Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Buvac stepping down?

Read 30567 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Buvac stepping down?
      Reply #207: Jul 08, 2018 01:03:16 am
      And how about Carroll, Downing, Coates, Enrique and Charlie f**king Adams!
      So yes he is a fuckwit but even a fuckwit occasionally picks a good signing, but more by luck than skill.

Even a blind squirrel will stumble across a nut from time to time.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #208: Jul 08, 2018 04:51:01 am
      The thing with Buvac....what would be the problem with saying "we've agreed mutually to part ways, we wish him well, etc."? - why does it continue to be so hush hush if it is just a falling out between two football managers (hardly the first time that has happened)?

The same could be said if it is a family or personal health problem - they could just tell us that much.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #209: Jul 08, 2018 08:29:29 am
      I refer you to my earlier post.. You carry on & knock yourself out slagging them off & Comolli..

So I'm guessing you were the only one disappointed when the club fired him then, because I can't recall many protest marches at the time.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #210: Jul 08, 2018 08:31:27 am
      The thing with Buvac....what would be the problem with saying "we've agreed mutually to part ways, we wish him well, etc."? - why does it continue to be so hush hush if it is just a falling out between two football managers (hardly the first time that has happened)?

The same could be said if it is a family or personal health problem - they could just tell us that much.

I agree there's keeping things in house then there is just being a bit silly, I think we are very much in the later category now and its not good plus not fair on Buvac if he is so be slowly erased from the club's history and forgotten.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #211: Jul 08, 2018 02:40:34 pm
      In general, and from experience, when clubs are so "hush hush" on details something naughty has happened. It's especially fishy when you've got a fairly straight shooter like Jürgen as boss and a club that didn't hesitate to make statements about tapping up and breaking rules about youth transfers. If it was something innocent we'd already know.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #212: Jul 08, 2018 03:04:25 pm
      Did Buvac sign the same extension Klopp did til 2022?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #213: Jul 08, 2018 11:25:32 pm
      In general, and from experience, when clubs are so "hush hush" on details something naughty has happened. It's especially fishy when you've got a fairly straight shooter like Jürgen as boss and a club that didn't hesitate to make statements about tapping up and breaking rules about youth transfers. If it was something innocent we'd already know.

Yes there is something very strange here.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8459 
      Reply #214: Jul 09, 2018 01:42:15 pm
      And how about Carroll, Downing, Coates, Enrique and Charlie F***ing Adams!
      So yes he is a fuckwit but even a fuckwit occasionally picks a good signing, but more by luck than skill.

Again isn't that an argument about club set up, for instance it was on Kenny's recommendation that we sign Carroll, Downing and Adam, it's Charlie Adam btw ;)
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #215: Jul 20, 2018 02:25:40 pm
      You could be starting some sort of mad conspiracy theory where none exists.
      I'd guess that the silence of both parties falls within a contractual NDA (non disclosure agreement) it's probably as simple as that?
      « Last Edit: Jul 20, 2018 02:32:12 pm by neilh2105 »
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #216: Jul 22, 2018 11:57:14 am
      James Pearce says that Buvac won't be returning, and Pep is the assistant coach now.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pep-lijnders-steps-up-Jürgen-14937907.amp

Quick Reply