Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Should LFC sell Coutinho to Barcelona in this transfer window?

Yes, sell now, leaves now.
      (20.4%)
      Yes, sell now,go in the summer
      (59.2%)
      No, he stays, what ever.
      (20.4%)

Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona)

Read 286284 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,385 posts | 3394 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Philippe Coutinho - Barcelona (Nike Leak)
      Reply #3358: Dec 31, 2017 12:27:33 pm
      See Barcelona are selling tickets for their next home game with the line'to watch dembele return' i hope the useless fuckers have told their medical staff
      « Last Edit: Dec 31, 2017 12:44:13 pm by FATKOPITE10 »
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #3359: Dec 31, 2017 12:30:41 pm
      Why not? We wanted VVD and Keita way before Coutinho handed his transfer request at the end of the window. Klopp wanted both those signings for the start of this season and we would have spent the same money .

Cou was always going. Transfer request was a desperate move by him before season started.

Things just got funky when VVD got f#cked up and Leipzig wouldn’t part with Naby till 2018.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,385 posts | 3394 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3360: Dec 31, 2017 12:48:14 pm
      See Barcelona are selling tickets for their next home game with the line'to watch dembele return' i hope the useless fuckers have told their medical staff

Apparently this has also been removed from their website as it isn't guaranteed he will be fit, sounds like the website is run as badly as the rest of the club
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3361: Dec 31, 2017 01:43:38 pm
      Chelsea printed Robhino shirts in their club shop, the move never happened. Just another stunt by Barca.

F**k them. Not for sale. Simple.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,917 posts | 957 
      Reply #3362: Dec 31, 2017 02:07:46 pm
      You think Harry?

I doubt it. That’s the Cou money for me......

I'm holding onto hope.  Jürgen said the VVD deal had no bearing on Coutinho.  I'm going to take him for his word and hope that he's got his replacements already lined up.  If we can get 2, 3, or even 4 players in who have a similar level of impact as the likes of Mane, Salah, Matip, and/or Gini then we'll be in pretty good shape. 
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #3363: Dec 31, 2017 02:15:44 pm
      Chelsea printed Robhino shirts in their club shop, the move never happened. Just another stunt by Barca.

But that's the reason it didn't happen. Madrid and Robinho's entourage were pissed so he went to City.

This is a different kettle of fish. It's down to us whether we choose to be as annoyed as Madrid were at that time.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #3364: Dec 31, 2017 02:16:47 pm
      Only thing may be the club feel they can’t wait till the summer on Lemar so reluctantly will take the cash for Cou now....
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,353 posts | 1024 
      Reply #3365: Dec 31, 2017 02:17:11 pm
      I'm holding onto hope.  Jürgen said the VVD deal had no bearing on Coutinho.  I'm going to take him for his word and hope that he's got his replacements already lined up.  If we can get 2, 3, or even 4 players in who have a similar level of impact as the likes of Mane, Salah, Matip, and/or Gini then we'll be in pretty good shape.
      That’s quite a wide spectrum between the level of impact of Gini and Salah  :f_tongueincheek:
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #3366: Dec 31, 2017 02:38:06 pm
      Barca pulling out the dirty tricks again
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #3367: Dec 31, 2017 02:44:36 pm
      I'm
      Not feeling Barca anymore, just don't like how they carry themselves..
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #3368: Dec 31, 2017 02:57:01 pm
      Love to see PSG come in and gazump these cu*ts. Even jf they offered 30m less.

With the Neymar and Mpabbe sognings that seems unlikely apparently though but I'm sure it won't stop them.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #3369: Dec 31, 2017 03:10:18 pm
      But that's the reason it didn't happen. Madrid and Robinho's entourage were pissed so he went to City.

This is a different kettle of fish. It's down to us whether we choose to be as annoyed as Madrid were at that time.

Think that one was just a case that Citeh gazumped Chelski why would Madrid be pissed off they couldn’t wait to get shot
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #3370: Dec 31, 2017 03:12:30 pm

And we should be, IMO. After this I wouldn’t sell him to Barcelona, would wait after the WC and del him to PSG, Real or other team.

Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,139 posts | 1084 
      Reply #3371: Dec 31, 2017 04:57:28 pm
      Call me crazy but FSG and the club have me feeling like we will make all of this work. I think the owners truly are behind Klopp and have given him the keys to the nuke.

Phil’s gone, but I think he stays until the summer. Maybe they announce it January, but he’s cup tied with us and he will stay until July.

Paying big money for VVD makes me happy for two reasons.

1. Shows FSG are backing Klopp, at any cost.

2. Over paying in the short term is the only way to get these big time players now days. Long term this may be a steal and 75 mil may be cheap 2 years from now

Kieta is coming in July

Lemar seems to be Klopps guy, selling Phil gives us the money to go get him. I love Phil, but Keita, VVD, and Lemar is a nice replacement plan for our little magician.

There are keepers and DM out there to be had, and if FSG back Klopp I see this summer finally being the stuff of dreams. I love Salah, but Klopp is our best asset. Players love this dude and want to play for him.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #3372: Dec 31, 2017 07:04:58 pm
      Just to add fuel to the fire, Coutinho was not at training today... oh, and when he got subbed off yesterday, he was applauding the stadium as if he were saying, goodbye and thanks for everything?
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,353 posts | 1024 
      Reply #3373: Dec 31, 2017 07:14:56 pm
      Just to add fuel to the fire, Coutinho was not at training today... oh, and when he got subbed off yesterday, he was applauding the stadium as if he were saying, goodbye and thanks for everything?
      Dogshit. Looks like he’s off eh?
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1648 
      • YNWA
      Reply #3374: Dec 31, 2017 07:15:31 pm

Along with the Nike leak, starting to look like it's gonna happen sooner rather than later. But we'll soon see I guess..
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Re: Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona)
      Reply #3375: Dec 31, 2017 08:01:30 pm
      Dogshit. Looks like he’s off eh?

It would be an absolute farcical if we sell him this transfer window. People can bang on how we don't need him because we have Salah, Mane and Firmino , Lallana and Ox, but no one in our team/squad creates and dictates like him from deep, something Salah and Mane thrive on.
      « Last Edit: Dec 31, 2017 09:26:33 pm by PurpleMonkey »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #3376: Dec 31, 2017 08:37:00 pm
      Think he'll be gone this month. I think that Klopp should ask for Rafina to be included in any deal.
      Scousecowboy96
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #3377: Dec 31, 2017 09:30:44 pm
      Have Nike and Barcelona jumped the gun naming Coutinho as a Barcelona player for January, or are we selling? We are in a strong position in the attacking lines but to allow a major asset to leave at such a crucial stage in the season is madness! Especially for the fee being quoted and accepting an instalment plan!!! If they want him halfway through the season then we should be demanding a lot more money and the fee paid in full upfront! I am sick and tired of us bending over backwards for the two Spanish clubs so they can raid our squad, slap an £150m cash on the table price tag on him!
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,164 posts | 829 
      Reply #3378: Dec 31, 2017 09:32:50 pm
      Love to see PSG come in and gazump these cu*ts. Even jf they offered 30m less.

With the Neymar and Mpabbe sognings that seems unlikely apparently though but I'm sure it won't stop them.

Yup

I f*cking hate Barca
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,695 posts | 6696 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3379: Dec 31, 2017 10:53:39 pm
      All but confirmed the move.

Barcelona Store links to Nike site.
      Coutinho on the site.

http://twitter.com/Racerx34/status/947265672643600390

Don't worry buddy, LFC Store has Messi coming to Anfield in a straight swap for Couts.

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #3380: Jan 01, 2018 04:14:37 am
      I don't know if I've said this before but i F***ing hate Barca.

Absolutely loathe the cu*ts.

Kim Jong can test his nuclears on the Camp Nou.

Quick Reply