Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 18th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Everton?

Simon Mignolet
      0 (0%)
      Nathaniel Clyne
      0 (0%)
      Dejan Lovren
      17 (12.1%)
      Ragnar Klavan
      48 (34%)
      James Milner
      5 (3.5%)
      Jordan Henderson
      10 (7.1%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      1 (0.7%)
      Adam Lallana
      1 (0.7%)
      Roberto Firmino
      5 (3.5%)
      Sadio Mane
      47 (33.3%)
      Divock Origi
      0 (0%)
      Lucas Leiva
      0 (0%)
      Emre Can
      0 (0%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      7 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 135

Voting closed: Dec 23, 2016 10:00:07 pm

Everton 0-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 35812 times
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Re: Everton 0-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #667: Dec 21, 2016 09:05:52 am
      "I think it was a very good team performance. It was the best first 45 minutes. We were very aggressive. There was a big chance with the header from a corner kick,” he told Sky Sports.

Best 45 minutes, eh Ronald?

And your best chance was from a corner, was it?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

He suits them. Moaning, deluded turd.

I've made a previous comment about it but he's been a moaning little f**ker since he joined Southampton. I never got the nice guy vibe from him when he does his interviews. When his team loses it's always somebody else's fault.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,601 posts | 1682 
      • YNWA
      Reply #668: Dec 21, 2016 11:08:54 am
      23 pages for a win, not bad :) Still feels great with that 3pts in the bag, the manner of it, was brilliant. And going into Christmas with such a lot to look forward to. Brilliant too :)
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #669: Dec 21, 2016 11:53:10 am
      "I think it was a very good team performance. It was the best first 45 minutes. We were very aggressive. There was a big chance with the header from a corner kick,” he told Sky Sports.

Best 45 minutes, eh Ronald?

And your best chance was from a corner, was it?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

He suits them. Moaning, deluded turd.

I find it really odd that he is so active on twitter. It's funny though because he's forever winding the bitters up. From uploading a picture of his red christmas tree to being quoted as wanting to attempt to get Sammy Lee into his Everton back room staff, he's been a good read.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,036 posts | 2692 
      Reply #670: Dec 21, 2016 02:48:30 pm

Obviously a different photo, and I had already mentioned Henderson's very gracious comments toward Barkley in the press. Can't find the photo now but there are three or four Reds trying to calm him down and he's pointing at someone. the caption said it was imediately following the match and as I said, the RV commentator (Arlo White) was describing it as a confrontation and Henderson being calmed down by his teammates. I don't know if it was Barkley he was upset with at that moment, perhaps not. Obviously not a big deal anymore, I was really just curious.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #671: Dec 21, 2016 02:49:43 pm
      Obviously a different photo, and I had already mentioned Henderson's very gracious comments toward Barkley in the press. Can't find the photo now but there are three or four Reds trying to calm him down and he's pointing at someone. the caption said it was imediately following the match and as I said, the RV commentator (Arlo White) was describing it as a confrontation and Henderson being calmed down by his teammates. I don't know if it was Barkley he was upset with at that moment, perhaps not. Obviously not a big deal anymore, I was really just curious.

It was Gana Gueye apparently everyone was unhappy with. Dunno why, dont really care. 3 points!!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,036 posts | 2692 
      Reply #672: Dec 21, 2016 02:51:40 pm
      It was Gana Gueye apparently everyone was unhappy with. Dunno why, dont really care. 3 points!!

Thanks. Now I can celebrate Christmas without my OCD forcing me to continually search the web for the terms "Henderson" and "momentarily pissed off."  :)

fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #673: Dec 21, 2016 03:16:02 pm
      Thanks. Now I can celebrate Christmas without my OCD forcing me to continually search the web for the terms "Henderson" and "momentarily pissed off."  :)

Haha no worries!

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,966 posts | 5022 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #674: Dec 21, 2016 07:53:15 pm
      Still fookin buzzin. And just about got my voice back. The slag upstairs was going f***in mental  :lmao: at me bawling at the telly, what a f***in win ppl against them f***in mutants to,
      It's not the fact we scored late, it's the manner of how we won, those bitter kunts had one, one shot at goal the whole fookin game,

Koeman sadly has been dragged to their mediocre at best level, he's a decent manager at a totally sh*te club, Saints are a more ambitious club, and I'm betting deep down he wishes he stayed put,

As for those bitter twisted F**k pigs with their Manc chants, they are a f***in disgrace and sums up how bitter blueshite fans are, the elder blueshite fans would not have sang that sh*te, not a chance, I hope they all rot in hell, kunts !

Clean sheet, away, another 3pts, away, Stoke up next at home, looking very rosy, So proud to be Red right now, f***in Buzzzzzinnnnnn !!!!!!!!

YNWA

fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #675: Dec 22, 2016 08:02:42 am
      They're a horrible bunch of turds, never be in doubt of that. Made up with the win :D
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,882 posts | 704 
      Reply #676: Dec 22, 2016 11:49:16 am
      Quote from reddebs
      Couldn't believe it myself when I heard it last night mate.  As I posted earlier, to hear that song being sung by scousers, to scousers, in Liverpool was something I never thought I'd hear.  Some of those cretins will know some of those victims, probably some are even family members, never mind that it's a derogatory song about the City as much as towards us obviously never entered their heads. 

Their vile hatred of everything Red is so strong within them that any sense goes out the window.

I didn't hear it this time, but I heard it at the last derby when they got hockeyed. It seems that everything about us, is fair game for them.

I'm not from Liverpool, so they are about as relevant to me and my life as Colchester, so you rarely see me in their Laugh thread. They are a small club who have won once in 6 years, but whose raison d'etre is still  anti-Liverpool. They beat Rafa three times in 5 years, but as he's long gone, those outcomes have firmly ground to a halt.

Firmino had four chances to score, so he was ok, and most of the night looked the only one who would score. As soon as we did though, they fell apart as most opponents do, and we could have added to the tally after it, but 1 will do.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #677: Dec 22, 2016 11:53:10 am

They beat Rafa three times in 5 years, but as he's long gone, those outcomes have firmly ground to a halt.

F**k me, realllly?  :smack:
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #678: Dec 22, 2016 12:21:14 pm

He certainly shoehorned that in from around the bend and out of the window, with a double twist & pike to get that in.

:lmao:
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,759 posts | 259 
      Reply #679: Dec 22, 2016 12:24:58 pm

What's this cr@p about hugging the bitters? They don't deserve any hugging at all.

I could do some hugs from Kloppmeister. :)
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,601 posts | 1682 
      • YNWA
      Reply #680: Dec 22, 2016 03:38:56 pm
      What's this cr@p about hugging the bitters? They don't deserve any hugging at all.

That tackle could broken Hendo's ankle, done ligaments etc. It was plain nasty. If your friend did that to you, might brush it off, but I'd be filing it away, to remember it for next time we met.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,036 posts | 2692 
      Reply #681: Dec 22, 2016 04:04:43 pm
      First time i visited Anfield (1998), I went to the memorial. It was still quite a bit until kickoff so there were just a handful of people there, but it struck me immediately just the quiet reverence, the feeling there. Two guys walked past and one had an Everton scarf on and made the most unpleasant, inappropriate and loathsome comment I may have ever heard, given the setting. I was kind of in shock and not sure if I'd heard him right. A 20-something fan in a Reds top knew what he'd said and started after him. An older fan, his dad I think, put a hand on his shoulder to stop him and said something in a very thick Scouse accent that I also couldn't quite get right, maybe someone here will know the saying, about not putting your hands in sh*te??? I took it to mean it wasn't worth getting into trouble over because of the stupidity of the guy who said it.

But when I see positive stories about supporters of the two sides getting on well with one another these days, I think back to that (and the chants during matches) and realize "not everybody...not everybody."
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #682: Dec 22, 2016 07:37:18 pm

I could do some hugs from Kloppmeister. :)

It's a sympathy hug, must be hard plying your trade for that bunch.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #683: Dec 23, 2016 07:32:19 pm
      It's a sympathy hug, must be hard plying your trade for that bunch.
      I don't remember any sympathy hugs when some jerk just about ended Origi's season. We really missed him in the EL final V Sevilla. That was the point friendly rivalry ceased to exist in my opinion.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #684: Dec 23, 2016 08:49:55 pm
      I don't remember any sympathy hugs when some jerk just about ended Origi's season. We really missed him in the EL final V Sevilla. That was the point friendly rivalry ceased to exist in my opinion.

Worse things have happened than that in these games. Barclays tackle on Hendo was just as bad as the Funes Mori one last season.

lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,882 posts | 704 
      Reply #685: Dec 23, 2016 11:57:13 pm
      Quote from bmck
      That tackle could broken Hendo's ankle, done ligaments etc. It was plain nasty. If your friend did that to you, might brush it off, but I'd be filing it away, to remember it for next time we met.

For what? A manc attack on Haaland. That didn't work out well for him.

Look at the amount of red cards in this game. There has always been strong tackles in this derby, going back to Milan Baros, Jim Beglin, and even further back than that. I don't know what the response should be to this, or even if there should be one. As it turned out, unlike Beglin 30 years ago, Hendo was alright and could get on with the game. That's also what we have to do.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #686: Dec 25, 2016 01:26:36 pm
      The state of the club if this is real...

https://twitter.com/EFCWill/status/812967826050912256
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #687: Dec 25, 2016 03:21:17 pm
      I enjoyed that game, beating the BS makes me feel good more than any other team, they're ignorant bolloxes and when we beat them at Goodison it really sticks in their throats. The first 15-20 minutes had me worried but we eventually got going and in truth we should have bagged a handful we're short that goalscorer , Sturridge is fantastic when he's fit but we can't depend on him even though he made all the difference when he came on. With Mane heading to the African cup we'll feel the pinch and this January transfer will be big for us I think.

Quick Reply