Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 13th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W7 D4 L5

Sadio Mané (Liverpool > Bayern Munich)

Read 267871 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,984 posts | 3061 
      Re: Sadio Mané Player Thread
      Reply #1656: Feb 06, 2022 09:50:24 pm
      So proud of this guy......he could be unplayable rest of season!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,466 posts | 4591 
      Reply #1657: Feb 06, 2022 09:51:31 pm
      👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,714 posts | 3719 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #1658: Feb 06, 2022 09:58:28 pm
      He missed the pen early on but scored the ultimate one. Well done.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,666 posts | 1600 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #1659: Feb 06, 2022 11:12:33 pm
      What a lovely humble player Sadio is, loved how he hugged Mo after the game offering his condolences.

That massive penalty was going in all the way, his determination was there for all to see and he really wasn't going to miss that.

Congratulations to Senegal and Sadio - player of the tournament as well  8)

Gutted for Mo though  :(
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,161 posts | 3469 
      Reply #1660: Feb 07, 2022 08:47:34 am
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #1661: Feb 07, 2022 08:58:14 am
      ruthcity

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #1662: Feb 07, 2022 09:04:32 am
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 1802 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1663: Feb 07, 2022 09:05:58 am
      Well in sadio
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,310 posts | 768 
      Reply #1664: Feb 07, 2022 11:50:09 am
      Welcome back Sadio after your success in the Afcon tournament. You should be very proud of your achievements, for club and country.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,030 posts | 3960 
      Reply #1665: Feb 07, 2022 12:49:17 pm
      Made up Sadio and Mo didn't come back crocked.
      « Last Edit: Feb 07, 2022 02:54:04 pm by stuey »
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,270 posts | 927 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #1666: Feb 07, 2022 03:23:26 pm
      Dont think they will be avalible on Thursday hopefully this wont open a space for Jones
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,161 posts | 3469 
      Reply #1667: Feb 07, 2022 08:49:49 pm
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,703 posts | 3937 
      Reply #1668: Feb 07, 2022 10:23:52 pm

He’s incredible - a Liverpool legend that will be in our hearts forever. Get the contract signed and let’s keep making the best memories. Love Sadio!!
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,205 posts | 1101 
      Reply #1669: Feb 08, 2022 05:26:22 am

I'm not going to lie, this bums me out a little bit ;D. We've given this dude a lot of money, a platform to play and travel all over the globe, and he says this crap show is better than the first league title in 30 years or number 6? We don't exploit his long term health minutes after a concussion for our own gain.

I get it, I really do. Hes gone through a lot and hea very proud to represent and win for his country. But kind of disappointing at the same time. He all but begged Marseille to put in a offer and said he would come in the summer.

clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,714 posts | 3719 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #1670: Feb 08, 2022 06:51:45 am
      He celebrated on a top of the roof of a bus without protection. Safety as its best.

Well done bro.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1671: Feb 08, 2022 08:32:58 am
      I'm not going to lie, this bums me out a little bit ;D. We've given this dude a lot of money, a platform to play and travel all over the globe, and he says this crap show is better than the first league title in 30 years or number 6? We don't exploit his long term health minutes after a concussion for our own gain.

I get it, I really do. Hes gone through a lot and hea very proud to represent and win for his country. But kind of disappointing at the same time. He all but begged Marseille to put in a offer and said he would come in the summer.

Sarcasm?
      DanMann

• 5,781 posts | 891 
      Reply #1672: Feb 08, 2022 09:09:32 am

Of course this is his biggest title!! OUR first league win in 30 years or HIS country's first AFCON win ever? This is the biggest trophy they have ambitions for. No one in Africa even considers the World Cup. Even England should forget that dream  ;) This win is seriously mega for him. We are and always will be just a "club" for him, but his country is his life.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,466 posts | 4591 
      Reply #1673: Feb 08, 2022 09:16:31 am
      What’s wrong what he has said..? Someone trying to stir a bit I thinks.

ruthcity

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #1674: Feb 08, 2022 09:26:58 am

Someone just worked so hard and finally won his domestic trophy. Just because from where he came from, he is not aligned with us doesn't mean his heart isn't with us. It's the best day of his life. We all have our own best days - not necessarily we've to involve this football club. Let's not ruin it as much as we would not like someone else to ruin ours.

I just heard he did approach Marseille and he'd deffo leave in the summer - I made that up!
      ruthcity

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #1675: Feb 08, 2022 09:35:13 am
      He celebrated on a top of the roof of a bus without protection. Safety as its best.

Well done bro.

https://twitter.com/goal/status/1490791752072105987
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,426 posts | 2836 
      Reply #1676: Feb 08, 2022 09:41:05 am

He had no connection to our club before 2016. He loves us now but before then we were probably just another club to him.

He's been connected to Senegal all his life, cried whenever they went out of a tournament and was driven to play for his country and win something from a very young age.

Makes complete sense that Sunday was the biggest night of his life. I hope he savours every minute of it before coming back here fired up to win more.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,150 posts | 2744 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1677: Feb 08, 2022 09:48:25 am

Well done bro.

You just know this wouldn’t be allowed to happen in England.  :f_doh: Can you imagine the uproar if a player fell off the bus and broke a leg. The whole AFCON organisation was a farce from start to finish. Glad it’s over and hope all our players return safe and sound.
      ruthcity

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #1678: Feb 08, 2022 09:51:33 am
      You just know this wouldn’t be allowed to happen in England.  :f_doh: Can you imagine the uproar if a player fell off the bus and broke a leg. The whole AFCON organisation was a farce from start to finish. Glad it’s over and hope all our players return safe and sound.

Off topic. But I think it happened once... This man could die if he loses his grip!  :lmao:

Quick Reply