Aerial ability in my opinion is a prerequisite to be a decent CB, and it you who is comparing the stats of a midfielder to a CB!
Did I? Is that what you saw?
What actually happened:
* I gave you Henderson's stats re: aerial duels won.
* Quite separately I then gave you, so that you may compare, the same stats [aerial duels] for all our Centre Backs under Jürgen. Those stats [Klavan & Gomez] appeared to show that aerial ability wasn't a prerequisite in Jürgen's mind. Otherwise he wouldn't have picked them; right?
* I gave the stats (separated by brackets) of Emre Can, by way of a comparison with another LFC midfielder. He [Emre Can] was presumably playing against the same "smaller" players; yes?
(Although how any-f**king-one can tell if the duels were against wee Aguero or lanky Matic, f**k knows. Lies, damned lies and just guessing; I suppose. 😁) I digress...
* I also gave VvD's stats by way of a comparison, like for like, with Jürgen's current Centre Backs. Only Joel really stood out as having your
prerequisite for that position. 😉
* Although you clearly believed I did; if you read the post, at no point did I
actually compare Henderson with any of our Centre Backs. I merely offered the Club's own stats to refute your assertion [based on guessing] that Henderson was poor in the air and that aerial ability, in CB, was a prerequisite (for this club).
Now... whilst I am truly sorry that the Club's own stats don't fit your narrative, I'm still adamant that, if they had, then you would never had mentioned "stats and lies". Am I right? Go on you know I'm right. 😉😄
So anywho... 'Henderson: what does Jürgen
see that 'we don't?' Discuss...
« Last Edit: Nov 08, 2017 07:03:47 pm by bad boy bubby »