Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 9th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P11 W6 D4 L1

Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)

Read 575233 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,140 posts | 3466 
      Re: Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)
      Reply #6302: Apr 27, 2024 03:32:31 pm
      Apparently mo said to
      A Jorno if he speaks there will be big problems/fire

He isnā€™t happy, was posted in the match day thread too

Like I said, klopp tried to downplay it to avoid headlines but Salah is still pissed

Itā€™s like Ronaldo near the end with United imo this is the problem if you
      Let people get away with bad discipline which some just donā€™t understand as it will cause problems later
      https://x.com/j_castelobranco/status/1784227385115607164?s=46&t=_4uI6CiVRqge8WqM7F37Iw

Maybe watch it and see the context - he is clearly winding them up as you can see with him smiling

Basically saying to journos you will make any headlines from this to blow it out of proportion
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,293 posts | 4939 
      Reply #6303: Apr 27, 2024 03:33:33 pm
      Still haven't seen it but seems maybe some of you guys blowing this out of all proportion.

Salah has a hissy fit being left on the bench and mouths off to the manager.

The manager and possibly the player won't be here next season. Move on.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,140 posts | 3466 
      Reply #6304: Apr 27, 2024 03:35:06 pm
      Still haven't seen it but seems maybe some of you guys blowing this out of all proportion.

Salah has a hissy fit being left on the bench and mouths off to the manager.

The manager and possibly the player won't be here next season. Move on.

Spot on

Do find it staggering how quickly it takes for some to leap upon Mo
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,377 posts | 6402 
      Reply #6305: Apr 27, 2024 03:35:24 pm
      https://x.com/j_castelobranco/status/1784227385115607164?s=46&t=_4uI6CiVRqge8WqM7F37Iw

Maybe watch it and see the context - he is clearly winding them up as you can see with him smiling

Basically saying to journos you will make any headlines from this to blow it out of proportion
      Hope thatā€™s all it is. Just donā€™t like there being anything aimed at Klopp. Iā€™m sure itā€™s a hard enough situation for all of them, no need to make it any harder.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,140 posts | 3466 
      Reply #6306: Apr 27, 2024 03:36:48 pm
      Hope thatā€™s all it is. Just donā€™t like there being anything aimed at Klopp. Iā€™m sure itā€™s a hard enough situation for all of them, no need to make it any harder.

I very much doubt there is anything aimed at Klopp at all

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,377 posts | 6402 
      Reply #6307: Apr 27, 2024 03:37:08 pm

Spot on

Do find it staggering how quickly it takes for some to leap upon Mo

I donā€™t care if itā€™s Mo or Andy Robertson or an academy player, Iā€™m of the belief as a player you donā€™t show up the manager, ever. Keep that sh*t private. That itā€™s Mo has no bearing other than he should really be above that sort of behavior.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,293 posts | 4939 
      Reply #6308: Apr 27, 2024 03:38:08 pm
      I donā€™t care if itā€™s Mo or Andy Robertson or an academy player, Iā€™m of the belief as a player you donā€™t show up the manager, ever. Keep that sh*t private. That itā€™s Mo has no bearing other than he should really be above that sort of behavior.

In an ideal world yes but it's high pressure professional sport and there things happen at times.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,512 posts | 223 
      Reply #6309: Apr 27, 2024 03:40:10 pm

Really? I donā€™t see that from the clip you posted

Heā€™s pissed still and has made even more headlines about this
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,140 posts | 3466 
      Reply #6310: Apr 27, 2024 03:40:18 pm

Itā€™s very easy to say but harder to do when the pressures are high and there are two people that wear their hearts on their sleeves
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,755 posts | 863 
      Reply #6311: Apr 27, 2024 03:49:08 pm
      Mo is one of the biggest reasons why we have done so well over the last 6/7 years - he will go down as one of the best to wear the shirt

A poor run of form and a argument between him and manager doesnā€™t change that and itā€™s poor to read what people are saying about him
      I agree. It's unfortunate to witness this situation, but it's also ironic to observe individuals singling him out. We have a forward line that struggles to score, a defense prone to conceding goals, often within the opening moments of games, and a midfield with numerous deficiencies. Despite these issues, the blame seems to fall solely on our top goal scorer and assist provider for our downturn.

I'm not suggesting he's performed exceptionally well. Essentially, he's repeated the pattern seen each time he returns from AFCON, where his performance falls below his usual standards for 4 or 5 games. However, this time, the entire team has struggled, indicating that he won't be able to single-handedly lift them out of this slump, especially when every department (except perhaps Alisson) is underperforming.

I'm not sure what Klopp said to him, but he should have refrained from reacting altogether. If he wanted to discuss it with the manager, he should have waited until after the game, in the privacy of the changing room.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,140 posts | 3466 
      Reply #6312: Apr 27, 2024 03:50:45 pm
      I agree. It's unfortunate to witness this situation, but it's also ironic to observe individuals singling him out. We have a forward line that struggles to score, a defense prone to conceding goals, often within the opening moments of games, and a midfield with numerous deficiencies. Despite these issues, the blame seems to fall solely on our top goal scorer and assist provider for our downturn.

I'm not suggesting he's performed exceptionally well. Essentially, he's repeated the pattern seen each time he returns from AFCON, where his performance falls below his usual standards for 4 or 5 games. However, this time, the entire team has struggled, indicating that he won't be able to single-handedly lift them out of this slump, especially when every department (except perhaps Alisson) is underperforming.

I'm not sure what Klopp said to him, but he should have refrained from reacting altogether. If he wanted to discuss it with the manager, he should have waited until after the game, in the privacy of the changing room.
      Spot on

Not sure why Mo seems to be the focal point of some peopleā€™s attacks but itā€™s poor to see
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,563 posts | 1497 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #6313: Apr 27, 2024 03:51:50 pm
      Mo is one of the biggest reasons why we have done so well over the last 6/7 years - he will go down as one of the best to wear the shirt

A poor run of form and a argument between him and manager doesnā€™t change that and itā€™s poor to read what people are saying about him

Who said it changes what he's done? Again, wording stuff so you come out looking all Holy...

Of course he will go down as one of the greats, there si no question about that, we are talking about today though, but I guess we aren't allowed to talk about the present...
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,140 posts | 3466 
      Reply #6314: Apr 27, 2024 03:53:53 pm
      Who said it changes what he's done? Again, wording stuff so you come out looking all Holy...

Of course he will go down as one of the greats, there si no question about that, we are talking about today though, but I guess we aren't allowed to talk about the present...

Maybe you need to read what some are posting about him - someone just called him a ā€œwimp over the last two yearsā€

AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,563 posts | 1497 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #6315: Apr 27, 2024 03:54:28 pm
      Spot on

Not sure why Mo seems to be the focal point of some peopleā€™s attacks but itā€™s poor to see

Erm... why do you think he is the focal point today? I'm pretty sure he made himself the focal point today... Gakpo has had his critisism, Darwin gets it every week, Diaz gets it, but oh no, Salah acts like a tit, gets called out for it and now it's 'why's it only Salah?'...

Stop acting stupid trying to play this devine persona for attention.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,563 posts | 1497 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #6316: Apr 27, 2024 03:56:33 pm
      Maybe you need to read what some are posting about him - someone just called him a ā€œwimp over the last two yearsā€
      One person said that and it was in the last 5 mins... stop cherry picking...
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,140 posts | 3466 
      Reply #6317: Apr 27, 2024 03:56:51 pm
      Erm... why do you think he is the focal point today? I'm pretty sure he made himself the focal point today... Gakpo has had his critisism, Darwin gets it every week, Diaz gets it, but oh no, Salah acts like a tit, gets called out for it and now it's 'why's it only Salah?'...

Stop acting stupid trying to play this devine persona for attention.

Think maybe you need to take a step back and read the post I replied too to stop making yourself look an arse
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 979 posts | 191 
      Reply #6318: Apr 27, 2024 03:57:45 pm

Because that's what he's been.

Paid 700k the last 2 weeks to be benched by Harvey F***ing Elliott, I'd be embarrassed.

The game he played in between he was pocketed by Mykolenko and F***ing Ashley Young. If he was an honorable man he'd donate that 1m to charity, F***ing wimp.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,140 posts | 3466 
      Reply #6319: Apr 27, 2024 03:58:28 pm
      Because that's what he's been.

Paid 700k the last 2 weeks to be benched by Harvey F***ing Elliott, I'd be embarrassed.

Do explain how the clubs top goalscorer over tbe last two seasons has been a wimp
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,563 posts | 1497 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #6320: Apr 27, 2024 04:00:43 pm
      Think maybe you need to take a step back and read the post I replied too to stop making yourself look an arse
      The only one who looks an arse week in week out is you on this forum... it's no surprise you're one of the most ignored members on here... one thing is for certain... if there's a heated discussion on this forum, Lallana in Pyjamas in bang smack in the middle wording things and cherry picking things to make himself look a Saint... too bad everyone see's right through it now.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,140 posts | 3466 
      Reply #6321: Apr 27, 2024 04:01:58 pm
      The only one who looks an arse week in week out is you on this forum... it's no surprise you're one of the most ignored members on here... one thing is for certain... if there's a heated discussion on this forum, Lallana in Pyjamas in bang smack in the middle wording things and cherry picking things to make himself look a Saint... too bad everyone see's right through it now.

Youā€™re getting a bit boring now , just to highlight it was you that piped up like a wannabe trying to cause sh*t
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,897 posts | 427 
      Reply #6322: Apr 27, 2024 04:02:05 pm
      Shouldn't have done it. Did it.

Oh well. Both off this ā˜€ļø cba jumping on 2 legends for being stubborn.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,140 posts | 3466 
      Reply #6323: Apr 27, 2024 04:02:47 pm
      Shouldn't have done it. Did it.

Oh well. Both off this ā˜€ļø

Simple as that 👍
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 979 posts | 191 
      Reply #6324: Apr 27, 2024 04:03:31 pm
      Do explain how the clubs top goalscorer over tbe last two seasons has been a wimp

Pussies out of challenges.
      Jogs back and doesn't bother helping out defensively.
      Gets pocketed by the likes of Luke Shaw and Ashley Young.
      & as it turns out, mouths off to the manager on camera probably because he feels entitled to start every game, well you F***ing don't.

F**k off.

Quick Reply