Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 7th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P19 W7 D7 L5

Darwin Núñez Player Thread (F)

Read 93179 times
      IrishRed_IO, -LFC- and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,507 posts | 222 
      Re: Darwin Núñez Player Thread (F)
      Reply #1541: Today at 03:20:48 pm
      You'd think Nunez shagged some of these supporter's wives the way they hurl insults at him. At the end of the day, would it be nice if he put away even half of the "easy" chances he misses...yes it would. The hope is that he will become that player, possibly though he is what he is...infuriating but fascinating, doing easy things badly and doing hard things easily. We paid enough for him that we need to see out his development though. To just up and sell him to me is a waste of the time and money already spent on him. Let's see what he does under a new manager. If he struggles next year then maybe it's time to think about a fresh start for him somewhere else.

I think it’s important to at least start making changes and that should be one of Nunez Diaz and Salah broken up and is looking to more quality

You always have to look at how we can improve as a club

Personally I would think it should be Salah to Diaz (because of his dream to play in Spain etc for Diaz)

And you can look at Nunez the season after but the reality is and again people can dig their heads in about it but he simply does not look good enough for the highest level and no amount of will power can change that, it’s a shame because I think he is a player who can really be special if he had the technical ability
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,127 posts | 3462 
      Reply #1542: Today at 04:28:28 pm
      It’s fair to say you cannot distinguish considering your post

Having your head in the sand as always isn’t the way to go about it

Nunez is one of the most expensive players ever and is a flop, it’s funny you’re talking about abusing players considering you run around here abusing people who have a different opinion than you

Shows what a hypocrite you are

Edit I will go far as to say as you attack and jump on people like social media fans that this isn’t about Nunez or the abuse but a way for you to take cheap shots as you are what klopp refers too tbh

He isn’t a flop by any stretch

He has 31 goal involvements this season alone

Now he isn’t perfect and needs to work on stuff but you display typical social media hyperbole - it’s either one or the other , you don’t have the comprehension to think beyond that

He has missed chances , so have others , he plays right on the edge of the line and gets caught offside

None of that makes him a flop - he has produced this season to help the team win one trophy and challenge for others

You have the most laughable username because you are incapable of showing any faith
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,127 posts | 3462 
      Reply #1543: Today at 04:30:33 pm
      Deffo want to keep him but F**k me, we all watch the games, it’s insane some of the chances he’s missed. It’s not just about the stats.

Hopefully he has an unreal performance next season

Yeah he still needs to work on a lot

He is still developing as a player and the raw ceiling is high

Quick Reply