Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Luis Suarez tapping up of Coutinho?

Read 1280 times
      Ribapuru
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Luis Suarez tapping up of Coutinho?
      Dec 22, 2017 06:10:41 pm
      Suarez has almost legendary status around here, I never understood it.
      Not only did he drag our name through the mud, get good ol Kenny involved in controversy during the Evra racism thing.
      Bit players and tried to take LFC to court, where he backed down when he realized he had no chance of forcing an Arsenal move.
      After he got his leave from Liverpool he said how much he likes Liverpool etc... how  much he respects the fans.
      Now he is the one who has been tapping up Coutinho, middle of the season right?
      As if we did not have enough to deal with over the summer.
      I have no idea why we put up with it, Athletico already complained about the same thing with Greizman but we just sit there accepting it.
      First comments and then public Barcelona endorsed gift giving?
      I don't believe for one second that Suarez randomly picked out Coutinho's name.
      Why was Coutinho's name in there?
      Seriously, it is insulting.
      How did the press find out? It was staged

Suarez never won anything worthwhile for us, so he is not entitled to the term judas, Barca trying to rub salt in by having dialog through who they think will cause a stir amongs fans. In my opinion, Suarez's heart is at Barca and he doesn't care a lot about Liverpool FC and has proven it this week. I hope we dump Barca out the champions league. It would be a fairy tale!
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 562 posts | 128 
      Re: Luis Suarez tapping up of Coutinho?
      Reply #1: Dec 22, 2017 06:16:33 pm
      Could it be that Coutinho is his mate or that whenever Luis and his family come to Liverpool they stay with Philippe?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #2: Dec 22, 2017 06:20:38 pm
      Could it be that Coutinho is his mate or that whenever Luis and his family come to Liverpool they stay with Philippe?
      Suarez publicly spoke about Barca wanting coutinho and made the Barcelona endorsed gift giving public through the media, what has that got to do with family?

Catalan newspaper Sport seem to be stirring up the speculation surrounding Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho's potential move to Barcelona, by getting Luis Suarez to give him a Barca-branded Christmas gift.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/what-f-philippe-coutinho-delighted-11732269

Seriously, what does Suarez have to do before the penny drops.
      « Last Edit: Dec 22, 2017 06:26:37 pm by Ribapuru »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3: Dec 23, 2017 11:40:02 am
      Suarez has almost legendary status around here, I never understood it.
      Not only did he drag our name through the mud, get good ol Kenny involved in controversy during the Evra racism thing.
      Bit players and tried to take LFC to court, where he backed down when he realized he had no chance of forcing an Arsenal move.
      After he got his leave from Liverpool he said how much he likes Liverpool etc... how  much he respects the fans.
      Now he is the one who has been tapping up Coutinho, middle of the season right?
      As if we did not have enough to deal with over the summer.
      I have no idea why we put up with it, Athletico already complained about the same thing with Greizman but we just sit there accepting it.
      First comments and then public Barcelona endorsed gift giving?
      I don't believe for one second that Suarez randomly picked out Coutinho's name.
      Why was Coutinho's name in there?
      Seriously, it is insulting.
      How did the press find out? It was staged

Suarez never won anything worthwhile for us, so he is not entitled to the term judas, Barca trying to rub salt in by having dialog through who they think will cause a stir amongs fans. In my opinion, Suarez's heart is at Barca and he doesn't care a lot about Liverpool FC and has proven it this week. I hope we dump Barca out the champions league. It would be a fairy tale!

Virtually the entire Barca team are saying how they would like Coutinho there, PSG players have said it. It's part of football, deal with it. You also spend half the opening post saying about all the controversies whilst with us instead of it being related to Coutinho.

Bet you were over the moon when you saw Maxi Rodriguez post pictures online of Aguero spending Xmas in Liverpool before he moved to Man City.

You are just wanting to stick the knife into Suarez some more. Get over yourself.
      « Last Edit: Dec 23, 2017 11:44:24 am by 7-King Kenny-7 »

Quick Reply