Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 14th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P2 W1 D1 L0

Liverpool fans seats at Anfield?

Read 848 times
      CrystalP
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 10 posts |
      Liverpool fans seats at Anfield?
      Nov 04, 2007 01:02:34 am
      We are travelling to Liverpool in a week and we're hoping to get tickets off a tout for the game against Fulham(November 10th).  I'm told that in Anfield there is a designated section for away (Fulham) fans.  Since we might not be speaking to the most reliable source when purchasing our tickets,especially if the touts there are anything like they are here, I was just wondering what sections do we want to avoid so that we don't get stuck in the Fulham fan section??

Thanks! ;D
      5strs
      • Forum David Johnson

• 222 posts |
      Re: Liverpool fans seats at Anfield?
      Reply #1: Nov 04, 2007 02:16:51 am
      Anfield Road Lower is the away end.So stay away from there.You'll be alright in the Anny Rd upper though
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #2: Nov 04, 2007 11:37:10 am
      Anfield Road Lower is the away end.So stay away from there.You'll be alright in the Anny Rd upper though

Well - a small section of the lower Anny is.
      5strs
      • Forum David Johnson

• 222 posts |
      Reply #3: Nov 04, 2007 02:00:18 pm
      I know Fulham won't be the same like,but Cardiff fans filled the whole of the Anny lower in the Carling Cup
      Well - a small section of the lower Anny is.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #4: Nov 04, 2007 03:47:05 pm
      I know Fulham won't be the same like,but Cardiff fans filled the whole of the Anny lower in the Carling Cup

That's because different allocations are allowed for cup competitions than the Premiership.  No matter who we face in the league the away team always receives the same smaller allocation.

Quick Reply