Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Everton?

Simon Mignolet
      0 (0%)
      Nathaniel Clyne
      0 (0%)
      Dejan Lovren
      17 (12.1%)
      Ragnar Klavan
      48 (34%)
      James Milner
      5 (3.5%)
      Jordan Henderson
      10 (7.1%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      1 (0.7%)
      Adam Lallana
      1 (0.7%)
      Roberto Firmino
      5 (3.5%)
      Sadio Mane
      47 (33.3%)
      Divock Origi
      0 (0%)
      Lucas Leiva
      0 (0%)
      Emre Can
      0 (0%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      7 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 135

Voting closed: Dec 23, 2016 10:00:07 pm

Everton 0-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 36256 times
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Re: Everton 0-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #644: Dec 20, 2016 06:40:46 pm

Williams's face........priceless. :lmao:
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #645: Dec 20, 2016 06:45:42 pm
      My theory on Firminio's low performance level the last weeks is that he depends more on Coutinho than we might think. He looked genius besides him, now he looks pedestrian without him.

Since I never was in Liverpool I have to ask: What kind of rivalry is it between Everton and Liverpool? Is there real hostility like between LFC fans and TheSun? What would happen if an Everton fan would enter a LFC fan pub or vice versa? Just teasing or like a brawl?
      Jed the Red
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #646: Dec 20, 2016 06:54:39 pm
      Couldn't believe it myself when I heard it last night mate.  As I posted earlier, to hear that song being sung by scousers, to scousers, in Liverpool was something I never thought I'd hear.  Some of those cretins will know some of those victims, probably some are even family members, never mind that it's a derogatory song about the City as much as towards us obviously never entered their heads. 

Their vile hatred of everything Red is so strong within them that any sense goes out the window.

I have sat (sort of) home and away at derbies and heard this on several occasions. I have also seen blues squashing their faces together and pretending to push walls. Until very recently (10 years or so) I didn't believe this was possible. I grew up in an era when you were a Scouser, red or blue, and you went with your family to the others ground. My dad is blue, so is my mum. On that day in 1989 they were as upset as anyone, that rag has never been allowed in their house since. But they are a dying breed. We all know "good" blues. But let's not kid ourselves, the days of singing "Merseyside,Merseyside"are well and truly behind us. We shouldn't expect anything from the bitters anymore other than the usual Soccer am style sh*te chanting. F**k them all the bitter cu*ts!
      JedtheRed
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts | 58 
      Reply #647: Dec 20, 2016 07:00:41 pm
      I have sat (sort of) home and away at derbies and heard this on several occasions. I have also seen blues squashing their faces together and pretending to push walls. Until very recently (10 years or so) I didn't believe this was possible. I grew up in an era when you were a Scouser, red or blue, and you went with your family to the others ground. My dad is blue, so is my mum. On that day in 1989 they were as upset as anyone, that rag has never been allowed in their house since. But they are a dying breed. We all know "good" blues. But let's not kid ourselves, the days of singing "Merseyside,Merseyside"are well and truly behind us. We shouldn't expect anything from the bitters anymore other than the usual Soccer am style sh*te chanting. F**k them all the bitter cu*ts!

This is my post by the way. F**k knows where my second account came from, mods you can delete it if you want!!!!
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #648: Dec 20, 2016 07:09:58 pm
      Posted this in the Everton thread but as its being mentioned on here.

Agree with you Debs I remember banners being carried round Goodison saying "LFC fans thank EFC fans" or something similar.

I was at the Wembley cup final both mixed together chants of merseyside being sung loud.

I found last nights Manc song to be appalling and I'm not from the area so I find it even stranger as to why they would sing it.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #649: Dec 20, 2016 07:49:00 pm
      My theory on Firminio's low performance level the last weeks is that he depends more on Coutinho than we might think. He looked genius besides him, now he looks pedestrian without him.

Since I never was in Liverpool I have to ask: What kind of rivalry is it between Everton and Liverpool? Is there real hostility like between LFC fans and TheSun? What would happen if an Everton fan would enter a LFC fan pub or vice versa? Just teasing or like a brawl?
      how longs a piece of string?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #650: Dec 20, 2016 07:56:00 pm

I'm shocked and saddened by this mate.  I remember like yesterday those great merseyside finals in the 80s, where reds mingled happily with blues and vice versa, the mix of colours around Wembley was a sight to behold and for me something to be immensely proud of for the city.

What I don't get is that they're supposed to be the peoples club, the one true club of the city of Liverpool.  A club that doesn't want or need outside influence of money, sponsors, foreign or corporate fans that bring in extra revenue, they want to remain like the corner shop and a part of their own community yet they take great delight in being derogatory to the city and the people of the city if they follow the wrong colour.

What bad meffs they are.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #651: Dec 20, 2016 07:57:55 pm
      Posted this in the Everton thread but as its being mentioned on here.

Agree with you Debs I remember banners being carried round Goodison saying "LFC fans thank EFC fans" or something similar.

I was at the Wembley cup final both mixed together chants of merseyside being sung loud.

I found last nights Manc song to be appalling and I'm not from the area so I find it even stranger as to why they would sing it.

I don't get it either mate.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #652: Dec 20, 2016 08:25:22 pm
      I have also seen blues squashing their faces together and pretending to push walls

Seen them doing that at Anfield. I know some blues who are sound fellas but undeniably some of them are horrible.

But anyway, Mané Christmas to them.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #653: Dec 20, 2016 09:36:48 pm
      Watched the game last night via NBC (boss stream).  End of the game they went to talk to Neil Ashton of The S*n who was sitting in the press box. Host was asking him what the mood had been like in Liverpool before the game.

Two questions

a) What the F**k was he doing in the ground?
      b) As if he went out and about 'sampling the mood'. 

Also said he had been talking to Tony Bellew after the game.

Made me even more made up we got the winner the horrible blueshite S*n-inviting cu*ts.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,333 posts | 774 
      Reply #654: Dec 20, 2016 09:56:26 pm
      I made a comment in the pre match thread, that a win would be a great way to start Christmas off. Anyway Merry Christmas too all Reds' fans. Wishing for another 3 points in the stocking against Stoke next Tuesday !!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #655: Dec 20, 2016 10:11:23 pm
      What would happen if an Everton fan would enter a LFC fan pub or vice versa? Just teasing or like a brawl?

You never set foot in the old American Bar on Lime Street.

AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #656: Dec 20, 2016 10:21:18 pm

Seeing that if you try and google "Everton Trophy Room" and it basically comes up with no results under images I would have to assume that this clip from 1980 is pretty  much how it looks today. :)
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,232 posts | 4421 
      Reply #657: Dec 20, 2016 10:30:53 pm

:lmao:
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #658: Dec 20, 2016 10:45:48 pm
      Snippets from ToffeeTalk as we scored: :)

Unbelievable. A comedy of errors at the back, we are

Of f**king course.

Why is anyone surprised?!

I literally hate my own football team

WHY EVERTON WHY  CAN"T WE BEAT LIVERPOOL?
      The simple fact of the matter is we lack any sort of real quality

We've done it for years.

Too obvious that one.
      I just broke my tablet screen by chucking it on the floor and it's dead. Good job I wasn't holding the laptop.

Is anyone surprised. Soon as I saw the 8 minutes go up I f**king knew they'd score in it the f**king horrible jammy tw*ts.

And my favorite:  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Oh well, the red sh*te won me £50 !!

Is winning bets against Everton what makes you fan of this club?

It's called business, the rs will nearlly always turn us over, I've won hundreds of pounds over the years on this game.

Helps ease the pain, don't worry a fairy doesn't die when you bet against your own team, and the cash comes in handy.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #659: Dec 20, 2016 11:11:09 pm
      Oh well, the red sh*te won me £50 !!

Is winning bets against Everton what makes you fan of this club?

It's called business, the rs will nearlly always turn us over, I've won hundreds of pounds over the years on this game.

Helps ease the pain, don't worry a fairy doesn't die when you bet against your own team, and the cash comes in handy.

:lmao:

Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #660: Dec 21, 2016 04:53:36 am
        :mad: F***ing morons. Disgrace to their club, the city and themselves.

What was that pitch invader about at the end too? Anyone know more about that?

It's not the first time the BS have sang that.

They are F***ing mongrels, for the first 25 minutes they were singing and chanting their team on, they then realised their team was up against it and then came out with all their vile and shitty chants aimed at us.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #661: Dec 21, 2016 06:42:50 am
      It's not the first time the BS have sang that.

They are f**king mongrels, for the first 25 minutes they were singing and chanting their team on, they then realised their team was up against it and then came out with all their vile and shitty chants aimed at us.

It is hard to believethat the bas**rds doing the vile singing and chanting actually come from the City of Liverpool.This sort of crap was unheard of years ago,sure there used to be plenty of banter but none of the filth we get these days.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,512 posts | 4851 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #662: Dec 21, 2016 07:40:13 am
      I'm surprised anybody is surprised.

They're a horrible, angry lot who are even fuming when they are celebrating.

I remember a Hillsborough minute of silence before a derby being ruined by a bitter screaming out: "What about Heysel, ay?".

Nothing new. Put the Hillsborough chants together with things like  changing our Riise song to: "Emiiiile Heskey, uw aah, I wanna know oh ohhhh, if you'll be our slave" a few years ago and you've got the classic Evertonian.

Bitter, classless, angry, very angry, bitter, sometimes racist, vile, obsessed with what and how LFC are doing and most definitely forever in our shadow.

I start laughing everytime I watch Mane's goal.

I know a couple of good Evertonians but even they let their guard down once I scratch the surface. I wish that club nothing but the worst - I despise them a little bit more after each derby.
      Kopite78
      Reply #663: Dec 21, 2016 08:21:27 am
      I'm surprised anybody is surprised.

They're a horrible, angry lot who are even fuming when they are celebrating.

I remember a Hillsborough minute of silence before a derby being ruined by a bitter screaming out: "What about Heysel, ay?".

Nothing new. Put the Hillsborough chants together with things like  changing our Riise song to: "Emiiiile Heskey, uw aah, I wanna know oh ohhhh, if you'll be our slave" a few years ago and you've got the classic Evertonian.

Bitter, classless, angry, very angry, bitter, sometimes racist, vile, obsessed with what and how LFC are doing and most definitely forever in our shadow.

I start laughing everytime I watch Mane's goal.

I know a couple of good Evertonians but even they let their guard down once I scratch the surface. I wish that club nothing but the worst - I despise them a little bit more after each derby.

It's pretty sad isn't it, I'm not suprised, I've heard it all before from them and I've actually seen worse at the derby at our place a couple of seasons back that I can't and won't even bring myself to describe what a few of the sick fucks did then

It's not all of them, don't get me wrong the vast majority are bitter cu*ts but the majority of those keep that bitterness to what actually happens on the pitch and their intense jelousy of us... just a few who go too far

I love rivalry but it can go too far with anything related to a tragedy no matter what club it's attached to

Their bitterness made that 94th minute winner all the more sweet and all the more funny
      I was talking to a mate yesterday who said what would you prefer smashing them by 6 or a late late late kick in the bollocks winner

No contest  ;)

If it were the mancs I love nothing more than a 6 goal humiliation, with the blues give me a 94th minute or a Gary Mac winner every time

Happy Christmas you bitter fucks
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #664: Dec 21, 2016 08:33:15 am
      Is it me or does Firmino look like he's lost a few pounds?

He looks sleeker

He could of had his wallet stolen and lost a few pounds out of it.After all you cannot trust those security guards at Goodison Park.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #665: Dec 21, 2016 08:36:29 am
      Is it me or does Firmino look like he's lost a few pounds?

He looks sleeker

He's certainly lost a few pounds of hair
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #666: Dec 21, 2016 08:55:42 am
      "I think it was a very good team performance. It was the best first 45 minutes. We were very aggressive. There was a big chance with the header from a corner kick,” he told Sky Sports.

Best 45 minutes, eh Ronald?

And your best chance was from a corner, was it?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

He suits them. Moaning, deluded turd.

Quick Reply