Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Liverpool Jersey!!!

Read 934 times
      L8onDvs
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      Liverpool Jersey!!!
      Nov 03, 2007 01:55:07 am
      I'm from Canada and am wondering were the best place is to order and buy a 07-08 long/sleve personalized jersey??
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: Liverpool Jersey!!!
      Reply #1: Nov 03, 2007 02:28:22 am
      CrystalP
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #2: Nov 04, 2007 12:54:58 am
      Where abouts in Canada are you looking?  Most major cities have soccer stores carrying Liverpool jerseys.  Vancouver, BC has SoccerCity and SoccerWest and Edmonton and Red Deer, AB as well as Kelowna, BC has EuroSport......  And then you don't have to wait forever for the shipping.  I ordered a shirt online from the www.liverpoolfc.tv website and a month and a half later it's still not here :(
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #3: Nov 04, 2007 11:38:47 am

These will ship internationally and I have had a lot of good feedback from people ordering internationally.
      CrystalP
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #4: Nov 05, 2007 06:05:27 pm
      These will ship internationally and I have had a lot of good feedback from people ordering internationally.

The official Liverpool website ships internationally too, but it took them about three weeks to actually send my item out.  But even if they do ship quickly, sometimes things can get held up in customs for weeks!   From personal experience, one week Canada Customs can be fabulous and then for the next month it can be horrible.  If you do decide to buy online and need the item for a specific date (such as a birthday or Christmas present), I suggest you give yourself at least two months for it to come in, especially with the holidays approaching.  Good luck! ;D

Quick Reply