Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 8th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W12 D4 L4

Virgil van Dijk Player Thread (D)

Read 236023 times
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,308 posts | 768 
      Re: Virgil van Dijk Player Thread (D)
      Reply #1840: Aug 30, 2023 09:17:22 am
      Instant reaction, to have a go at the ref, although as captain, should have known better. Still we all live and learn !
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #1841: Aug 30, 2023 11:29:21 am
      when we end up with teams having 8 or 9 players because of stupid fouls and cards and referee's not liking the way a player looked at them maybe the FA will understand the problem is the REFEREE'S and giving them these extra powers is going to make the game worse not better as a spectacle.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 1802 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1842: Aug 30, 2023 11:45:50 am
      From a personal point of view I actually cant believe folk still get upset about swear words. fuk me gently man, its only fekin cuntin swear fukin words. cu*ts.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The USA is a great example folk get more upset about swear words etc. than babys being shot with Automatic weapons. :(
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 765 posts | 128 
      Reply #1843: Aug 30, 2023 12:13:45 pm
      Instant reaction, to have a go at the ref, although as captain, should have known better. Still we all live and learn !
      You are absolutely wright David....
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,895 posts | 423 
      Reply #1844: Aug 30, 2023 12:28:39 pm
      From a personal point of view I actually cant believe folk still get upset about swear words. fuk me gently man, its only fekin cuntin swear fukin words. cu*ts.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The USA is a great example folk get more upset about swear words etc. than babys being shot with Automatic weapons. :(

Piss off
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 1802 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1845: Aug 30, 2023 12:34:45 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #1846: Aug 30, 2023 12:54:12 pm

thought as Captain he was allowed to approach the REF and at this point nobody knows what words were said.It is clear we have a problem with REFS now so we need to be very careful how we deal with them keep them at arms length
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,359 posts | 6399 
      Reply #1847: Aug 30, 2023 12:55:36 pm
      thought as Captain he was allowed to approach the REF and at this point nobody knows what words were said.It is clear we have a problem with REFS now so we need to be very careful how we deal with them keep them at arms length

Oh I can tell you what at least some of them were.

It wasn’t too hard to lip read.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 1634 
      Reply #1848: Aug 30, 2023 01:12:30 pm

Think it went along the lines of oh ref you think that’s a red , that c**t Pickford put me out the game for nine months and didn’t even get a yellow ya knob summin like tha anyhow 😉
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #1849: Aug 30, 2023 01:12:56 pm

do you speak Dutch ? Ref does have a mic on him just the thought of seeing that f***in weasel Mike Riley spout sh*te about this after admitting he is a cheat shows just where REFS are .
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 1634 
      Reply #1850: Aug 30, 2023 01:15:08 pm
      do you speak Dutch ? Ref does have a mic on him just the thought of seeing that f***in weasel Mike Riley spout sh*te about this after admitting he is a cheat shows just where REFS are .

That’s just incredible he’s admitted that and not a word said thought for years certain refs like that c**t Tierney are corrupt this just confirms it .
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,359 posts | 6399 
      Reply #1851: Aug 30, 2023 01:37:55 pm

Well since he wasn't speaking Dutch to an English ref it wasn't too hard.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,824 posts | 6771 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1852: Aug 31, 2023 12:27:23 am
      The difference between Mac and VVD's reactions to being sent off was quite amazing.

Mac cool as, cops it on the chin, wry smile ...walks off

the Captain.... swearing and clearly saying the words F***ing joke.

I understand his frustration at that sh*t Red Card but he has to lead by example. Couldn't imagine Jordan saying that within ear shot of the Ref. Would have just called him, and rightfully so, a c**t, under his breath as he marched off.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,231 posts | 1222 
      Reply #1853: Aug 31, 2023 12:40:15 am
      The difference between Mac and VVD's reactions to being sent off was quite amazing.

Mac cool as, cops it on the chin, wry smile ...walks off

the Captain.... swearing and clearly saying the words F***ing joke.

I understand his frustration at that sh*t Red Card but he has to lead by example. Couldn't imagine Jordan saying that within ear shot of the Ref. Would have just called him, and rightfully so, a c**t, under his breath as he marched off.

100%. Many times we saw Jordan mouth the words 'ah f*ck off' whilst throwing his arms in despair as he  walked away from the ref, but Virg collaring the ref and saying it in his face was asking for trouble with the new rules (which are a gimmicky load of bollocks IMO). Call him a c*nt when he is out of earshot so we all know but the ref doesn't!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,958 posts | 5013 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1854: Sep 01, 2023 11:50:59 am

This f***in post is f***in bang f***in on, it fucks me off when f***in commentators have to say f***in sorry about the f***in language!! Makes you f***in wonder if their f***in broadcasts are for targeting the f***in middle f***in class f***in prawn sandwich lot rather us f***in plebiscite fuckpigs,

I must say one can be terribly upset when one hears a football man say that god awful F word, Sebastian gets so upset mummy, I so wish they would not, we can’t allow those working class words to poison our vocabulary Mummy,

F**k OFF , it’s football, it’s part of the game and the whole f***in shebang, what do they expect….Oh I say Nigel, that was a awful tackle, how dare you??

F**k OFF WOKE KUNTS  !!!
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 1802 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1855: Sep 01, 2023 11:53:06 am

This f***in post is f***in bang f***in on, it fucks me off when f***in commentators have to say f***in sorry about the f***in language!! Makes you f***in wonder if their f***in broadcasts are for targeting the f***in middle f***in class f***in prawn sandwich lot rather us f***in plebiscite fuckpigs,

I must say one can be terribly upset when one hears a football man say that god awful F word, Sebastian gets so upset mummy, I so wish they would not, we can’t allow those working class words to poison our vocabulary Mummy,

F**k OFF , it’s football, it’s part of the game and the whole f***in shebang, what do they expect….Oh I say Nigel, that was a awful tackle, how dare you??

F**k OFF WOKE KUNTS  !!!

Bang on man.   :gt-happyup:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,958 posts | 5013 
      Reply #1856: Sep 01, 2023 12:01:16 pm

F**k OFF WOKE KUNTS  !!!

Yep, interesting snippet that wasn’t it Walt, hence their reluctance to be miked up, and not be interviewed post match like what managers are contractually obliged to do, so why f***in not, perhaps if they did that they might get a bit more respect and perhaps even learn from their mistakes, they are only human after all, we get it, but believing they are holier than thou and keeping their obvious closed shop mentality is not helping anyone !!

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,105 posts | 2738 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1857: Sep 01, 2023 12:19:10 pm

Can you decipher the post for me please Brez.  :lmao: Not sure on the language of the member.  :f_whistle:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 1802 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1858: Sep 01, 2023 12:34:34 pm
      Can you decipher the post for me please Brez.  :lmao: Not sure on the language of the member.  :f_whistle:

hehe.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,958 posts | 5013 
      Reply #1859: Sep 01, 2023 02:14:57 pm

Yeah Keith, there’s a lot you can’t decipher, is it because you have a tiny member  :f_whistle:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ya Kunt

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,105 posts | 2738 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1860: Sep 01, 2023 05:17:27 pm

Yeah Keith, there’s a lot you can’t decipher, is it because you have a tiny member  :f_whistle:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ya Kunt

YNWA

Better get my £50 ready if Salahs head turned.   :f_whistle:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #1861: Sep 01, 2023 05:40:28 pm
      Better get my £50 ready if Salahs head turned.   :f_whistle:

you better check out your signings first Johnny Evans has just signed.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,105 posts | 2738 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1862: Sep 01, 2023 06:14:46 pm
      you better check out your signings first Johnny Evans has just signed.

That has nothing to do with our £50 bet.

Quick Reply