Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W10 D9 L12

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1526235 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #17296: May 14, 2018 08:51:23 am
      Whilst the club is progressing and winning and Jürgen is also happy here he will stay . He said he doesn't think he will be a manager when he is 60. He will eventually leave or get sacked that is the nature of the job all that concerns me now is MAY 26th.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1459 
      Reply #17297: May 14, 2018 09:00:07 am
      Not even thinking that far ahead as far as Him moving on goes ,I'm just going to enjoy watching us play some boss & exciting  footie under JK,l( it's a long long time since that happened) besides there is a lot more to look forward to under the boss & a long way to go before he departs.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,684 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #17298: May 14, 2018 09:03:26 am
      I think at other clubs perhaps because he wasn't winning enough or finished his project. If he wins the league it's understandable he'd want to leave on a high or if he's doing badly, maybe someone else can do better. I think it's circumstances over time probably. It's what I'm hoping.

I hope he stays for 20 years mate and we win at least a trophy or 3 every year but that's just being greedy.  ;D
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #17299: May 14, 2018 09:08:44 am
      Just enjoy the ride whilst Boss is in the driving seat.. Going to bring Bigears back soon..
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,285 posts | 2805 
      Reply #17300: May 15, 2018 12:45:42 pm
      Some read this by Melissa Reddy:

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/the-inside-story-of-how-Jürgen-klopp-weathered-the-worst-to-lead-liverpool-to-the-champions-league-final-178445
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,161 posts | 829 
      Reply #17301: May 15, 2018 04:03:57 pm

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/the-inside-story-of-how-Jürgen-klopp-weathered-the-worst-to-lead-liverpool-to-the-champions-league-final-178445

Fantastic read wow
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #17302: May 15, 2018 06:44:44 pm

Yup, we are so lucky to have him..perfect fit and the sky is the limit!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #17303: May 15, 2018 08:48:47 pm
      Any chance posting the article please?..
      Hasty Lover
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 92 posts |
      Reply #17304: May 15, 2018 08:57:39 pm

Fantastic insight, can only make you love the guy even more
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #17305: May 15, 2018 10:03:02 pm
      I hope he stays for 20 years mate and we win at least a trophy or 3 every year but that's just being greedy.  ;D
      No being greed is wanting 5 trophy every year, you just want what achievable  >:D
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,280 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Reply #17306: May 16, 2018 08:12:17 am
      I just want to thank this man for everything that he did since he joined Liverpool. I think that we can't find a manager with better charisma than Klopp, and i know that he didn't won any trophies i think that we should still be grateful on this man because the trophies will come really soon.

A few emotional roller coaster's since he joined, from getting through to the finals after scoring against Dortmund in the 91st minute, over  Norwich 5:4 victory in the 95th to trashing Citizens in the CL.

This is our second European final since the boss took over and i think he is working on something magical, give the man some time and have faith, Klopp is the one.  ;)
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #17307: May 18, 2018 03:09:17 pm
      Quote from AussieRed
      But he has said it mate....and a few times as that. He said he doesn't stay at places too long, so I expect maybe 6 years at the Club and then onto pastures new, which will be a damn shame.

He has also said this could be his last club. He says lots of things. But most people don't know/can't see what they'll be doing in 5 years time, let alone 20. If he feels able to do the job 10/20 years down the line, I'm sure he would be willing to do it when the time comes. We've come a long way from when he took over, and we still have a long way to go.
      « Last Edit: May 19, 2018 08:37:54 am by lfc across the water »
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #17308: May 18, 2018 09:45:55 pm
      One things certain. Since Jürgen moved in, even though we haven't won a trophy under him yet, The atmosphere and expectation since his arrival, can only be mirrored by that which Shanks created in the early 60s.

This man is something special in the world of football, and we are fortunate, he and Liverpool F.C. are a mach made in heaven.

I honestly don't think the same togetherness would be as evident, if he was at any other prem club.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #17309: May 19, 2018 08:48:30 am
      Jürgen Klopp Champions League Winning Manager has a good ring to it and his efforts over many years means he deserves it.
      However I think he knows more than anybody else nobody gives these titles away for free and he will have prepared the team to the best of his ability for the final. I think we would all take any kind of win but if we could perform really well and win that would be a massive reflection on the managers positivity.

number7
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 803 posts |
      Reply #17310: May 20, 2018 03:09:14 pm
      May God bless him and please give him good health and most importantly, a strong heart!
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #17311: May 21, 2018 05:32:25 pm
      Listening to Klopp's press conference today he was brilliant as usual (funny moment early on with the Spanish journalist where the journalist rambled on a bit and then got all apolagetic that his English wasn't great - it was actually OK. Jürgen says - no no its fine, very good.....what did you day again?  :lmao:)
      He then fielded a question in German and it made me wish I could understand German. He is such a good communicator in English, I'd love to hear him and be able to understand him in his native tongue
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,907 posts | 4972 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #17312: May 21, 2018 07:58:05 pm
      Listening to Klopp's press conference today he was brilliant as usual (funny moment early on with the Spanish journalist where the journalist rambled on a bit and then got all apolagetic that his English wasn't great - it was actually OK. Jürgen says - no no its fine, very good.....what did you day again?  :lmao:)
      He then fielded a question in German and it made me wish I could understand German. He is such a good communicator in English, I'd love to hear him and be able to understand him in his native tongue

Ach mate its easy....

....Vorsprung Dorch Technique...means..

We're gonna F**k you up...😁

YNWA

ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,353 posts | 1024 
      Reply #17313: May 21, 2018 08:08:59 pm

Ach mate its easy....

We're gonna f**k you up...😁

YNWA
      He’s having you on mate, no way is that what it means.

Have you heard the term ‘Gesundheit’ though? It literally translates to ‘Number 6 is near, you’ll never walk alone’.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #17314: May 21, 2018 09:11:07 pm
      He’s having you on mate, no way is that what it means.

Have you heard the term ‘Gesundheit’ though? It literally translates to ‘Number 6 is near, you’ll never walk alone’.

Achtung, Real.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,165 posts | 514 
      Reply #17315: May 22, 2018 09:46:11 am

Ach mate its easy....

We're gonna f**k you up...😁

YNWA

Also means we will run rings around them, see what I did there ;D.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #17316: May 22, 2018 03:36:15 pm
      Roger Bennett on Dan Patrick Show just now going on about how much he admires Klopp despite being an Evertonian himself.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #17317: May 24, 2018 12:13:06 am
      firminofanboy1
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 68 posts | 15 
      Reply #17318: May 24, 2018 01:24:46 am
      Klopp has lost his last 6 finals. Only thing putting a dampener going into Saturday for me.

What a way to break the sequence, against those disgusting smug Madrid bas**rds though if he pulls it off.

Hopefully the hurt from the Europa League final a few years ago, can help us go one better here.

Quick Reply