Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Your LFC Man of the Match?

Mignolet
      (1.4%)
      Clyne
      (0.7%)
      Lovren
      (1.4%)
      Sakho
      (13.5%)
      Moreno
      (0%)
      Lucas
      (2.1%)
      Milner
      (66.7%)
      Lallan
      (0%)
      Firmino
      (0.7%)
      Coutinho
      (9.9%)
      Origi
      (3.5%)
      Sturridge
      (0%)
      Allen
      (0%)
      Ibe
      (0%)

Liverpool 4:0 Everton. In game and post match GET IN!

Read 36791 times
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Re: Liverpool 4:0 Everton. In game and post match GET IN!
      Reply #690: Apr 21, 2016 12:47:11 am
      That Mori of a murderer should be banned 20 games and not 10 for intentionally hurting another fellow professional player. He stuck his foot onto Origi's and from the video he had no intention of withdrawing but pro-longed that action. And it is clear and without the slightest doubt he is out to hurt another fellow player. Disgraceful. Hope the FA reviews the video and gives him a further 10 match ban.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #691: Apr 21, 2016 01:07:11 am
      That Mori of a murderer should be banned 20 games and not 10 for intentionally hurting another fellow professional player. He stuck his foot onto Origi's and from the video he had no intention of withdrawing but pro-longed that action. And it is clear and without the slightest doubt he is out to hurt another fellow player. Disgraceful. Hope the FA reviews the video and gives him a further 10 match ban.

Its assault. Plain and simple. The fact he was flashing the badge on his shirt simply acknowledges he knows what he did and he is proud of it.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #692: Apr 21, 2016 02:22:59 am
      Fantastic game, really enjoyed that!
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #693: Apr 21, 2016 03:41:03 am
      That was the most dominant derby performance I sure ever have witnessed.

Could have easily been 8 or 9-0 we were sloppy in the first and never really got out of gear, despite that we still went to the sheds with a 2-0 lead.

Gutted for young Divock hope he makes a quick recovery even though it is a sprain and not a tear of fracture. Absolute scumbag that Mori pr**k kissing the badge as he trudged off and their support is absolutely disgraceful. Could see them doing those awful gestures even on the telly horrible F***ing bas**rds.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #694: Apr 21, 2016 06:25:54 am
      I hope Everton go out first and United get beat in the final.

I was above the Everton fans today in the upper Anfield road.  On the way into the ground they were walking up the Anfield Road chanting Murderers.  In the 4th minute of the game they started singing the 'Always the victims' song.  Throughout all this many of their fans were doing the 'wall pushing' motion to Liverpool fans in the Main Stand.

At anytime this is unforgiveable.  These are people from the same city.   5 days after the Hillsborough anniversary it is abhorrent in my point of view.  I hope United tw*t them 10-0 and then United get battered in the final by the same scoreline.

Everton Football Club are a joke and their fanbase should be ashamed of themselves.

Jesus, really, totally disgraceful behaviour from supposed fans who pride themselves as a family club,
      I'm not Scouse myself but I'm aware obviously that there are families with both clubs in their hearts,
      I can't imagine for a minute fans of the blue persuasion would behave like this knowing they would be insulting their family members in Red,
      If so that makes it far worse and takes their bitterness to a new level,

I have admiration and respect for the decent folk in Liverpool, I won't hold the same for the likes of these low life's, you have to be human first!

Betcha tho the FA won't do F**k all about them either!

YNWA
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #695: Apr 21, 2016 08:18:45 am
      Just listening to Radio 5L, the Bitters are not happy at all, happy days.

They have not been happy for many a year R.P.When you look at our attempts on goal to Evertons the result was inevitable.Brilliant football from Jurgens REDS.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #696: Apr 21, 2016 08:28:13 am
      Win our game in hand and we are very much in touch with the Scum and with fourth.

The Red Liner is rolling .
      Ebieahi
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | 45 
      Reply #697: Apr 21, 2016 08:37:57 am
      A real shame about Origi...but everything else was absolutely brilliant!!
      Red John
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 390 posts | 127 
      Reply #698: Apr 21, 2016 08:50:28 am
      Win our game in hand and we are very much in touch with the Scum and with fourth.

I'm pretty sure we will be fourth if we win all games till the end of the season. It's unlikely because we will concentrate on EL, but not impossible. We have to play Newcastle, Swansea, Watford, Chelsea and WBA and we can win some of these without putting full strength team.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #699: Apr 21, 2016 08:58:33 am
      I'm pretty sure we will be fourth if we win all games till the end of the season. It's unlikely because we will concentrate on EL, but not impossible. We have to play Newcastle, Swansea, Watford, Chelsea and WBA and we can win some of these without putting full strength team.

All those games are winnable, I actually see Newcastle as potentially the most tricky as they are the only one actually playing for something.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #700: Apr 21, 2016 09:14:29 am
      All those games are winnable, I actually see Newcastle as potentially the most tricky as they are the only one actually playing for something.

Plus the fact is they have got RAFA,as much as RAFA loves Liverpool F.C. he will pull out all the stops for a Newcastle victory.I t will be interesting Jürgen v RAFA.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #701: Apr 21, 2016 09:16:06 am
      Clearly the secret to us winning the quadruple next season is me giving a few people their wish and f****** off for good! Yet another game where I didn't see any of it live sees us put in a quite astonishing performance. I know Everton have problems, but it could easily have been 8-0!

At the moment us and Spurs are the best team in the league by miles and it's now even possible we could get into the top four, (although still a bit of a long shot). The players we spunked money on are coming good, the leaders are finally standing up, James Milner is turning "plodding" into an art form, and our improvement isn't just in terms of left footed passes in the centre circle, it's even translating into points, goals, clean sheets and stuff!

I'm scared to watch the next match in case I f*** it up  :lmao:.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #702: Apr 21, 2016 09:46:09 am
      Clearly the secret to us winning the quadruple next season is me giving a few people their wish and f****** off for good! Yet another game where I didn't see any of it live sees us put in a quite astonishing performance. I know Everton have problems, but it could easily have been 8-0!

At the moment us and Spurs are the best team in the league by miles and it's now even possible we could get into the top four, (although still a bit of a long shot). The players we spunked money on are coming good, the leaders are finally standing up, James Milner is turning "plodding" into an art form, and our improvement isn't just in terms of left footed passes in the centre circle, it's even translating into points, goals, clean sheets and stuff!

;D

+1   Mick.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #703: Apr 21, 2016 09:48:48 am

Just stay as you are Mick and we are guaranteed to win the lot next season.And take no notice of those Wimbledon wombles.Only kidding mate we are all entitled to our opinions, regarding Milner I think he is playing better and with more authority since Henderson got injured.
      Tadders

• 6,796 posts | 575 
      Reply #704: Apr 21, 2016 10:19:05 am
      Fantastic result and performance, and a first clean sheet in a 9 games!

Jürgen has us rolling.

Hope Divok is ok.

Every Derby that goes by, I hate Everton a bit more. We need Martinez to stay.

By the way, the last time I was ultra confident - we went to Newcastle and got rolled over. Who are we playing next?
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #705: Apr 21, 2016 10:36:52 am

Amazing isn't it.  :D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,027 posts | 3959 
      Reply #706: Apr 21, 2016 10:39:59 am

I was above the Everton fans today in the upper Anfield road.  On the way into the ground they were walking up the Anfield Road chanting Murderers.  In the 4th minute of the game they started singing the 'Always the victims' song.  Throughout all this many of their fans were doing the 'wall pushing' motion to Liverpool fans in the Main Stand.

At anytime this is unforgiveable.  These are people from the same city.   5 days after the Hillsborough anniversary it is abhorrent in my point of view.  I hope United tw*t them 10-0 and then United get battered in the final by the same scoreline.

Everton Football Club are a joke and their fanbase should be ashamed of themselves.

Don't care how much of a minority were involved these F***ing morons are a disgrace to the city of Liverpool and their club.
      After saying that the fact that the disgraceful behaviour was not addressed by Everton's ''responsible'' faction is damning, the brainless fuckers should be ID'd and suffer the consequences - one of which should be a ban on attending games and treated like a leper in Liverpool.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #707: Apr 21, 2016 10:52:02 am
      brought up yards from Goodison and the same for the early schools I went to. these people are called "BITTERS" and rightly so they have for many generations had a huge complex about our club. I guess being second club in your own City is difficult to take, when I used to hear of the "friendly" Derby I wondered who they were talking about as I used to always end up in the Main stand at the Anfield Road end and they get themselves into a terrible state spouting nothing but bile and lies. Can't believe I actually want UTD to win this is a first for me but my distain for the blueshite has hit new levels after the taunting last night and that gobs***e pulling his badge after almost breaking Origi's leg.
      We have improved out of all recognition since the last Derby our season is alive and well and our form is the best it has been this season its very exciting. Last week I said when your CB's start scoring goals you know you have a good team I bet Dejan cant wait for his next game he will be desperate to score infront of his partner the wonderful  Sakho. what a night footballing lesson for a terrible blueshite team I just wish it could have been 10
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,031 posts | 1978 
      Reply #708: Apr 21, 2016 10:53:21 am
      That was brilliant  :lmao:

I was actually cringing for Everton they were that bad and we were excellent from the first whistle. I don't think they managed a shot on target? Quite unthinkable in a derby game and didn't we limit them to just 3 attempts all game? We really did make them look like the bag of sh*te they are. It was like a practice match, especially when they went down to 10 men (The tackle on Origi was an absolute disgrace and I hope the lad isn't out for too long. We need him back asap.).

We battered them 4-0 and we could have stepped it up a few gears at any time.  I'm glad we didn't though because I had origi first goal and to win 4-0 so I've just gone and picked my winnings up from Mr William Hill  ;D

Klopps reactions were brilliant to see as well, he was pissing himself for most of the game. Absolutely brilliant from everybody - well done reds.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,031 posts | 1978 
      Reply #709: Apr 21, 2016 10:57:24 am

I'm not surprised one bit by this and my experiences of derby games have always been similar.

From what you've described, I saw the exact same things a couple of seasons ago in the title chasing season where we also won 4-0 then too. I was in the paddock, Anfield Rd end.

I don't know how they have this reputation of having class about them because they are well and truly a horrible gang of gobshites. I f**king hate Everton and i'll happily admit I want the mancs to beat them & embarrass them on Saturday too.

Rooney hat trick please.

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #710: Apr 21, 2016 11:00:06 am
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #711: Apr 21, 2016 11:01:43 am
      i'd say in the last 5 years or so there has been a more unsavoury atmosphere in the derby.

Seems to me that the current crop of bitters fans coming of age are more bitter and more wound up than the previous lot.

Funes Mori loving life and kissing the badge while hes injured one of ours, and shat on his teams fa cup hopes in the process sums up their self defeating bitterness to me.

HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,031 posts | 1978 
      Reply #712: Apr 21, 2016 11:02:09 am

Had me in stitches that.

That clip doesn't really show Lucas looking over and smirking back at Jürgen either.

We took the absolute piss out of those gobshites.

Quick Reply