Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Klopp hits back at the Neville brothers

Read 18381 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Re: Klopp hits back at the Neville brothers
      Reply #184: Dec 20, 2016 08:57:45 pm
      Without taking sides I can see what has happened. Politically correct madness again! Some Pundits trying to silence players. It's about time pundits realize they don't know more than an average fan themselves. I can't understand why this gets so much attention. Another story about nothing.

Politically correct madness?!?!
      What the F**k are you smoking?
      Neville is employed as a commentator, his job description supposedly demands fairness and neutrality.

As a manc player his neurotic resentment for all things LFC repeatedly overcame him and his emotions boiled over, nothing has changed.
      Nobody but Sky would employ him.

littleface
      • Needs a Klopp hug or slap or both
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #185: Dec 21, 2016 07:09:37 am
      I've taken a break from the site for a bit so haven't really kept up with things. I kind of figured littleface would have stopped being a massive dickhead when Klopp was appointed - looks like his dickfoolery does have more than one note.
      So i take it you havn't watched the programme either? So many posters on here with such strong opinions on something they havn't even seen . It must be like this.
      " No!! I havn't seen the programme , i have no intention of watching the programme BUT I AM OUTRAGED by what i'm guessing has been said and how it was said "   
      " Oh now i've gone an pissed me sen , Littleface you horrible slimy c**t!!! "
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #186: Dec 21, 2016 07:55:23 am
      I've taken a break from the site for a bit so haven't really kept up with things. I kind of figured littleface would have stopped being a massive dickhead when Klopp was appointed - looks like his dickfoolery does have more than one note.

Pop him on ignore or just laugh at him. It's a travesty that Wums like him have stopped people like your good self from posting.
      littleface
      • Needs a Klopp hug or slap or both
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #187: Dec 21, 2016 12:05:44 pm
      Pop him on ignore or just laugh at him. It's a travesty that Wums like him have stopped people like your good self from posting.
      This has become so ridiculous it's now bordering on the surreal .
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #188: Dec 21, 2016 01:00:41 pm

I don't agree with much of what littleface says most of the time BUT I don't think anybody can do anything to stop others posting on here regardless of how idiotic some people's posts can be. That was obviously a personal choice of Thaddeus.

There are ways to enjoy the forum without having to interact with certain people.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #189: Dec 21, 2016 08:17:43 pm
      Politically correct madness?!?!
      What the f**k are you smoking?
      Neville is employed as a commentator, his job description supposedly demands fairness and neutrality.

As a manc player his neurotic resentment for all things LFC repeatedly overcame him and his emotions boiled over, nothing has changed.
      Nobody but Sky would employ him.
      i see what you saying, i meant it is politically correct madness to try to silence Karius. Just because he is a footballer doesnt mean he cant talk.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #190: Dec 21, 2016 08:37:50 pm
      I don't agree with much of what littleface says most of the time BUT I don't think anybody can do anything to stop others posting on here regardless of how idiotic some people's posts can be. That was obviously a personal choice of Thaddeus.

There are ways to enjoy the forum without having to interact with certain people.

''Certain people'' are only on this forum to take the piss, there is no better example than the moron you indicate.
       'Take the piss' is a euphemism for a wum.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #191: Dec 21, 2016 10:02:39 pm

Na, he's on a wind up.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #192: Dec 23, 2016 10:32:07 pm

Quick Reply