Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

Mario Götze (Bayern Munich)

Read 75032 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,506 posts | 3457 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Mario Gotze (Bayern Munich)
      Reply #115: May 02, 2016 11:55:39 pm
      He's just the German version of Guillem Balague!!

he's not that bad, gotze will probably be part of the hummels transfer to Bayern
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,418 posts | 8648 
      Reply #116: May 02, 2016 11:59:13 pm
      he's not that bad, gotze will probably be part of the hummels transfer to Bayern

Was taking the piss like!!

Balague wasn't that bad at the start. His book about Istanbul was good.

Yeah seen thats today of Gotze being included in a deal plus cash for Hummels
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #117: May 03, 2016 02:45:20 am
      That guy has said all sorts of stuff regarding Gotze in the past couple of months. I wouldn't believe anything until he's signed a contract for somebody.

The situation of a transfer is fluid. Things change. Honigstein is reliable.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #118: May 03, 2016 06:08:19 am
      The situation of a transfer is fluid. Things change. Honigstein is reliable.

Seeing how the supporters feel about him the Dortmund board might not be so keen...to pardon my colonial heritage he is Benedict Arnold to Dortmund followers.

Doubt he would be welcome with open arms and he knows that as well.

BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #119: May 03, 2016 07:56:57 am
      Seeing how the supporters feel about him the Dortmund board might not be so keen...to pardon my colonial heritage he is Benedict Arnold to Dortmund followers.

Doubt he would be welcome with open arms and he knows that as well.

Watzke:

"If he's on the market, it's clear if we discuss about him," Watzke told AUDI-Star-Talk. "The door is always open for every player who comes from Dortmund.

"If he returns we have to talk with the fans and he has to explain how he left for Bayern. But I don't think that they won't give him a second chance."
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #120: May 03, 2016 09:59:34 am

We'll see soon enough I suppose.

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #121: May 05, 2016 11:25:34 am

Watzke:

"If he's on the market, it's clear if we discuss about him," Watzke told AUDI-Star-Talk. "The door is always open for every player who comes from Dortmund.

"If he returns we have to talk with the fans and he has to explain how he left for Bayern. But I don't think that they won't give him a second chance."

Love that mentality, though.

Can't say enough how classy BVB are.
      trebor12
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,035 posts | 69 
      Reply #122: May 08, 2016 12:00:32 pm
      I think him coming to us will now depend on us winning the Europe league. The big snag is this swap deal with hummels. He may come for CL football and the chance to work with Klopp again but this thing with the hummels swap could go against us in the end.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #123: May 08, 2016 01:40:47 pm
      Not sure about Gomez. He may be good but going from Dortmund to Munich is like going from Liverpool to United. Sounds a bit like he could just jump ship easily.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,878 posts | 6814 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #124: May 09, 2016 12:45:47 am
      Not sure about Gomez. He may be good but going from Dortmund to Munich is like going from Liverpool to United. Sounds a bit like he could just jump ship easily.

What about Gotze, though Rib?  :D
      wmeliane
      • Forum John Barnes

• 421 posts | 21 
      Reply #125: May 09, 2016 01:47:53 am
      Am I the only one who believes that Gotze is overrated? I would not be surprised if Klopp is not keen either. If Klopp wants Gotze he will come whether CL or not. If he does not end up at LFC it will be because Klopp decided on another target. In my opinion, Denis Suarez is a much better player. Granted he is likely on his way to Barca, but if he were available he would add quality.
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #126: May 09, 2016 02:59:01 am
      Am I the only one who believes that Gotze is overrated? I would not be surprised if Klopp is not keen either. If Klopp wants Gotze he will come whether CL or not. If he does not end up at LFC it will be because Klopp decided on another target. In my opinion, Denis Suarez is a much better player. Granted he is likely on his way to Barca, but if he were available he would add quality.

He's an excellent player and his Dortmund form was brilliant. He'd instantly be our second best player if he could replicate that for us. I don't think it's as simple as if Klopp wants him, he'll come. Dortmund are quite clearly going to be a very big factor in whatever happens. It's also quite clear that Klopp does want him. You don't have all of the local journalists coming out and saying we want him if we don't actually want him. If he doesn't end up at Liverpool, it'll be because he wants to return to Dortmund.

Suarez is no where near Gotze. He's never reached anything like Gotze's peak and if he does, he'll have done very well for himself. Gotze is a couple of levels above Suarez.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #127: May 09, 2016 11:39:59 am
      He's an excellent player and his Dortmund form was brilliant. He'd instantly be our second best player if he could replicate that for us. I don't think it's as simple as if Klopp wants him, he'll come. Dortmund are quite clearly going to be a very big factor in whatever happens. It's also quite clear that Klopp does want him. You don't have all of the local journalists coming out and saying we want him if we don't actually want him. If he doesn't end up at Liverpool, it'll be because he wants to return to Dortmund.

Suarez is no where near Gotze. He's never reached anything like Gotze's peak and if he does, he'll have done very well for himself. Gotze is a couple of levels above Suarez.
      If you are talking about Luis Suarez then that is total rubbish.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,279 posts | 802 
      Reply #128: May 09, 2016 11:48:38 am
      If you are talking about Luis Suarez then that is total rubbish.

If you bothered reading the F***ing discussion you'd realise it's Denis Suarez.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #129: May 09, 2016 11:50:17 am

What?!?!?!

I've read plenty of jibberish on forums but that is just an insane comment.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,418 posts | 8648 
      Reply #130: May 09, 2016 11:52:54 am
      If you bothered reading the F***ing discussion you'd realise it's Denis Suarez.

Seemed like a right snidey shitbag along with Soldado during our game last Thursday.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #131: May 09, 2016 11:53:52 am
      What?!?!?!

I've read plenty of jibberish on forums but that is just an insane comment.

Denis Suarez, Debs.

higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,279 posts | 802 
      Reply #132: May 09, 2016 11:56:31 am
      Seemed like a right snidey shitbag along with Soldado during our game last Thursday.

Yeah agree with you there.

My comment was more a snap at Riba for getting on my tits with his usual nonsense ;D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #133: May 09, 2016 12:32:36 pm

Ffs people call him Denis then as there's only ONE Suarez called "Suarez" and that's Luis!!
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #134: May 09, 2016 02:01:32 pm
      If you bothered reading the f**king discussion you'd realise it's Denis Suarez.
      Any reason why you didn't react like that to the forum mod, who also didn't quite see it was made clear he was talking about Denis Suarez?
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,279 posts | 802 
      Reply #135: May 09, 2016 02:04:43 pm
      Any reason why you didn't react like that to the forum mod, who also didn't quite see it was made clear he was talking about Denis Suarez?

Because you've a habit of posting sh*te without reading discussions.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #136: May 09, 2016 02:10:16 pm
      Because you've a habit of posting sh*te without reading discussions.
      If I were you I would be more worried about looking an abusive forum poster than others posts not being of the quality that it should be.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 36,039 posts | 3964 
      Reply #137: May 09, 2016 03:16:14 pm
      Gotze ''hint'' about joining LFC.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-transfer-rumours-mario-11303794

Apparently the ''hint'' is the bookies shortening the odds about him coming to Anfield, nevertheless this one does seem to have some balls about it.

Quick Reply