Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1526253 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #17066: Apr 17, 2018 06:29:12 pm
      There are nuggets in there but he does keep it vague and does ramble at times. I think it's part of his ploy to keep the other guessing. We know he's an attacking coach. He doesn't give much away in fact and I think that is deliberate.

I think we’re listening to different people Harris........each to their own.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,384 posts | 3393 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #17067: Apr 17, 2018 06:38:00 pm
      Best manager in the league - Check
      Best defender in the league - Check
      Best forward in the league - Check
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

If Keita is the best midfielder in the league, we have got be good odds on for a first ever PL win taking us to 19 league titles.
      I honestly think Liverpool could beat anybody in the world right  now.
      If we win CL and go onto win the club world cup that's going to be a very very good time.
      Our midfield slogged out some good performances recently, but we can't let that shadow the fact they have not always performed like this and can't risk not adding strength there, we do need to be slightly cautious of that.

Bloody hell rib, great post mate
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #17068: Apr 17, 2018 06:40:42 pm
      Is right boss and it's happening as you said it would!

https://youtu.be/EIkjnISwlnA
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #17069: Apr 17, 2018 07:02:34 pm
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

If Keita is the best midfielder in the league, we have got be good odds on for a first ever PL win taking us to 19 league titles.
      If we win CL and go onto win the club world cup that's going to be a very very good time.
      Our midfield slogged out some good performances recently, but we can't let that shadow the fact they have not always performed like this and can't risk not adding strength there, we do need to be slightly cautious of that.

Someone hacked Rib's account!!!

Just kidding mate, great post.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,353 posts | 1024 
      Reply #17070: Apr 17, 2018 07:18:55 pm
      Right in the feels.

Then you look at the video Shitty churned out after winning the league. Can’t imagine the emotion of watching something like this after winning the league. I was nearly greeting every other week leading up to the close of the 13/14 season with some of the videos released.

A bit of a tangent here but does anyone recall the fan made YouTube clips of that season and it ends with Gerrard’s header against the bitters. The look in his eye when he runs off celebrating and the music got me every time. Still don’t think I’ll ever get over how we missed out on the title that year.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,907 posts | 4972 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #17071: Apr 17, 2018 07:28:29 pm
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

f***in hell Rib, have you been abducted by the sensible police ir something?

That's twice in a week I've actually liked your posts, stop it now Rib, there's a danger i might start looking forward to reading your posts,

Only Kiddin Rib ?  Top posting !

YNWA

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17072: Apr 17, 2018 08:19:42 pm
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

So can we say you rate Klopp now Rib.  ;D Good post and worthy of +1
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,907 posts | 4972 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #17073: Apr 17, 2018 09:03:28 pm

F**kin hell, I'm welling up, really tugged on me old heart strings that, if that doesn't get to you then i don't know what will.......truly inspirational !!......

Boss Tha !

Edit; just wondering if 'Pipsqueek' feels the same emotion ?........thought not !

YNWA
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #17074: Apr 17, 2018 09:08:31 pm
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

F**k me, Rib, you get laid yesterday or something? Such a positive post!!!
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #17075: Apr 17, 2018 10:13:57 pm
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

You normally come in for a lot of stick here (most of it undeserved) So I am happy for you that you got eight likes... Have a plus from me  ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #17077: Apr 17, 2018 11:13:05 pm
      He came in for some stick just a short while ago from the pundits (Ian Wright for one I remember) but they seem to have had a change of heart recently and I cant think why.
      He clearly has his short ,medium and long term plans and the short and medium plans seem to be coming to fruition right now.
      When the likes of Maureen continue to cry about City's spending Jürgen let his most valuable player go and precede to make the team even better and in the process turn a very good ex Chelsea player into a world beater.
      Some fantastic games coming up and he has brought the club back to life so much so hardly anybody talks about Transfer funds or owners its all about football now just the way it should be.

GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #17078: Apr 17, 2018 11:22:31 pm
      Jürgen really knows how to stir the soul. Did he really write that stuff ?
      That wakens something deep in side which I regularly felt as a youngster on the Kop.
      Not another feeling like it on this earth !
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #17079: Apr 18, 2018 12:10:56 am
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

Your accounts been hacked mate. ;)
      Nice post
      Baconbutty
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 110 posts | 22 
      Reply #17080: Apr 18, 2018 12:55:12 am
      The feeling around the club at the minute reminds me a lot of how it was during the Benitez era; (bar his last season) doing really well in the league and impressing in Europe with some really boss players. There’s an arrogance about us at the minute that I haven’t seen for a while; not just the players either, the fans too. He “gets” us as as well like Rafa did.

8 years it’s taken us to get back there. Long may it continue.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #17081: Apr 18, 2018 01:47:26 am
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

Absolutely spot on with everything there apart from mentioning us being good odds to win title etc etc.

It's been said far too much in the past and been used as a stick to beat us with from opposing fans and will hand around our necks like an albatross until we win the damn thing.

Bang on about the midfield too, could do with bringing in another top level player like Keita to compliment him.

kevonio
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | 31 
      Reply #17082: Apr 18, 2018 08:57:07 am
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

word for word spot on rib. sorry for the insults in the past. forgive me?  ;)
      3rdJune1892
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts |
      Reply #17083: Apr 18, 2018 10:05:43 am
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

All true. We can beat ANY team in the world now without Keita.

What we need to win the PL and what City have had and we've not is consistency. It looks like it's coming though and it's that that will win the league. Our best is better than anyone in this league but it's no good beating City if we can't beat those who park the bus. I feel City still have the edge on us in this regard.
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #17084: Apr 18, 2018 11:14:08 am
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

Best stadium in the league
      Best fans in the world.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #17085: Apr 18, 2018 11:31:24 am
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

What took you so long to get here Rib?
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #17086: Apr 18, 2018 02:43:54 pm
      What took you so long to get here Rib?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,353 posts | 1024 
      Reply #17087: Apr 18, 2018 09:05:48 pm
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #17088: Apr 18, 2018 09:27:19 pm
      Honestly watched this about 10 times today.

One of the most uplifting and beautifully written videos I have ever watched.

It's a great video but keep it was done for the kit release...It would be nice if it was done for inspirational purposes alone...but in the end it's all about marketing and selling shirts.

Quick Reply