 2020 and isn't sold on day to day club management (Honigstein)

Klopp wouldn't work for a Madrid in my opinion from everything we know about him

Yep squared ;)
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16686: Feb 20, 2018 05:42:26 pm
      Supposedly on Florentino Perez's list of three alongside Joachim Low and Pochettino to be next Madrid boss should Real decide to f**k off Zidane at the end of the season.
      Doubt anybody will leave Liverpool for Real right now, clubs in a downward spiral. Funny thing is, their ambition to sign top players compared to their league position. Right now Atletico  is a better prospect. If Real were in PL they would be 7th right now.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #16687: Feb 20, 2018 05:53:16 pm
      Doubt anybody will leave Liverpool for Real right now, clubs in a downward spiral. Funny thing is, their ambition to sign top players compared to their league position. Right now Atletico  is a better prospect. If Real were in PL they would be 7th right now.

Whilst I agree re Klopp Ribs - I’d counsel anybody against writing off Real......look at what they said about Barca this time last year.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #16688: Feb 21, 2018 12:03:42 am

But they're still Real Madrid. United can finish 6th and still attract the players. Common thing between the 2 clubs? Money.
      If Madrid really want a player enough then they will get that player 9/10 times.

That said, regards to management, likes of Klopp aren't at a team for 5 minutes, likes to spend a good amount of time at a club. Madrid go through managers at a rapid rate so you could be right, they could struggle attracting top managers now. Or at least managers wanting to have a secure (to an extent) job.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16689: Feb 21, 2018 12:15:16 pm

Wrong, Silver medal in the Olympics for a start.................wa nt me to go on ?

That's slightly silly. You ask anyone who could have gotten a gold, a genuine contender rather than someone who perhaps just out performed or got lucky on the day, if they are happy with a silver medal, you won't get many who honestly say they are.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #16690: Feb 21, 2018 12:34:04 pm
      That's slightly silly. You ask anyone who could have gotten a gold, a genuine contender rather than someone who perhaps just out performed or got lucky on the day, if they are happy with a silver medal, you won't get many who honestly say they are.

Yup.

Watch what nearly every player does with his runner-up medal after walking past the bigwigs following a Cup final. Definitely not the same.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #16691: Feb 21, 2018 06:20:40 pm

You are entitled to your opinion fella, but you tell that to the girl who got a bronze in the skeleton, she was absolutely made up and chuffed, so it works both ways.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #16692: Feb 21, 2018 09:33:11 pm
      Back on topic, Klopp to Madrid?? No.

A multitude of Clubs vying for his services in the Summer? Yes.

Every club in the world chasing him after we pick up Number 6? Most definitely.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #16693: Feb 24, 2018 05:54:12 pm
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16694: Feb 24, 2018 06:04:59 pm
      Klopps the best person to be a manager for us right now. It is just a shame it took him so long to realise Karius should be our goalie, otherwise we possible would be challenging for the league now.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #16695: Feb 24, 2018 06:18:58 pm
      Klopps the best person to be a manager for us right now. It is just a shame it took him so long to realise Karius should be our goalie, otherwise we possible would be challenging for the league now.

Weren’t you calling for him to be sacked not too long ago?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16696: Feb 24, 2018 07:11:23 pm
      Weren’t you calling for him to be sacked not too long ago?
      At that time I said, if we are still starting with Mignolet at the start of next season we would have re-access our managerial options, my guess is Klopp logged onto this website, sh*t himself when he read that and dropped mignolet like a sack of potatoes and had no choice to start with Karius as our number one goalie. You're welcome.
      Kopite78
      Reply #16697: Feb 24, 2018 07:14:55 pm
      At that time I said, if we are still starting with Mignolet at the start of next season we would have re-access our managerial options, my guess is Klopp logged onto this website, sh*t himself when he read that and dropped mignolet like a sack of potatoes and had no choice to start with Karius as our number one goalie. You're welcome.

Know all those clips of him absolutely pissing himself laughing?

That's more likely what he would do if he read your stuff

Quick Reply