Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Loris Karius (End of Contract)

Read 203931 times
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Re: Loris Karius Player Thread
      Reply #920: May 26, 2018 09:43:31 pm
      May your mistakes tonight haunt you for the rest of your career if not life.

Just get out of our club and take Mignolet with you when you go.

Add Achterberg to that list.
      hobbes2702
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts | 34 
      Reply #921: May 26, 2018 09:46:40 pm
      Really shitty from some of our supporters. Karius has to be better but wishing for him to be haunted for the rest of his life. F**k off.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,285 posts | 2805 
      Reply #922: May 26, 2018 09:49:06 pm
      Really shitty from some of our supporters. Karius has to be better but wishing for him to be haunted for the rest of his life. F**k off.

Yeah bit F***ing weird that.

Want him gone after tonight yes but I'd still want the lad to go and have a decent career somewhere else.
      hobbes2702
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts | 34 
      Reply #923: May 26, 2018 09:50:51 pm
      Yeah bit f**king weird that.

Want him gone after tonight yes but I'd still want the lad to go and have a decent career somewhere else.

Exactly. You can want an upgrade but for fucks sake.
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,974 posts | 237 
      Reply #924: May 26, 2018 09:56:55 pm
      Feel sorry for this guy. He looked so broken. It's not his fault that he is not good enough for this level.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #925: May 26, 2018 10:02:26 pm

Yeah bit f**king weird that.

You can both f**k off.

Biggest game of his career .   The most important club game in the world. Everything we have been through to get there. Up against with Mo being assassinated.

Then Karius screws up not once but twice.

If he or you two jokers cant take the criticism then he can f**k off out of the club ...and you jokers out of the forum.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #926: May 26, 2018 10:03:34 pm
      Feel sorry for this guy. He looked so broken. It's not his fault that he is not good enough for this level.
      You right its not his fault he is not good enough but who in this club thought he was???
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #927: May 26, 2018 10:05:06 pm
      You can both f**k off.

Biggest game of his career .   The most important club game in the world. Everything we have been through to get there. Up against with Mo being assassinated.

If he or you two jokers cant take the criticism then he can f**k off out of the club ...and you jokers out of the forum.

The joke is who in Liverpool Football club thought he was good enough because they need to go too.
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,974 posts | 237 
      Reply #928: May 26, 2018 10:06:28 pm
      You right its not his fault he is not good enough but who in this club thought he was???

And, it will defy all logic if we don't go for a good keeper in the summer.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #929: May 26, 2018 10:06:55 pm

F Off.

Not his fault?

How much does he get paid a week ?  £25,000  GBP .

In fact you are right thinking about it.

We've two joke keepers ..... should have played Danny Ward.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #930: May 26, 2018 10:07:46 pm
      The joke is who in Liverpool Football club thought he was good enough because they need to go too.

Is right.
      hobbes2702
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts | 34 
      Reply #931: May 26, 2018 10:08:05 pm
      You can both f**k off.

It’s not about being able to take criticism. I even made that point if you bothered to read my post. Grow the F**k up. Karius fu**ed up. Saying he should be haunted by it for his life does zero for anything. You can be frustrated but Jesus get a F***ing grip. Maybe lookup the definition of what it means to support. It’s a joke that we have supporters wishing ill will on any of our players.
      Stevie had a pretty giant fuckup that cost us the league. I don’t hear anyone hoping he’s haunted forever. Grow up
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #932: May 26, 2018 10:08:33 pm

Jürgen Klopp did mate.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,226 posts | 6352 
      Reply #933: May 26, 2018 10:10:07 pm

Yep.

He actually made two great saves tonight as well. I know it doesn’t make it better, but you only remember the mistakes. I agree we need to upgrade, I just wonder if Allison is the answer. How many did we put past him?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #934: May 26, 2018 10:11:44 pm
      And, it will defy all logic if we don't go for a good keeper in the summer.

We will see  how serious FSG are about this club having success rather than making them money
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #935: May 26, 2018 10:12:42 pm

He had a choice between Migs and Karius not really a choice
      Arlen Correa
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 37 
      Reply #936: May 26, 2018 10:28:15 pm
      Yep.

He actually made two great saves tonight as well. I know it doesn’t make it better, but you only remember the mistakes. I agree we need to upgrade, I just wonder if Allison is the answer. How many did we put past him?
      Roma scored four against Barcelona and nobody is blaming Ter Stegen, same way Roma fans are not blaming Alisson. Is not about the number of goals but how many the keeper could really save.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,285 posts | 2805 
      Reply #937: May 26, 2018 10:38:13 pm
      You can both f**k off.

We support Liverpool for fucks sake. YNWA and all that - we win and lose together.

He cost us today yes and I agree with people saying he needs to be moved on but right now we need to stand with him. He had the balls to front up to our fans and apologise, the least we could do is give him a bit of support rather than wanting him to be haunted by his mistakes forever.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #938: May 26, 2018 10:42:38 pm
      Not your night kid.

YNWA ❤️
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #939: May 26, 2018 10:42:39 pm
      You can accept many things and forgive many things when you can see total effort and concentration but Karius displayed total lack of professionalism tonight not once but twice any negative comment tonight is totally justified he just cost us the CL final nothing more needs to be said
      hobbes2702
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts | 34 
      Reply #940: May 26, 2018 10:43:32 pm
      You can accept many things and forgive many things when you can see total effort and concentration but Karius displayed total lack of professionalism tonight not once but twice any negative comment tonight is totally justified he just cost us the CL final nothing more needs to be said

He didn’t display a lack of professionalism. He fu**ed up. It has zero to do with effort
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #941: May 26, 2018 10:44:04 pm
      Look...

I feel terrible for the guy, he's very upset and so he should be.

However he's fu**ed us, completely fu**ed us over.

I am all for saying 'bad day at the office' etc etc... But in this case if he never wears a Liver Bird again, and that doesn't mean bringing Mignolet back in... I'd be fine with that.
      hobbes2702
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts | 34 
      Reply #942: May 26, 2018 10:45:50 pm
      Look...

I feel terrible for the guy, he's very upset and so he should be.

However he's fu**ed us, completely fu**ed us over.

I am all for saying 'bad day at the office' etc etc... But in this case if he never wears a Liver Bird again, and that doesn't mean bringing Mignolet back in... I'd be fine with that.

Nothing wrong with this take at all.

Quick Reply