Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1527626 times
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #16698: Feb 24, 2018 07:16:46 pm
      Know all those clips of him absolutely pissing himself laughing?

That's more likely what he would do if he read your stuff
      That is how I react when reading what Mignolet puts on Twitter.
      firminofanboy1
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 68 posts | 15 
      Reply #16699: Feb 25, 2018 01:48:05 am
      Klopps the best person to be a manager for us right now. It is just a shame it took him so long to realise Karius should be our goalie, otherwise we possible would be challenging for the league now.

Karius is bollocks. Hopefully we are in for a GK in the summer. Don't see us competing for trophies if we stick with him next season.

At least Klopp is looking at a DM. Not as if the fans haven't been telling him for 2 seasons. A midfield of Keita and Jorginho potentially, would be fantastic.

Progress could be on the cards next season. I'm still not buying that a distant 2nd is a good season as for this year though. Just hope we can win #6 in Europe. Looks there for the taking this year.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #16700: Feb 25, 2018 01:51:29 am
      At that time I said, if we are still starting with Mignolet at the start of next season we would have re-access our managerial options, my guess is Klopp logged onto this website, sh*t himself when he read that and dropped mignolet like a sack of potatoes and had no choice to start with Karius as our number one goalie. You're welcome.
      Moron.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,169 posts | 520 
      Reply #16701: Feb 25, 2018 09:11:09 am
      At that time I said, if we are still starting with Mignolet at the start of next season we would have re-access our managerial options, my guess is Klopp logged onto this website, sh*t himself when he read that and dropped mignolet like a sack of potatoes and had no choice to start with Karius as our number one goalie. You're welcome.

Oh dear, oh dear.  :roll:
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #16702: Feb 25, 2018 09:35:49 am

Ah Ribs - you’re actually starting to show a bit of self-deprecation.

Plussed for that.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #16703: Feb 25, 2018 09:39:02 am
      Karius is bollocks. Hopefully we are in for a GK in the summer. Don't see us competing for trophies if we stick with him next season.

At least Klopp is looking at a DM. Not as if the fans haven't been telling him for 2 seasons. A midfield of Keita and Jorginho potentially, would be fantastic.

Progress could be on the cards next season. I'm still not buying that a distant 2nd is a good season as for this year though. Just hope we can win #6 in Europe. Looks there for the taking this year.

Another one who believes “if only the highly talented and technically proficient manager would read my posts and my limited understanding of the game more we’d be so much better off”......

Honest to Fowler - it does my head in some of the stuff we read.

🙄
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16704: Feb 25, 2018 10:34:12 am
      Dadorious, we has this conversation before and your not doing anything to change your reputation as someone who writes very short posts. You're a dumb***. Nothing describes you better. Mr one liner is a bit too elongated to describe you, plus you actually regressed from one line to one word it seems.
      All you did was change the subject away from Klopp, you added nothing but crap to the thread again.
      « Last Edit: Feb 25, 2018 10:40:58 am by Ribapuru »
      kevonio
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | 31 
      Reply #16705: Feb 25, 2018 10:45:40 am
      Dadorious, we has this conversation before and your not doing anything to change your reputation as someone who writes very short posts. You're a dumb***. Nothing describes you better. Mr one liner is a bit too elongated to describe you, plus you actually regressed from one line to one word it seems.
      All you did was change the subject away from Klopp, you added nothing but crap to the thread again.
      i would rather read his post's than yours. have a day off eh rib?
      kevonio
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | 31 
      Reply #16706: Feb 25, 2018 10:55:19 am
      I just went through all your 40 posts, 11 of them were insults at me. That's over 25%. Get a life you looser.
      i only comment when i feel the need to. your post's contain that much sh*t that it's a necessity i call you out on them. oh and it's loser not looser you cretin. jog on.
      kevonio
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | 31 
      Reply #16707: Feb 25, 2018 11:10:42 am
      Why do you correct my English then make a mistake? It's posts not post's.

Also, no capital letters so incase you need it;
      https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/spelling/using-capital-letters

You're welcome.
      haha well done. give yourself a big pat on the back..and then f*ck off you WUM.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16708: Feb 25, 2018 11:17:34 am
      haha well done. give yourself a big pat on the back..and then f*ck off you WUM.
      I'm not a WUM. I'm not returning an insult because I'm letting the argument go.
      kevonio
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | 31 
      Reply #16709: Feb 25, 2018 11:25:07 am
      I'm not a WUM. I'm not returning an insult because I'm letting the argument go.
      You are the biggest WUM on here. just let it go rib.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16710: Feb 25, 2018 11:31:18 am
      You are the biggest WUM on here. just let it go rib.
      Stop fishing to keep a pointless argument going. I'm not interested.
      kevonio
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | 31 
      Reply #16711: Feb 25, 2018 11:49:42 am
       xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Stop fishing to keep a pointless argument going. I'm not interested.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #16712: Feb 25, 2018 12:57:41 pm
      a few minutes of life I won't be getting back....
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,151 posts | 8540 
      Reply #16713: Feb 25, 2018 01:31:39 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #16714: Feb 25, 2018 01:38:33 pm

Still calling for Klopp to be sacked?

What a pathetic little sh*t you are.
      Kopite78
      Reply #16715: Feb 25, 2018 02:40:48 pm
      Still calling for Klopp to be sacked?

What a pathetic little sh*t you are.

Wouldn't bother with him mate.
      Whereas Riba is a bit simple this lad is a proper wum. Trying to be snide and subtle about it but just wants a rise
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #16716: Feb 25, 2018 06:02:24 pm
      I was concerned about his comments before and after the West Ham game, when he said he was "happy" we didn't have to play immediately after the Porto game. Now I know that coaches and players are happy to have lengthy breaks after games. However if we played immediately after it, we would have still been in the cup, and like most of us, I wanted us to play in the cup last week and was disappointed that we had no game.

I know lots of posters love telling me how wrong I am about stuff, but on this occasion I actually want to be wrong. So, am I wrong to think that he was happy to be out of the cup, going by his comments?
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #16717: Feb 25, 2018 08:16:53 pm
      I was concerned about his comments before and after the West Ham game, when he said he was "happy" we didn't have to play immediately after the Porto game. Now I know that coaches and players are happy to have lengthy breaks after games. However if we played immediately after it, we would have still been in the cup, and like most of us, I wanted us to play in the cup last week and was disappointed that we had no game.

I know lots of posters love telling me how wrong I am about stuff, but on this occasion I actually want to be wrong. So, am I wrong to think that he was happy to be out of the cup, going by his comments?

I think there was some qualifier such as "if we can't be in the Cup..." or something like that. His point being that a side can play better if it has more time to prepare for a given match. Definitely didn't read any "I'm glad we're out" interpretation of his comments.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #16718: Feb 25, 2018 08:24:13 pm
      By the way, I have watched two utterly boring matches today from teams comprised of high-priced, big-name talent. The amount of idle, stationary football on display at Old Trafford and Wembley today serves to remind me how much of a pleasure it is to watch a team bearing the identity of Jürgen Klopp.
      « Last Edit: Feb 26, 2018 02:23:27 am by Robby The Z »
      +11
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,171 posts | 829 
      Reply #16719: Feb 28, 2018 04:01:18 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #16720: Mar 03, 2018 09:24:01 pm
      I kind of feel the match this evening would have been 1-1 if it had been a few months ago.

But the Karius, VVD (faultless) combo with Robbo's pragmatism on the left seems to have stemmed the flow of treachery committed in defence lately to the point where, when we are being challenged we are starting to win those small battles that are needed to be consistent in defence. I was definitely worried when Coutinho was sold and no replacement was brought in but Chamberlain has risen in prominence and Lallana's return as well means that options look a lot more flexible than what I believed when Phil left last month. As such, we've probably got our most balanced side in a long long time, maybe not since the man in the opposite dugout tonight was ruling the roost at Anfield.

edit: Nice to hear Klopp praising the talents of Curtis Jones and Rafa Camacho, who have been training with the senior squad, in the post match interview on BT Sport. Jürgen claims that Buvac is astounded by their ability which is quite something as Buvac allegedly doesn't tell us much about how he feels!
      « Last Edit: Mar 03, 2018 09:33:12 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »

Quick Reply