Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Pre Match: Liverpool v Watford (Premier League) Sun 6th Nov 2:15pm GMT

Read 9711 times
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,831 posts | 580 
      Re: Pre Match: Liverpool v Watford (Premier League) Sun 6th Nov 2:15pm GMT
      Reply #46: Nov 04, 2016 12:47:12 pm
      I would love a clean sheet and convincing win to shut every f**ker up about out dodgy defence before another F***ing international break
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #47: Nov 04, 2016 09:01:47 pm
      It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
      Hit it.

:-)

Where is that from ........ Fear and Loathing        Blues Brothers  ?
      « Last Edit: Nov 04, 2016 11:18:24 pm by MIRO »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #48: Nov 04, 2016 09:16:29 pm
      As I said in the 'difficult 8 game start is over' thread. 3 points in this is a must with Arsenal and Spurs playing eachother, giving us a chance to create a gap/bigger gap between one/both of them.

Milner and Gini back in for this one for me.
      every game is must win
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,038 posts | 2692 
      Reply #49: Nov 04, 2016 10:13:21 pm
      It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
      Hit it.

:-)

"So....what kind of music do you play here?"

"Oh, BOTH kinds! Country AND Western!"
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #50: Nov 04, 2016 10:45:48 pm
      They've got 3 consecutive clean sheets, showing they have a good defence at the moment, they wont be easy to break down and can't take them for granted.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #51: Nov 05, 2016 12:46:59 am
      We'll score goals alright...no question..
      Whether we're 3-0 up at half time or 3-2 up it doesn't matter..
      We'll keep going and attack more and more.

I like that attitude a lot...long may it continue

Who the F**k are Watford by the way..?

fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #52: Nov 05, 2016 04:14:14 am
      We'll score goals alright...no question..
      Whether we're 3-0 up at half time or 3-2 up it doesn't matter..
      We'll keep going and attack more and more.

I like that attitude a lot...long may it continue

Who the F**k are Watford by the way..?

It's dangerous thinking that way. No game is easy, but we should always be better with what Jürgen is teaching them in training and him motivating them.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #53: Nov 05, 2016 08:44:00 am
      Not sure our gengen pressing tactic is as cut and dried as people think. Listening to some of jurgens pressies, it seems he studies the opposition in some detail looking for thier strong and vulnerable points, then changing tactics to counter them. The press is ever present but the instructions to individuals always has a subtle change to make the most of the press, and strengthen our defence where necessary.
      Jürgen is more astute than some people take on board.
      Am I glad he's with us !
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #54: Nov 05, 2016 11:39:07 am
      Would prefer to see Wijnaldum back in the side in place of Can but he did score the first against Palace and Klopp might stay loyal to him. He won't stay loyal to Moreno though and Milner coming back in is a must. I hate the international break but I'll enjoy it a lot more knowing we kept the pace with City who I expect to win & Arsenal who at the moment should have too much for Spurs!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #55: Nov 05, 2016 05:24:58 pm
      Keep our nerve tomorrow and we could end the day top and clear.

That psychologically would give a few tremors to the rest of the League.

City dropped two points this afternoon and the Arse have a derby game against the Spuds tomorrow.

COYR   !

Edit :

Chavs have gone top.  Just stuffed the Bitters.
      We've another international break apparently so its more important than ever if we can get top spot for over that period.
      « Last Edit: Nov 05, 2016 07:53:20 pm by MIRO »
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #56: Nov 05, 2016 09:48:10 pm
      Kind of huge game. We can open some gap between us and City. I don't care too much about Arsenal or Tottenham for they don't have the talent to run away from us, only City has and they just lost 2 points we should take advantage of by winning our game. Watford is no gimme, but we play at home, our lads should smell a PL title by now, Klopp is on fire, we are on fire...let's do this!!!

For the game itself I hope to see Karius further evolving and our defense to put up a clean show without the usual bullshit play. I don't worry for our offense, if they just are patient enough.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,605 posts | 166 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #57: Nov 05, 2016 10:56:49 pm
      Keep our nerve tomorrow and we could end the day top and clear.
      That psychologically would give a few tremors to the rest of the League.
      City dropped two points this afternoon and the Arse have a derby game against the Spuds tomorrow.
      COYR   !
      Edit :
      Chavs have gone top.  Just stuffed the Bitters.
      We've another international break apparently so its more important than ever if we can get top spot for over that period.
      Kind of huge game. We can open some gap between us and City. I don't care too much about Arsenal or Tottenham for they don't have the talent to run away from us, only City has and they just lost 2 points we should take advantage of by winning our game. Watford is no gimme, but we play at home, our lads should smell a PL title by now, Klopp is on fire, we are on fire...let's do this!!!
      For the game itself I hope to see Karius further evolving and our defense to put up a clean show without the usual bullshit play. I don't worry for our offense, if they just are patient enough.

This is is HUGE now!

We win, we go top or join top depends on Arse Vs Spur derby.

COYR   :aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpool2xt1:

Be patient, one game at a time. We need to take advantage when our competitor lost point.

Bring back the three point.

looking forward to this, actually, can't eait for this game to start.  ynwa

MsGerrard
      Reply #58: Nov 05, 2016 11:14:18 pm
      Off to bed as it's an early start tomorrow for an early kick off,  home a bit earlier though so that's a bonus  8)

Looking forward to being back on the Kop after being in the new main stand for the Spurs game, won't be a walkover but as long as we score more than they do we're smiling  ;)

Would be good to keep a clean sheet though but as long as we put 3 more points on the board and maybe sitting pretty at the top going into yet another pointless break then I'll be one happy kopite  :kop5cf8koxp6:

Enjoy the game everyone and keep the red flag flying  :clap:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #59: Nov 06, 2016 01:52:08 am
      Top of the league by the end of the weekend ;D

Like the sound of that.
      Ebieahi
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | 45 
      Reply #60: Nov 06, 2016 04:29:42 am
      Massive 3 points up for grabs here. COYR!!!
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #61: Nov 06, 2016 06:54:26 am
      Should be smashing them, and i like the fact that they're not a team that parks the bus.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #62: Nov 06, 2016 07:11:49 am
      We need to be ruthless and not under estimate Watford. They don't concede many and will need some hard work to break them down. Bang in 2 goals before half time and they will open up more while we need to tighten up things at the back. We have to start scoring more goals from now as the goal advantage may come in handy at the end of the day.

Man City has shown some strain of late while Chelsea has slowly creeped up the table while I foresee Arsenal and Spurs will start to loose some games. Hence, we have to make sure that we remain consistent ourselves and not have any hiccups.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,523 posts | 2874 
      Reply #63: Nov 06, 2016 09:58:20 am
      Need to do what we did against WBA, just a bit more clinical this time so it's a bit more comfortable please!
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #64: Nov 06, 2016 10:15:58 am
      3pts. Next up...........fcuk its internationals again. Lets sign off on top so.
      The Magician,The Big Mane&The Big Matip for me. 3-1.
      Have to give them a goalkeeping/defenending howler for the 1
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts | 59 
      Reply #65: Nov 06, 2016 10:20:39 am
      Early goal to calm the troops, then its Blitzkrieg Baby .

Mon The Reds
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #66: Nov 06, 2016 10:40:13 am
      Is it being shown on TV at all?
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #67: Nov 06, 2016 10:59:06 am

Sky sports@1:30 .
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,333 posts | 774 
      Reply #68: Nov 06, 2016 11:01:41 am
      Very important to keep the momentum going today. Hope to see a few goals, with the Reds coming out on top. 3  1 to the Red men !

Quick Reply