Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

Pre Match: Liverpool v West Brom (Premier League) - Sun 13 December 4pm GMT

Read 9623 times
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Re: Pre Match: Liverpool v West Brom (Premier League) - Sun 13 December 4pm GMT
      Reply #46: Dec 13, 2015 06:51:41 am
      Mate, a win is always a win. I would love 38 frustrating wins.
      True.
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Reply #47: Dec 13, 2015 07:53:38 am
      Im sure we will get a win here,and i mostly like the team that you have posted but i am just not sure should Coutinho be a starter straight away.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #48: Dec 13, 2015 08:42:00 am
      Have a good day all just leaving for the game .coyr .
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #49: Dec 13, 2015 09:05:31 am
      Have a good day all just leaving for the game .coyr .
      Enjoy the match Andy then come back and tell us how good it was watching us thrash West Brom.
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      Reply #50: Dec 13, 2015 09:10:32 am
      I hope that it will not be a theatre like atmosphere today at Anfield.
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,828 posts | 580 
      Reply #51: Dec 13, 2015 11:23:50 am
      I hate Pulis's teams f**king awful games, it really doesn't qualify as entertainment. As usual being at home will mean we should win but probably won't.

0-0
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #52: Dec 13, 2015 11:31:59 am
      I hate when we play a Tony pulis team,
      he mainly park the bus at every away(and sometimes even home ones) game , its simply his type of plan for games
      so we need an early goal so they  open up a little more,which normally is not done immediately
       we MUST grab this opportunity with a home game to get closer to the top places ,we simply cannot go in the holiday games sitting in 10th place

SO COME ON REDS

YNWA
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      Reply #53: Dec 13, 2015 11:32:30 am
      I hate when we play a Tony pulis team,
      he mainly park the bus at every away(and sometimes even home ones) game , its simply his type of plan for games
      so we need an early goal so they  open up a little more,which normally is not done immediately
       we MUST grab this opportunity with a home game to get closer to the top places ,we simply cannot go in the xmas in 10th place

SO COME ON REDS

YNWA

Its time to park it out :)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #54: Dec 13, 2015 12:17:19 pm
      Suffering with a horrid bout of flu so a win would be very welcome. 

Come on the Reds!!
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Reply #55: Dec 13, 2015 12:36:10 pm

Come on the Reds!!

Brutal Debs - been floored for 2 weeks only made it out the door for first time on Thursday for an hour - that nearly killed me!. Had forgotten what "real flu" was like (not the "man" variant!).

Still feel pretty skittish but deffo on mend.

Take care and don't rush it.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #56: Dec 13, 2015 12:40:13 pm
      Brutal Debs - been floored for 2 weeks only made it out the door for first time on Thursday for an hour - that nearly killed me!. Had forgotten what "real flu" was like (not the "man" variant!).

A doctor friend of the family once told me one of the best tests for real flu is put £10 on the floor and see if they pick it up, if they can they haven't got flu.

Only had it once in my life and it really does knock you for 6. Best thing I ever had though it actually made me quit smoking for a week and then when I tried one after it I didn't like the taste so a real blessing for me in the end, was a 20 a day smoker before that (about 20 year old at the time).

Bacon never tasted so good though, the salt really cuts through.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Reply #57: Dec 13, 2015 12:43:51 pm
      A doctor friend of the family once told me one of the best tests for real flu is put £10 on the floor and see if they pick it up, if they can they haven't got flu.

Only had it once in my life and it really does knock you for 6. Best thing I ever had though it actually made me quit smoking for a week and then when I tried one after it I didn't like the taste so a real blessing for me in the end, was a 20 a day smoker before that (about 20 year old at the time).

Bacon never tasted so good though, the salt really cuts through.

Funny Luke - I've done the same thing with the sauce.

Probably temporary but good opportunity to re-boot that particular relationship.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,602 posts | 1509 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #58: Dec 13, 2015 01:30:40 pm
      Working over time so won't be able to watch so we should destroy them 7-1....
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,374 posts | 1030 
      Reply #59: Dec 13, 2015 01:37:22 pm
      Don't think Milner and Firmino have earned a place in the starting XI today. I'd go

Mignolet
      Clyne Skrtel Lovren Moreno
                 Can Lucas
      Lallana  Coutinho  Ibe
                   Benteke
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #60: Dec 13, 2015 01:43:23 pm
      Don't think Milner and Firmino have earned a place in the starting XI today. I'd go

Mignolet
                 Can Lucas
      Lallana  Coutinho  Ibe
                   Benteke
      I'd rather Firmino than Benteke. I'm absolutely fed up of him missing sitters that 95% of fans would score themselves. It seems to be a sitter a game. He does score goals, probably 1 for every 2 he should score.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #61: Dec 13, 2015 02:02:45 pm

Cheers mate.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,627 posts | 7146 
      Reply #62: Dec 13, 2015 02:21:24 pm

Come on the Reds!!

that would be the horrid Woman flu Debs so much worse than man flu......I am sure a good win will make you feel a lot better
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #63: Dec 13, 2015 02:28:06 pm
      Think most of us would take a 1-0 win with just 1 shot on target against Pulis.

I understand why people employ him but he really does anger every football loving fan with his style. Really hope we stuff 'em good and proper, as has been said above they've got some horrible players who don't mind being dirty which we must match.

Very interested how Jürgen sets up against them and looking forward to the starting XI being announced.
      Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #64: Dec 13, 2015 02:42:02 pm

Mignolet
                 Can Lucas
      Lallana  Coutinho  Ibe
                   Benteke
      Swap Milner with Ibe (has been out with a flu lately) and thats the team. Think we need Benteke rather than Firmino agaist packed defence of thugs. I sense big Liverpool win in this one. coyr
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #65: Dec 13, 2015 02:44:39 pm
      These 4pm Sunday games are a pain in the arse, feels like I've been waiting forever for this game.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,315 posts | 769 
      Reply #66: Dec 13, 2015 02:45:59 pm
      Gone for a 2  1 win for the Reds, although could be difficult the way Pulis sets out his side.
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,051 posts | 342 
      Reply #67: Dec 13, 2015 02:52:24 pm
      Lallana has to play in imo, along with Coutinho and Firmino.  Get among those big lads, pull em all over the shop and turn em inside out.

I'd leave big Ben out til late. 

Three points here are vital if we're serious about top 4.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,237 posts | 1224 
      Reply #68: Dec 13, 2015 02:59:01 pm
      Tony Pulis will potentially kill this game today, having said that, if we attack from the first whistle and get an early goal it'll drag them out and could make for an entertaining match win.

COYR!  :scarf: :aaliverpool2xt1:

Really looking forward to this one. Coutinho back, home game, Christamassy feel...all we need is the tea lady to slip Pulis a tab of acid before kick off and his tactical approach will surely loosen up!

Quick Reply