Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Carragher filmed spitting after United game

Read 16045 times
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Re: Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #23: Mar 12, 2018 10:25:51 am
      Seen the clip & Wow Jamie lad,inexcusable behaviour that,
      disgusting habit in the first place but to do it at a kid & from one of our own
      Is defenceless,you've just fu**ed yourself up ,your career,let the club down & the millions who idolised you.
      Lost for words really.
      trebor12
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 69 
      Reply #24: Mar 12, 2018 10:41:09 am
      Probably get sacked or he'll have to fall.on his sword for that...spitting is disgusting but never mind carra get yourself down to melwood and learn Lovren how to defend.
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,937 posts | 502 
      Reply #25: Mar 12, 2018 10:56:07 am
      Probably get sacked or he'll have to fall.on his sword for that...spitting is disgusting but never mind carra get yourself down to melwood and learn Lovren how to defend.

Er, no thanks. Don't want the club associating us with this anymore than we are already are. Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole after that. Totally disgusting.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #26: Mar 12, 2018 11:00:00 am

Your having a laugh?

hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #27: Mar 12, 2018 11:30:29 am
      Jesus F***ing Christ! What kind of a pussy F***ing world are we living in? I've just watched the F***ing video, all those slagging Carra off need to have a F***ing word with themselves!

Fact 1: He spat at the car not the girl.

Fact 2: The scabby Manc c**t exploited a highly volatile situation while endangering the safety of his daughter.

Fact 3: He is very lucky Carra didn't block him up and get out of the car and batter him.

Right then -

Let's look at this objectively -

- Jamie is driving home and is obviously extremely upset at the result and weak showing from our side at Old Trafford. He is extremely angry and probably on the edge of a breakdown.

- Scabby Manc supporter whilst in control of a moving vehicle (while carrying his daughter in vehicle) starts filming Carragher and winding him up.

- To further exaggerate the situation he winds the window down and continues with the wind up, while still filming Carragher while he is in control of a moving vehicle (with his own daughter in vehicle), endangering the life of his daughter, pedestrians and other road users.

- Carragher spits at the car, the F***ing car, it is not his intention to spit at the girl at all. The only reason some spit lands on her (no actual proof of this in the video) is because the responsible father (who clearly values the safety of his daughter over his own self gratification and chance of slight fame (sarcasm intended) has wound his window down to shout at Carragher. I highly doubt that any person could spit a distance of 3-4 metres at a speed in excess of 30 mph given the turbulence created by the moving vehicle. How often have you spat out of your window and had it all over the side of your car / van?

- His daughter tells him to stop it but he continues to wind Carragher up with no concern for his daughter's warning.

- Watch the video fully, it is raining, the windscreen wipers are on, the odds are in the favour of the fluid landing on her being rain water landing on her from the throw off from the wipers onto the A pillar and the fact the window is fully open while the vehicle is travelling at speed.

I have had a F***ing gutsful of people jumping on Carra at every chance they get. The man is a legend, a F***ing legend. Has he done bad things in his life? Yes he has. Haven't we all?

My primary cause for concern in all this is that not one poster has gone after the father who has endangered the life of his daughter to try and claim a bit of fame (the sad c**t). There was every possibility that this situation could have ended violently, he could have been battered in front of his own daughter. This c**t could have killed a pedestrian while filming, he could have killed his daughter, he could have killed himself (done the world a favour) or killed another road user, he could also have caused Carra to kill a pedestrian, himself or another road user by inciting a possibly violent situation for nothing.

This c**t is a father, it is his duty to protect his child/children at all times. Do you think his wife is going to pat him on the back when he gets home? There is no stronger bond than a mother and child, does anybody on this forum think his wife will congratulate him on his minute amount of fame while endangering her daughter's life?

And to those saying that people use their phones while driving all the time? Shame on you. Go and say that to all the families who go to counselling meetings to come to terms with losing their loved ones. A friend of mine was killed in 2007 when he was thrown from his bike in a collision with a woman who was texting her friend while crossing a dual carriageway. My friend died and the slag got a 2 year ban and a £250 fine. She should die.

Please feel free to come and pass on your comments to his mother and father, i'm sure they will welcome them.

I'm with Carra on this one, all the F***ing way. Thankfully he didn't get out of the car and beat the c**t to death.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Carragher filmed spitting after United game
      Reply #28: Mar 12, 2018 11:32:33 am
      With the footage its hard to see him keeping his job, absolutely idiotic childish behaviour.

FFS all he had to do was turn the radio up and ignore them.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #29: Mar 12, 2018 11:35:20 am
      To think that you would turn on one of your own and totally absolve the reckless pathetic father of all blame is disgraceful.

ABSOLUTELY

F***ing

DISGRACEFUL
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #30: Mar 12, 2018 11:53:13 am
      To think that you would turn on one of your own and totally absolve the reckless pathetic father of all blame is disgraceful.

ABSOLUTELY

F***ing

DISGRACEFUL

No you are the F***ing disgrace if you can't see how wrong this is. Who the hell reacts like that, spitting at cars or children, is this something you do or have done yourself, are you one of these road rage lunatics perhaps with way to much bottled up aggression.

I don't give a sh*t who does this, I would condemn them exactly the same, but for it to a club legend, a person in the media spotlight who represents the club makes it so much worse, almost as bad as some fuckwit desperately trying to defend him.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #31: Mar 12, 2018 11:57:17 am
      Jesus F***ing Christ! What kind of a pussy f**king world are we living in? I've just watched the f**king video, all those slagging Carra off need to have a f**king word with themselves!

Fact 1: He spat at the car not the girl.

Fact 2: The scabby Manc c**t exploited a highly volatile situation while endangering the safety of his daughter.

Fact 3: He is very lucky Carra didn't block him up and get out of the car and batter him.

Right then -

Let's look at this objectively -

- Jamie is driving home and is obviously extremely upset at the result and weak showing from our side at Old Trafford. He is extremely angry and probably on the edge of a breakdown.

- Scabby Manc supporter whilst in control of a moving vehicle (while carrying his daughter in vehicle) starts filming Carragher and winding him up.

- To further exaggerate the situation he winds the window down and continues with the wind up, while still filming Carragher while he is in control of a moving vehicle (with his own daughter in vehicle), endangering the life of his daughter, pedestrians and other road users.

- Carragher spits at the car, the f**king car, it is not his intention to spit at the girl at all. The only reason some spit lands on her (no actual proof of this in the video) is because the responsible father (who clearly values the safety of his daughter over his own self gratification and chance of slight fame (sarcasm intended) has wound his window down to shout at Carragher. I highly doubt that any person could spit a distance of 3-4 metres at a speed in excess of 30 mph given the turbulence created by the moving vehicle. How often have you spat out of your window and had it all over the side of your car / van?

- His daughter tells him to stop it but he continues to wind Carragher up with no concern for his daughter's warning.

- Watch the video fully, it is raining, the windscreen wipers are on, the odds are in the favour of the fluid landing on her being rain water landing on her from the throw off from the wipers onto the A pillar and the fact the window is fully open while the vehicle is travelling at speed.

I have had a f**king gutsful of people jumping on Carra at every chance they get. The man is a legend, a f**king legend. Has he done bad things in his life? Yes he has. Haven't we all?

My primary cause for concern in all this is that not one poster has gone after the father who has endangered the life of his daughter to try and claim a bit of fame (the sad c**t). There was every possibility that this situation could have ended violently, he could have been battered in front of his own daughter. This c**t could have killed a pedestrian while filming, he could have killed his daughter, he could have killed himself (done the world a favour) or killed another road user, he could also have caused Carra to kill a pedestrian, himself or another road user by inciting a possibly violent situation for nothing.

This c**t is a father, it is his duty to protect his child/children at all times. Do you think his wife is going to pat him on the back when he gets home? There is no stronger bond than a mother and child, does anybody on this forum think his wife will congratulate him on his minute amount of fame while endangering her daughter's life?

And to those saying that people use their phones while driving all the time? Shame on you. Go and say that to all the families who go to counselling meetings to come to terms with losing their loved ones. A friend of mine was killed in 2007 when he was thrown from his bike in a collision with a woman who was texting her friend while crossing a dual carriageway. My friend died and the slag got a 2 year ban and a £250 fine. She should die.

Please feel free to come and pass on your comments to his mother and father, i'm sure they will welcome them.

I'm with Carra on this one, all the f**king way. Thankfully he didn't get out of the car and beat the c**t to death.

Stopped reading after a few sentences. Can't be arsed reading an essay from somebody defending this type of sh*t.

I'll comment on the bits I saw though.

First things first, you can hear the young girl clearly say 'he spat on me'.

Not disputing that the bloke who recorded this video is a knobhead who is clearly more interested in winding carragher up than driving home safely, but that doesn't excuse carragher one bit for doing what he did.

Carragher should have stopped the other bloke and dragged him out you say? Well believe me if I was that manc I'd have cut him up and dragged carragher out the car and F***ing leathered him everywhere if he did that to me.

Anybody who defends this type of behaviour is as scum as Carragher. It's the lowest of the low. F***ing horrible, dirty, scum bag, shithouse behaviour.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #32: Mar 12, 2018 12:00:04 pm
      FFS all he had to do was turn the radio up and ignore them.

I'd imagine Range Rovers have pretty good sound proofed glazing.

Multi-millionaire winding down his window on his £80k car to spit on us plebs probably isn't a good look. 

Be amazed if Sky don't sack him and would probably be fair enough IMO.  Spitting is horrible and Carra himself used to have more than enough to say about Diouf over the years.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #33: Mar 12, 2018 12:00:15 pm
      No you are the f**king disgrace if you can't see how wrong this is. Who the hell reacts like that, spitting at cars or children, is this something you do or have done yourself, are you one of these road rage lunatics perhaps with way to much bottled up aggression.

I don't give a sh*t who does this, I would condemn them exactly the same, but for it to a club legend, a person in the media spotlight who represents the club makes it so much worse, almost as bad as some fuckwit desperately trying to defend him.

Couldn't agree more and hardcore is making himself look like a tit in all honesty.

It's disgraceful turning your back on one of your own? Some things you just can't defend.

If hardcore thinks it's perfectly acceptable to spit at somebody, and their fourteen year old daughter, because they were being a bit of a tit winding somebody up then he's obviously a gobs***e.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #34: Mar 12, 2018 12:05:17 pm
      I can't believe there are some reds actually defending this. I hate united as much as anybody but F***ing hell, really? Spitting? Spitting at kids?

No, there's just no defending him here. It was a gobs***e thing to do.

I wonder if it was Patrice evra on the motorway after we had just beat united let's say. And a scouser was driving next to him and said Patrice! Patrice! 2-1 mate! 2-1!  And Patrice winds down his window and gozzes at the scousers kid.....

I wonder just how many of our supporters will be defending evra saying the scouser shouldn't have been winding him up?

Absolute knobheads some of our supporters yano. I'm raging carragher did this and if it was a manc player or ex player who did it to one of us I'd fly off the F***ing handle!
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #35: Mar 12, 2018 12:05:59 pm
      It seems to be every other week somebody linked to the club lets it down in some way. What is going on?

Disgraceful behaviour from carragher. Disgusting. What sort of 40 year old bloke behaves like that? In his position as well? Scum.

I'd rather somebody headbutt me than spit at me. It's the lowest of the low as far as I'm concerned. If somebody spat at me like that they'd be going home with a knuckle sandwich and no teeth trust me.

Maybe I'm mistaken but I'm pretty sure carragher had something to say about diouf spitting at a Celtic fan when he was on our books too.

Sickened by some of our fans on social media saying things like 'haha is right carra lad', 'it's only a dirty manc' etc etc. Just vile.

Sky should sack him. But if they choose to keep him on then I hope they punish him in some way.

In the meantime carragher should donate something to the victims choice of charity. He should treat him and his family to a match of his choice all paid for etc too. It's the least he can do.

If an ex united player did that to a liverpool fan I'd be outraged, id be so angry and livid. I doubt carragher will ever go to Manchester again after this, he's just made himself a huge target for violence and abuse.

It seems to be every other week somebody linked to the club lets it down in some way. What is going on?

Nothing really sir. The good old politically correct brigade are out in full F***ing force though, that is clear to see.

Disgraceful behaviour from carragher. Disgusting. What sort of 40 year old bloke behaves like that? In his position as well? Scum.

What kind of a father endangers the life of his daughter, pedestrians and other road users while filming on his phone whilst in control of a moving road vehicle? But hey, F**k it, let's conveniently overlook that fact. It is clearly Carra's fault, how dare he drive home after the game and mind his own business. He should act like a real politically correct pr**k and leave his window wound fully down to receive abuse from Manc cu*ts.

I'd rather somebody headbutt me than spit at me. It's the lowest of the low as far as I'm concerned. If somebody spat at me like that they'd be going home with a knuckle sandwich and no teeth trust me.

I'm pretty sure Carragher would much rather have preferred to batter the c**t but being a father himself he chose not to batter the c**t in front of his own daughter.

Maybe I'm mistaken but I'm pretty sure carragher had something to say about diouf spitting at a Celtic fan when he was on our books too.

Yes he did. Carragher never intended to spit at the girl, he spat at the car. He had a split second to make a decison, he chose not to swear in front of the young lady, he chose not to batter the irresponsible father as he didn't want the daughter to witness her father get pulverised so his reaction was to spit at the car, no big deal. I think he showed incredible restraint if i'm honest.

Sickened by some of our fans on social media saying things like 'haha is right carra lad', 'it's only a dirty manc' etc etc. Just vile.

Sickened by some of our fans who have jumped all over Carra while totally overlooking what the irresponsible father did. That is vile.

Sky should sack him. But if they choose to keep him on then I hope they punish him in some way.

Why sack him? Because he was provoked by a w**ker who chose to carry on filming whilst driving a vehicle against the protest of his own daughter? Come on for F**k's sake!

In the meantime carragher should donate something to the victims choice of charity. He should treat him and his family to a match of his choice all paid for etc too. It's the least he can do.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Are you F***ing real?? Treat his family to a meal and match of their choice? Is that the standard reward for endangering people's lives these days? His wife will probably cut his cock off. It's the least she could do.

If an ex united player did that to a liverpool fan I'd be outraged, id be so angry and livid. I doubt carragher will ever go to Manchester again after this, he's just made himself a huge target for violence and abuse.

I'd be more concerned about the said Liverpool fan endangering the life of other people if it was the other way round. I feel the target for abuse here by any sane individual is the father, not Carra. I don't think the daughter's mother will share your sentiments either, not if she is a good mother anyway. If i had done that with my son in the car i think my missus would kick me out of the house and probably chop my cock off as well for good measure so i can't produce any more children that i could possibly endanger in the future.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #36: Mar 12, 2018 12:13:24 pm
      I can't believe there are some reds actually defending this.

Who's been defending it, not seen anyone say this is okay.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #37: Mar 12, 2018 12:15:19 pm
      No you are the f**king disgrace if you can't see how wrong this is. Who the hell reacts like that, spitting at cars or children, is this something you do or have done yourself, are you one of these road rage lunatics perhaps with way to much bottled up aggression.

In case you hadn't forgot, or you haven't watched the video yet, this w**ker was filming a situation while in control of a moving vehicle, endangering people's lives. His daughter tells him to stop it as she is scared yet he carries on filming regardless.

How about you condemn the Manc w**ker?

Didn't think so.

Carra is driving home minding his own business.

The real w**ker here is the instigator.

Had he just drove his daughter home safely and savoured the moment there would be no situation. For whatever reason you see fit to overlook these facts. Please divulge further.

I see a career in road safety for you and your plus brigade.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #38: Mar 12, 2018 12:15:35 pm
      Who's been defending it, not seen anyone say this is okay.

There's a few on Twitter clutching at straws.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #39: Mar 12, 2018 12:19:55 pm

Nothing really sir. The good old politically correct brigade are out in full f**king force though, that is clear to see.

What kind of a father endangers the life of his daughter, pedestrians and other road users while filming on his phone whilst in control of a moving road vehicle? But hey, f**k it, let's conveniently overlook that fact. It is clearly Carra's fault, how dare he drive home after the game and mind his own business. He should act like a real politically correct pr**k and leave his window wound fully down to receive abuse from Manc cu*ts.

I'm pretty sure Carragher would much rather have preferred to batter the c**t but being a father himself he chose not to batter the c**t in front of his own daughter.

Yes he did. Carragher never intended to spit at the girl, he spat at the car. He had a split second to make a decison, he chose not to swear in front of the young lady, he chose not to batter the irresponsible father as he didn't want the daughter to witness her father get pulverised so his reaction was to spit at the car, no big deal. I think he showed incredible restraint if i'm honest.

Sickened by some of our fans who have jumped all over Carra while totally overlooking what the irresponsible father did. That is vile.

Why sack him? Because he was provoked by a w**ker who chose to carry on filming whilst driving a vehicle against the protest of his own daughter? Come on for f**k's sake!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Are you f**king real?? Treat his family to a meal and match of their choice? Is that the standard reward for endangering people's lives these days? His wife will probably cut his cock off. It's the least she could do.

I'd be more concerned about the said Liverpool fan endangering the life of other people if it was the other way round. I feel the target for abuse here by any sane individual is the father, not Carra. I don't think the daughter's mother will share your sentiments either, not if she is a good mother anyway. If i had done that with my son in the car i think my missus would kick me out of the house and probably chop my cock off as well for good measure so i can't produce any more children that i could possibly endanger in the future.

You clearly know little about me because I am far from politically correct. Search a few of my posts.

Couldn't agree more that the person filming is a knobhead who is clearly more interested in winding carragher up than driving home safely. But I find it baffling how you can criticise him so heavily but ignore the fact carragher takes his eyes off the road, looks at him, leans out of his window and spits aggressively in his direction. He's hardly a driving instructor himself, is he.

If carragher went as far as spitting at the blokes daughter then I have no doubt he would have happily had a fight with him infront of his daughter too. He went to extremely low levels and showed he is a massive gobs***e tbh.

He should be sacked because a man in his position shouldn't behave in such a way. What sort of example is he setting? What sort of role model is he? He disgraced Sky, and he disgraced LFC.

Yes I am for real. I'm not excusing the bloke for filming while driving but I'm prettt sure carragher frightened that girl much more. Treating her to a football match would be a small consolation.

If Wayne Rooney or Patrice evra or Roy Keane or any other manc take your pick spat at one of our fans I'd be outraged and disgusted. I'd want to go and find them myself and F***ing batter them.  I'd accept the liverpool fan was a tit but spitting is far worse.

I can't actually believe you're defending this behaviour. Seriously some of our fans see absolutely no wrong in anything liverpool related do they? This super fan thing really is a load of bollocks. I'm a scouser and only a few days ago I wrote on this forum how much I hate united but that from carragher is vile and disgusting. God help the guy who spits at me one day believe me.

Now I don't intend to trade insults with you or discuss this much further. On football related topics I enjoy your posts and you're one of the best on this forum in my opinion. But for me, this is just inexcusable from carragher and it sickens me seeing anyone try and defend it.

hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #40: Mar 12, 2018 12:20:19 pm
      Couldn't agree more and hardcore is making himself look like a tit in all honesty.

It's disgraceful turning your back on one of your own? Some things you just can't defend.

If hardcore thinks it's perfectly acceptable to spit at somebody, and their fourteen year old daughter, because they were being a bit of a tit winding somebody up then he's obviously a gobs***e.

Yes i am a gobs***e, i am what you think i am. You don't even know me but feel free to judge, you are nothing to me and your comments make me laugh.

I am not a road rage lunatic but if you ask me would i be angry if i saw a parent texting or filming on a mobile phone while driving a vehicle with their children in, would i be angry?

Yes, i would.

If that makes me a road rage lunatic then yes i am, by your definition of course.

Thank you for your insight, it has enlightened me greatly and i will be sure to pass your insight onto many others you paragon of virtue you.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #41: Mar 12, 2018 12:20:33 pm
      Silly bloody thing for Carragher to do, must take whatever punishment is meted out to him. Trouble is a fine does not mean much to these pundits. Sacking would send out a message, that this kind of behaviour is intolerable. Although the actions of the Manc supporter obviously can in no way be condoned.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #42: Mar 12, 2018 12:22:44 pm
      I can't believe there are some reds actually defending this. I hate united as much as anybody but f**king hell, really? Spitting? Spitting at kids?

No, there's just no defending him here. It was a gobs***e thing to do.

I wonder if it was Patrice evra on the motorway after we had just beat united let's say. And a scouser was driving next to him and said Patrice! Patrice! 2-1 mate! 2-1!  And Patrice winds down his window and gozzes at the scousers kid.....

I wonder just how many of our supporters will be defending evra saying the scouser shouldn't have been winding him up?

Absolute knobheads some of our supporters yano. I'm raging carragher did this and if it was a manc player or ex player who did it to one of us I'd fly off the f**king handle!

He was bang out of order but raging ? Get a life ! If evra did that to a scouser they would still be looking for bits of him. Up there with the story about people being outraged about putting jam on before cream on a scone. He fu**ed up, get over it , this moral outrage over everything really gets on my tits
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #43: Mar 12, 2018 12:24:47 pm
      Disgusting. If he'd just told them to f**k off or something he could apologise and laugh it off, but spitting at them? End of his media career I would have thought.

Nah, couple of months and will turn up on some foreign channel like the Coventry supporting yeti and his scottish mate
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #44: Mar 12, 2018 12:25:42 pm
      Yes i am a gobs***e, i am what you think i am. You don't even know me but feel free to judge, you are nothing to me and your comments make me laugh.

I am not a road rage lunatic but if you ask me would i be angry if i saw a parent texting or filming on a mobile phone while driving a vehicle with their children in, would i be angry?

Yes, i would.

If that makes me a road rage lunatic then yes i am, by your definition of course.

Thank you for your insight, it has enlightened me greatly and i will be sure to pass your insight onto many others you paragon of virtue you.

The bigger lunatic here is carragher. You obviously defend his actions completely, i never will.

I was taught at a young age to be the bigger man and walk away in certain situations. Not spit in the face of fourteen year old girls.

Perhaps you were taught different mate.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #45: Mar 12, 2018 12:27:38 pm
      Watching the Dortmund game yesterday Jonathan Pearce started talking about forthcoming games on bt, when they got to Barcelona v chelsea i thought he was gonna start singing blue is the colour after his not going to make up the numbers spiel.  Knob

Quick Reply