Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Wayne Rooney Retires From International Football

Read 2406 times
      Munch101
      • Forum Roger Hunt
      • Started Topic

• 495 posts | 80 
      Wayne Rooney Retires From International Football
      Aug 23, 2017 01:40:39 pm
      So Wayne Rooney has hung up his International Football Boots.

He may have played for 2 of our biggest rivals but I am a little bit sad about it. End of an era.
      He was unbelievably frustrating at times to watch as an England fan (but all English players are) but on his day he was one of the best in the world.

He's Englands all time top goal scorer at the end of the day. Tried his hardest and always wore the England shirt with pride.

Thanks Wayne. You'll be remembered.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Re: Wayne Rooney Retires From International Football
      Reply #1: Aug 23, 2017 01:47:26 pm
      F**k the ex Manc Shrek tw*t!
      Kopite78
      Reply #2: Aug 23, 2017 02:03:09 pm
      This is the amount of fucks I give below

8)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3: Aug 23, 2017 03:21:15 pm
      So Wayne Rooney has hung up his International Football Boots.

He may have played for 2 of our biggest rivals but I am a little bit sad about it. End of an era.
      He was unbelievably frustrating at times to watch as an England fan (but all English players are) but on his day he was one of the best in the world.

He's Englands all time top goal scorer at the end of the day. Tried his hardest and always wore the England shirt with pride.

Thanks Wayne. You'll be remembered.

By F***ing who and what the F**k for?

He's a fat, scruffy, bluenose Crocky c**t who'll only be remembered for his services to the aged!!

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #4: Aug 23, 2017 03:48:29 pm
      By f**king who and what the f**k for?

He's a fat, scruffy, bluenose Crocky c**t who'll only be remembered for his services to the aged!!

Don't hold back Pete ;D

Defoe was & still for me a better striker than Granny cracker..
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #5: Aug 23, 2017 03:56:34 pm
      Can't wait for his England career montage. An unforgettable career with such memorable moments as that tap in against Andorra, the point blank header against San Marino, that scorcher from three yards out against the mighty Luxembourg, that misplaced pass against Iceland, that misplaced pass against Iceland, that other misplaced pass against Iceland. Don't let me tell you all about it - you really had to see it to believe it.

So here's to you Wayne Rooney or the Assassin of Andorra as he is better known! Congratulations on your international retirement! You've truly earnt your status as one of England's all time greats!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #6: Aug 23, 2017 03:59:15 pm
      Can't wait for his England career montage. An unforgettable career with such memorable moments as that tap in against Andorra, the point blank header against San Marino, that scorcher from three yards out against the mighty Luxembourg, that misplaced pass against Iceland, that misplaced pass against Iceland, that other misplaced pass against Iceland. Don't let me tell you all about it - you really had to see it to believe it.

So here's to you Wayne Rooney or the Assasin of Andorra as he is better known! Congratulations on your international retirement! You've truly earnt your status as one of England's all time greats!

Let's not forget the career highlight of getting wound up by a preening Ronaldo and getting his fat-arse sent-off at the 2006 World Cup
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #7: Aug 23, 2017 08:00:53 pm
      Let's not forget the career highlight of getting wound up by a preening Ronaldo and getting his fat-arse sent-off at the 2006 World Cup

I don't know mate, him shouting down a TV lens at his own Ingerland support after failing to score against the might of Algeria will run that one close.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #8: Aug 23, 2017 08:02:24 pm
      Let me care about this for a second.
      Done.

Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #9: Aug 24, 2017 12:13:49 am

So here's to you Wayne Rooney or the Assassin of Andorra as he is better known! Congratulations on your international retirement! You've truly earnt your status as one of England's all time greats!

Love that Assassin of Andorra bit!

Quick Reply