Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Should LFC sell Coutinho to Barcelona in this transfer window?

Yes, sell now, leaves now.
      (20.4%)
      Yes, sell now,go in the summer
      (59.2%)
      No, he stays, what ever.
      (20.4%)

Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona)

Read 283783 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Re: Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona)
      Reply #299: Jul 26, 2017 11:21:24 pm
      Really Mascherano,Torres,Lucas,Johnson Benayoun,Maxi, They were all Rafa buys and some would argue some of our best players... All I am saying is that we deserve better than both FSG and H&G

And there is probably only Mascherano out of that lot that wasn't replaced with better!

Suarez better than Torres, Clyne is probably just as good as Johnson, Mane and Coutinho I would say are much better players than Benayoun and Maxi and I'd even go as far as saying either Henderson and Wijnaldum will be better players than Lucas.
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #300: Jul 27, 2017 12:05:58 am
      And there is probably only Mascherano out of that lot that wasn't replaced with better!

Suarez better than Torres, Clyne is probably just as good as Johnson, Mane and Coutinho I would say are much better players than Benayoun and Maxi and I'd even go as far as saying either Henderson and Wijnaldum will be better players than Lucas.
      Will definitely agree with the highlighted, first two. both deadly on their  day but, yes Suarez better than Torres yes, but that was not the point it was about money spent... Look in case you do not known it I am no fan of Rafa, wasted far too much money amongst other things but most incarnations of his teams would beat Klopp's teams (again not the point) Nor is it the point of replacing players with better... My point was money spent
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #301: Jul 27, 2017 12:15:39 am
      Will definitely agree with the highlighted, first two. both deadly on their  day but, yes Suarez better than Torres yes, but that was not the point it was about money spent... Look in case you do not known it I am no fan of Rafa, wasted far too much money amongst other things but most incarnations of his teams would beat Klopp's teams (again not the point) Nor is it the point of replacing players with better... My point was money spent

And here's me defending the current lot while still loving the F***ing bones of Rafa for giving me one of my greatest nights supporting Liverpool in Istanbul.

Then on the money spent, I'd say the current lot have spent more on players than H & G did!!

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #302: Jul 27, 2017 01:04:47 am
      I woke up and he hasn't gone...phew...(yet)...so thank F**k.

Lets tell theses Barca cu*ts, any thoughts of a deal has to include Luis Suarez coming back to us straight away.

Let's watch how these cu*ts run the other way!!! F**k you Barca!

Go and tap up Deli Alli you cu*ts!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #303: Jul 27, 2017 01:06:23 am

Just gone to Germany with the rest of the squad, all is still good  :f_whistle:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #304: Jul 27, 2017 01:27:55 am
      Just gone to Germany with the rest of the squad, all is still good  :f_whistle:

I know bud saw that and a photo of him getting off the plane.

He looked like he was pondering something and all the cu*ts in the comments are going, He looks sad, doesn't want to be there .....blah, blah, blah. Weather was f**king miserable and pissing down...no wonder he looked like that. Cu*ts!

Little bit later and this is the next photo...he ain't going nowhere!!!

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #305: Jul 27, 2017 01:30:45 am
      I know bud saw that and a photo of him getting off the plane.

He looked like he was pondering something and all the cu*ts in the comments are going, He looks sad, doesn't want to be there .....blah, blah, blah. Weather was F***ing miserable and pissing down...no wonder he looked like that. cu*ts!

Yeah there is a further photo of him later on in training where he is laughing his bollocks off, so probably changed his mind by then or Firmino has told him he's going nowhere as he doesn't want to lose his mate 8)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #306: Jul 27, 2017 01:38:47 am
      Yeah there is a further photo of him later on in training where he is laughing his bollocks off, so probably changed his mind by then or Firmino has told him he's going nowhere as he doesn't want to lose his mate 8)

Exactly mate, Bobby should be in his ear the whole time. Should be saying F**k Neymar, we are mates, our families have found each other, we are the best of friends now, F**k that money hungry c**t off.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #307: Jul 27, 2017 06:36:02 am
      We can't get Keita (a lad who has ONE decent season to his name) for 70 million so what makes Barca think they can get Coutinho for 80-90 million? Crazy crazy market. Even if FSG sold him for 120 million that only buys you a couple of decent players.

Bottom line. Don't sell him.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #308: Jul 27, 2017 11:30:59 am
      I woke up and he hasn't gone...phew...(yet)...so thank f**k.

Lets tell theses Barca cu*ts, any thoughts of a deal has to include Luis Suarez coming back to us straight away.

Let's watch how these cu*ts run the other way!!! F**k you Barca!

Go and tap up Deli Alli you cu*ts!

I nearly always laugh/smile reading your post for reasons ive stated before  ;D

On a serious note, its always a worry when the likes of Real/Barc  try and pinch our best players.  :f_steam: Losing Coutinho would be a massive blow for a title challenge next year.   He's so  instrumental to your team you simply can't afford to lose him no matter what (( in your language  ;D )) the cu*ts are willing to pay. 

World class players are thin on the ground and he' certainly up there in the postion he plays. The cu*ts tried/still trying to pinch De Gea but so far we've managed to keep him even though it looked odds on he was leaving.

Some fans may say if we get 90/100 million we can strengthen the team.  :roll: :roll: I disagree!! You can't buy two world class players for 90/100 million the way the market is currently.

If i was a Liverpool fan and he goes then the owners should follow shortly... 
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #309: Jul 27, 2017 12:21:40 pm
      Stories suggesting we have valued him at 150 million euros which probably is about 133 million quid or 132.993456678845588665 according to rib
      Muzzman1969
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 919 posts | 41 
      Reply #310: Jul 27, 2017 12:25:22 pm
      So reported on BBC from the Mirror that we have put a £133m (no expert but approx €150m) price on Coutinho.

Oops too slow.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #311: Jul 27, 2017 12:41:27 pm
      Stories suggesting we have valued him at 150 million euros which probably is about 133 million quid or 132.993456678845588665 according to rib

133 million. The footballing world gone F***ing mad.  :lmao:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #312: Jul 27, 2017 12:44:21 pm
      So reported on BBC from the Mirror that we have put a £133m (no expert but approx €150m) price on Coutinho.

Oops too slow.

What is the point in doing this unless they really are considering selling him. He now officially has a price tag, its an invite to all the filthy rich clubs out there like Citeh, PSG, Real Madrid, Barca etc to submit bids.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #313: Jul 27, 2017 12:47:59 pm
      What is the point in doing this unless they really are considering selling him. He now officially has a price tag, its an invite to all the filthy rich clubs out there like Citeh, PSG, Real Madrid, Barca etc to submit bids.

Didn't Jürgen say they wouldn't put a price on him
      green_bear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,042 posts | 289 
      Reply #314: Jul 27, 2017 01:04:49 pm

Exactly, he is not for sale, period.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #315: Jul 27, 2017 01:09:36 pm
      can't they take our club ambassador instead? Hell, for free, we might even drive him to the airport ready!
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #316: Jul 27, 2017 01:15:52 pm
      Heard this morning on that well known sports radio station that Couts wants to leave
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #317: Jul 27, 2017 01:22:19 pm
      Heard this morning on that well known sports radio station that Couts wants to leave

Personally I don't think he does but so what if he does actually want to leave? Like VVD, he has made a rod for his own back and put the ball firmly in our court by signing a long contract last season with no release clause. We don't have to accept any offer for him whether he likes it or not and if i was manager I would flatly refuse every offer that came in for him, he can sulk and kick off all he likes about it, he will soon get over it when he realises it simply isn't going to happen.

.......hope Saints aren't reading this because I would like us to sign VVD :laugh:
      trebor12
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 69 
      Reply #318: Jul 27, 2017 01:42:11 pm
      My thoughts are when Barca come callin they usually get their man and it should be down to Coutinho. If he wants to go then I don't think we could stop him, it would be a shame because he is a very good footballer but times change and there is no loyalty in football.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #319: Jul 27, 2017 01:45:50 pm
      Lets be real here, his days as a Liverpool player are numbered. When Barca come sniffing there isn't much we can do, if he stays this season then it is to just to facilitate a move for next season.

Not feeling confident about this one.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #320: Jul 27, 2017 01:57:24 pm
      Personally I don't think he does but so what if he does actually want to leave? Like VVD, he has made a rod for his own back and put the ball firmly in our court by signing a long contract last season with no release clause. We don't have to accept any offer for him whether he likes it or not and if i was manager I would flatly refuse every offer that came in for him, he can sulk and kick off all he likes about it, he will soon get over it when he realises it simply isn't going to happen.

.......hope Saints aren't reading this because I would like us to sign VVD :laugh:

Not that I think he wants to leave but if true why would you want a player that's doesn't want to play for you?? You'd make a bad manager keeping him.  :lmao: 
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #321: Jul 27, 2017 02:01:10 pm
      £133,459,764.75p

Quick Reply