Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Buvac stepping down?

Read 30549 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Buvac stepping down?
      Reply #138: May 05, 2018 01:47:08 pm
      I think it would be useful for the club to leak a little bit of information about this to stop all the bullshit rumours.

You know where you can shove your leaks ?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #139: May 05, 2018 02:05:36 pm
      You know where you can shove your leaks ?

Ok let's just have the press speculating and stirring up sh*t for the rest of the season then, much better!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #140: May 05, 2018 02:09:53 pm
      Ok let's just have the press speculating and stirring up sh*t for the rest of the season then, much better!

Not much of a season left though..
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #141: May 05, 2018 02:14:13 pm
      Not much of a season left though..

Yeah only the small matters of securing top4 and winning the CL!
      Kopite78
      Reply #142: May 05, 2018 02:16:06 pm

You think that anyone that matters gives a sh*t what the press write?

I mean I don't let alone the players or staff
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #143: May 05, 2018 02:48:21 pm
      Yeah only the small matters of securing top4 and winning the CL!

No biggie...Why would the club leak bits of info which could further distract from securing a top 4 & winning the CL? Would you rather the club go down that road just to satisfy your appetite for gossip?.

Nah...Club & Boss have handled it in the right way..the 'Liverpool' way.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #144: May 05, 2018 06:11:31 pm
      the best thing to do is stop googling his name concentrate on Chelsea and look forward to a night to remember on the 26th followed by Sunday afternoon getting pissed in Lime Street before the home coming and 1 million REDS on the streets
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #145: May 06, 2018 01:56:22 am
      Make of this what you will. Inclined to think this is actually the case if I’m honest, it’s come out of nowhere all of a sudden and Klopp basically ignores the question about Buvac in the week. If it was personal reasons then surely the club/Klopp would have said that and how they hope to have him back soon. But...

Read today that he was approached about the Arsenal job and kept it from Klopp. Klopp found out and hit the roof.

Understandable if true, if you can’t trust the guy you’ve been working with for 17 years, then who can you trust?!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnfieldHQ/status/992898609225129986
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #146: May 06, 2018 02:58:05 pm
      Make of this what you will. Inclined to think this is actually the case if I’m honest, it’s come out of nowhere all of a sudden and Klopp basically ignores the question about Buvac in the week. If it was personal reasons then surely the club/Klopp would have said that and how they hope to have him back soon. But...

Read today that he was approached about the Arsenal job and kept it from Klopp. Klopp found out and hit the roof.

Understandable if true, if you can’t trust the guy you’ve been working with for 17 years, then who can you trust?!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnfieldHQ/status/992898609225129986
      Classless Illegal approach and an attempt to f**k our season up. Said it before, Arsenal don't try to get success from improving themselves, but try to weaken the teams above them.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #147: May 06, 2018 05:03:57 pm
      F***ing moses played like sh*t for us. Fecking sh*t.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #148: May 07, 2018 04:08:28 am
      Things seem to be going downhill fast since he split. Come back for the Final please.
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #149: May 11, 2018 07:20:56 pm
      I can exclusively reveal that the split was due to a dispute over the position Salah plays in. Klopp wants him to tuck inside, closer to the hub of the action, using his quick feet to create a chance. Klopp argued that Salah will score more and get more assists. Playing in a similar role to Messi.Plus the emergence of TAA supporting the attack down the right is making the extra man and this enables TAA to put in high quality balls.

Buvac wanted Salah to hold his position on the wing, wide right. Arguing that Salah actually sees less of the ball when he tucks in and is less effective. Especially against the better teams. He claimed it narrowed the attack and that we could be crowded out more often than not. Also it can be to technical, to tikka takka.Salah's brilliant individual skills are being negated by tucking inside.

So there we have it....a tactical argument....was...don't believe me....please yerself..
      « Last Edit: May 11, 2018 07:46:54 pm by Harrisimo »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #150: May 11, 2018 07:48:52 pm
      I can exclusively reveal that the split was due to a dispute over the position Salah plays in. Klopp wants him to tuck inside, closer to the hub of the action, using his quick feet to create a chance. Klopp argued that Salah will score more and get more assists. Playing in a similar role to Messi.Plus the emergence of TAA supporting the attack down the right is making the extra man and this enables TAA to put in high quality balls.

Buvac wanted Salah to hold his position on the wing, wide right. Arguing that Salah actually sees less of the ball when he tucks in and is less effective. Especially against the better teams. He claimed it narrowed the attack and that we could be crowded out more often than not. Also it can be to technical, to tikka takka.Salah's brilliant individual skills are being negated by tucking inside.

So there we have it....a tactical argument....was...don't believe me....please yerself..
      Thanks, now all you need is a credible source. No Twitter, No Metro. Mirror as a minimum, ideally Echo, Independent, BBC or Guardian.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #151: May 11, 2018 07:52:13 pm

They’ve worked together for 17 years, I’m sure in that time they have had some major disagreements over tactics but ultimately it would always be Klopp’s call.

Would be very odd if that were the reason.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #152: May 11, 2018 07:53:30 pm
      2,5 years of a project, and 17 years of friendship severed by splitting hairs over one player's position?

There has to be more to it than that. Has to be. The exclusive above is, as I heard one football commentator say on air some years back, "beyond the bounds of the believable".
      Kopite78
      Reply #153: May 11, 2018 08:07:37 pm
      Klopp recently said in an interview I saw (before this) that he doesn't fall out with anybody.. that if they have crossed words or heated discussions then he literally forgets it happens within seconds and if someone then comes up to him and says sorry for the argument or disagreement he's always so non plussed about it because he either doesn't remember or takes it as one of those things within their jobs.
      That he doesn't ever hold grudges

So the thought that he's fallen out with one of his best friends and someone has played football with and worked with for 25 years or so just doesn't fit that narrative

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #154: May 11, 2018 08:16:50 pm
      Klopp recently said in an interview I saw (before this) that he doesn't fall out with anybody.. that if they have crossed words or heated discussions then he literally forgets it happens within seconds and if someone then comes up to him and says sorry for the argument or disagreement he's always so non plussed about it because he either doesn't remember or takes it as one of those things within their jobs.
      That he doesn't ever hold grudges

So the thought that he's fallen out with one of his best friends and someone has played football with and worked with for 25 years or so just doesn't fit that narrative

Spot on.

Said it on the Graeme Hunter “Big Interview” podcast.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #155: May 11, 2018 08:21:22 pm

And your source is?
      Kopite78
      Reply #156: May 11, 2018 08:42:21 pm
      Spot on.

Said it on the Graeme Hunter “Big Interview” podcast.

That's where I heard it 👍
      Couldn't remember exactly where.. been trying to remember which interview it was

Nice one
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #157: May 11, 2018 09:07:04 pm

So he's gone because they both didn't see eye to eye on where one player should play?

Fucks, if they've agreed on where and how absolutely every other player should play in their time together then what was the point of Buvac anyway?

Not having that.
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #158: May 11, 2018 09:18:23 pm

Do I have to have a source....
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #159: May 11, 2018 09:24:59 pm
      You don't have a source, just making up thoughts out your head. Crazy man.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #160: May 11, 2018 09:30:51 pm

Kinda.......or else it’s out your head.......which in fairness I’m sure it was.

Cos this little charade did just start as your hypothesis right.....but now it’s all got weird.......🤣🤣🤣

Quick Reply