Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 7th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P19 W7 D7 L5

Naby Keita (Liverpool -> SV Werder Bremen)

Read 242812 times
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,303 posts | 1667 
      Re: Naby Keita Player Thread
      Reply #1380: Oct 05, 2021 03:31:30 pm
      He could have kicked a brick for all I care. He played a game and got injured AGAIN

And he is now fit . How many games did he miss? Was it one wow
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #1381: Oct 05, 2021 03:50:39 pm
      And he is now fit . How many games did he miss? Was it one wow

Don't act like he just started getting injured. This is years of injuries. Also, once again we had a key game that he wasn't available for.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 1801 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1382: Oct 05, 2021 03:55:03 pm
      Don't act like he just started getting injured. This is years of injuries. Also, once again we had a key game that he wasn't available for.

Players get Injured. Its a FACT of life of a footballer.

And some players are just sometimes more unlucky than others.

Want you want to do, string them up for being injured, bad naby lad, dont be injured more cos salah10 thinks its deliberate and hates on you all over social media. ;D
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #1383: Oct 05, 2021 04:37:43 pm
      Players get Injured. Its a FACT of life of a footballer.

And some players are just sometimes more unlucky than others.

Want you want to do, string them up for being injured, bad naby lad, dont be injured more cos salah10 thinks its deliberate and hates on you all over social media. ;D

Are you blind or stupid? Will you completely ignore his injury record?

He's played 57 games in 3.15 years.

Ousmane Dembele has played 81 games for Barca and every man and his dog knows he's a crock. He's played 24 more than Naby!

He's averaging 19 games per season and most of those have been off the bench.

Open your eyes.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,125 posts | 3462 
      Reply #1384: Oct 05, 2021 04:40:33 pm

Ousmane Dembele has played 81 games for Barca and every man and his dog knows he's a crock. He's played 24 more than Naby!

Open your eyes.

He has played 82 games
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,359 posts | 6399 
      Reply #1385: Oct 05, 2021 04:42:09 pm
      Think you need to check your stats before you post

Oh damn, you got me. That must have made your day.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 1801 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1386: Oct 05, 2021 04:58:43 pm

Open your eyes.

Calm Down Calm down you will have a heart attack getting so stressed wee man.  :lmao: :lmao:
      rossyred

• 9,303 posts | 1667 
      Reply #1387: Oct 05, 2021 04:59:56 pm
      Oh damn, you got me. That must have made your day.
      What's wrong ? Not like it when you are incorrect and are corrected
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,359 posts | 6399 
      Reply #1388: Oct 05, 2021 05:05:58 pm
      What's wrong ? Not like it when you are incorrect and are corrected

No, me not like it at all.
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #1389: Oct 05, 2021 05:29:20 pm

Calm Down Calm down you will have a heart attack getting so stressed wee man.  :lmao: :lmao:

I shouldn't have been offensive, sorry. I get we have a soft spot for him but the team's at a disadvantage with him in our squad. He gives us nothing.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1390: Oct 05, 2021 05:39:22 pm
      I get we have a soft spot for him but the team's at a disadvantage with him in our squad. He gives us nothing.

Well that’s not true is it.

Way I see it is, you can bi*ch and moan about him all you like but you don’t need to keep repeating yourself, it’s not going to change anything, all you will do is make yourself more frustrated, make even more bizarre comments and irritate everyone else at the same time. Between now and the end of the season he isn’t going anywhere and given he is quite clearly a very talented player, just struggles with injuries, I’m not sure what it is you hope to achieve by slating him constantly. He’s not for you, we get it.
      « Last Edit: Oct 05, 2021 05:44:36 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,228 posts | 1222 
      Reply #1391: Oct 05, 2021 06:00:11 pm
      He's done OK when he's played this season and I think if he avoids kicking the ground too often and doesn't get caught up in a coup he might have a decent season. I think though it will be a little while yet before the manager trusts him consistently in the bigger matches, as he clearly didn't fancy him against City.
      rossyred

• 9,303 posts | 1667 
      Reply #1392: Oct 05, 2021 06:21:47 pm
      I shouldn't have been offensive, sorry. I get we have a soft spot for him but the team's at a disadvantage with him in our squad. He gives us nothing.

Take it your TV was broke when we played Palace and countless other games he has played . No one his doubting he has issues with injuries but to say he offers nothing is disresptful and completely untrue
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #1393: Oct 05, 2021 06:23:37 pm
      Well that’s not true is it.

Way I see it is, you can bi*ch and moan about him all you like but you don’t need to keep repeating yourself, it’s not going to change anything, all you will do is make yourself more frustrated, make even more bizarre comments and irritate everyone else at the same time. Between now and the end of the season he isn’t going anywhere and given he is quite clearly a very talented player, just struggles with injuries, I’m not sure what it is you hope to achieve by slating him constantly. He’s not for you, we get it.

So I was responding to someone else's post. That's how I got involved over the last day or so. So I'm not allowed to debate my view when someone rocks up with an opposing one?

Oh I better just say it once and keep quiet. I'm not allowed to debate with you because 7KingKenny7 said so.

This is a forum. We discuss topics and debate opposing views. Someone defended his injury record which left me in disbelief so I responded with an opposing argument. Is that alright with you sir or shall I delete my posts and quiet down?
      CT_LFC

• 6,812 posts | 1406 
      Reply #1394: Oct 05, 2021 06:37:12 pm
      So I was responding to someone else's post. That's how I got involved over the last day or so. So I'm not allowed to debate my view when someone rocks up with an opposing one?

Oh I better just say it once and keep quiet. I'm not allowed to debate with you because 7KingKenny7 said so.

This is a forum. We discuss topics and debate opposing views. Someone defended his injury record which left me in disbelief so I responded with an opposing argument. Is that alright with you sir or shall I delete my posts and quiet down?

Considering you don't "discuss topics and debate opposing views" and instead just trolls the board with the same empty talk over...and over....and over again, i would prefer if you did.
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #1395: Oct 05, 2021 06:44:42 pm
      Considering you don't "discuss topics and debate opposing views" and instead just trolls the board with the same empty talk over...and over....and over again, i would prefer if you did.

Who was asking you? Definitely wasn't me
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1396: Oct 05, 2021 08:00:24 pm

So I'm not allowed to debate my view when someone rocks up with an opposing one?

We discuss topics and debate opposing views.

But you weren’t doing this. Because somebody didn’t agree with your view you started calling them blind or stupid.

You can debate all you like but when someone is clearly set against something and doesn’t respect the opposing view then there’s only one way it’s going to end up going. Like I said, you’re only going to get more and more frustrated the more you repeat yourself, as is the case with your above posts and that’s why you are getting the replies that you are from other people. Nothing is going to change between now and the end of the season so why waste your energy bitching about him across multiple topics when we all know your view, you’ve made it perfectly clear.

He’s a talented player but not available as often as he should be, we all know that.
      « Last Edit: Oct 05, 2021 08:10:58 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #1397: Oct 05, 2021 08:33:25 pm
      But you weren’t doing this. Because somebody didn’t agree with your view you started calling them blind or stupid.

You can debate all you like but when someone is clearly set against something and doesn’t respect the opposing view then there’s only one way it’s going to end up going. Like I said, you’re only going to get more and more frustrated the more you repeat yourself, as is the case with your above posts and that’s why you are getting the replies that you are from other people. Nothing is going to change between now and the end of the season so why waste your energy bitching about him across multiple topics when we all know your view, you’ve made it perfectly clear.

He’s a talented player but not available as often as he should be, we all know that.

I apologised to the poster for being offensive. What more do you want from me? On a serious note, you're right. Usually I respect other peoples opinions without becoming offensive. I was wrong.
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #1398: Oct 06, 2021 10:55:07 am
      Take it your TV was broke when we played Palace and countless other games he has played . No one his doubting he has issues with injuries but to say he offers nothing is disresptful and completely untrue

57 games in three years is nothing imo.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 1801 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1399: Oct 06, 2021 11:00:37 am
      At the end of the day everybody know he has has injury problems, and we all know this season is probably his last chance to stay fit for most of season and prove himself a more useful squad player.

So banging on about it is pointless.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,290 posts | 4938 
      Reply #1400: Oct 06, 2021 01:12:32 pm

;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,821 posts | 6771 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1401: Oct 08, 2021 03:51:30 am
      Came in here, saw 2 pages, thought ...sh*t don't tell me he's injured again!!

Phew!
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,195 posts | 4406 
      Reply #1402: Oct 19, 2021 10:23:29 pm
      Not one for the archives there again he has hardly lit up the place since being here.

Quick Reply