Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Pre-Match: Chelsea v Liverpool (Premier League) Sun 6th May 2018 4:30pm BST

Read 9195 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,910 posts | 4976 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Pre-Match: Chelsea v Liverpool (Premier League) Sun 6th May 2018 4:30pm BST
      Reply #23: May 04, 2018 11:54:49 am
      F**k the draw, all out attack for me, i want us to hammer these kunts into the Europa league Thursday night strength sapping trips to outer f***in Mongolia,
      And ....
      Book our place at the CL top table next season, just incase we slip up against Ladyboy and his Lesbian n*b Jockeys,

We have plenty time to rest players after BHA @ home,
      Some reckon Chavs will kick lumps out of us but that's not Conte's style, if the Moany one was there then yer that's right up that kunts street,
      I want us to solidify 3rd place and put Chavs & Spuds firmly behind us......

Karius
      Trent Lovren Van Dijk Robertson
            Hendo  Milner  Wijnaldom
              Salah  Firmino Mane

Lets F**k them up properly, all out in your face rock N roll football,...

....WE ARE LIVERPOOL !!

0-3 MIGHTY REDMEN

YNWA
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #24: May 04, 2018 12:05:24 pm
      Draw will obviously do. All but guarantees fourth.

We looked fu**ed come full time yesterday. Expecting a change or two.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #25: May 04, 2018 12:31:50 pm
      My only concern is that the players looked so tired at the end of the match on Wednesday, so I'm a bit nervous about them picking up any injuries but the temptation of beating the chavs and securing top4 is surely to great and I think us at our best can beat Chelsea because they have to come at us which will leave space s to exploit.

OR we could use it as a useful exercise to see if our defence is good enough to shut out the opposition, that could be valuable information for the Madrid game.

One thing is clear I really don't want to have to go into the final game of the season needing a win, although I think we can quite easily beat Brighton as they should have feck all to play for at that point whilst we would be highly motivated.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,385 posts | 3394 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #26: May 04, 2018 12:33:55 pm
      My only concern is that the players looked so tired at the end of the match on Wednesday, so I'm a bit nervous about them picking up any injuries but the temptation of beating the chavs and securing top4 is surely to great and I think us at our best can beat Chelsea because they have to come at us which will leave space s to exploit.

OR we could use it as a useful exercise to see if our defence is good enough to shut out the opposition, that could be valuable information for the Madrid game.

One thing is clear I really don't want to have to go into the final game of the season needing a win, although I think we can quite easily beat Brighton as they should have feck all to play for at that point whilst we would be highly motivated.

The thought of us setting out with a gameplan mainly based on defending is enough for an extremely violent dose of the shits
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #27: May 04, 2018 12:49:59 pm
      The thought of us setting out with a gameplan mainly based on defending is enough for an extremely violent dose of the shits

;D, I know what you mean but it could be a useful exercise to see if we can do it, I'm thinking something similar to how we shut out Citeh in the second half at Anfield and much of the game at the Etihad, barring the F**k up in the opening minute.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #28: May 04, 2018 01:58:35 pm
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #29: May 04, 2018 03:01:30 pm
      Only one thing to say about this game...Lets kill these cu*ts!!
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,196 posts | 913 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #30: May 04, 2018 03:06:42 pm
      Would love a win but think we have looked very tired lately and can't see us winning but a draw would do
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #31: May 04, 2018 03:11:36 pm
      I don't know, for some reason I think we'll play better than the last two league games, I see us getting the three points on Sunday.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #32: May 04, 2018 03:25:30 pm
      I don't know, for some reason I think we'll play better than the last two league games, I see us getting the three points on Sunday.

Agree with this. Heads should be clear.

nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #33: May 04, 2018 03:34:48 pm
      I see us getting the three points on Sunday.

Have the same feeling too.

Don't know why but the last couple of days that goal by Glen Johnson 7 years ago has got stuck in my mind and i remember King Kenny saying ''i don't know what he was doing up there, but he did good job''.

trebor12
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 69 
      Reply #34: May 04, 2018 06:08:34 pm
      Same 11 as the Roma game if everyone is fit. We need to get this done and not go into the last game to qualify for next seaons CL. It's going to be a difficult game as the Chavs also want that 4th spot but we can beat this lot I'm sure. We can't play as bad as we did in Rome as I'm sure that performance was down to a little bit of complacency because we were 5-2 up so we need that heavy metal football that we've seen all season.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #35: May 04, 2018 06:41:15 pm
      Lets do those plassy Chavs and put them out of their misery .

Come On You Reds.
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,480 posts | 231 
      Reply #36: May 04, 2018 07:11:25 pm
      Same 11 as the Roma game if everyone is fit. We need to get this done and not go into the last game to qualify for next seaons CL. It's going to be a difficult game as the Chavs also want that 4th spot but we can beat this lot I'm sure. We can't play as bad as we did in Rome as I'm sure that performance was down to a little bit of complacency because we were 5-2 up so we need that heavy metal football that we've seen all season.

Only change I would make is Clyne for TAA. He needs match practice.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #37: May 05, 2018 12:54:31 am
      Concerned with Giroud against TAA/ Gomez and Lovren on our right hand side. This has been a major weakness for us with crosses coming in into the far post.

I would imagine if I have noticed then just like the Roma coach so have the other coaches.

kamkorder
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #38: May 05, 2018 11:20:10 am
      I’m tired of hearing the anti Stevie G chant by Chelsea supporters so I came up with my own about John Terry (same tune as Stevie’s & Que sera sera)

John Terry, Terry
      He f@cked up his penalty
      And lost you the Champions League
      John Terry, Terry

END

Need your help guys to pass this on for tomorrow. It’s high time we gave it back to them.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #39: May 05, 2018 12:17:42 pm
      It would be nice for my and our confidence if we could win here. Our form hasn't been that great recently in all honesty.

There's a nagging doubt that fatigue is setting in amongst our top players that needs to be put to bed.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,177 posts | 1385 
      Reply #40: May 05, 2018 01:17:20 pm
      Brighton are now safe from relegation after beating Mancheater..if by some strange quirk of fate the Chavs beat us, no doubt they'll be aided by the Ref, it might be slightly easier to beat Brighton now that they are safe.

Still we go to London to attack, get a point at least, to secure our C/L place next season. I hope Klopp doesn't play 3 central defenders and play deep and hit them on the counter. We don't play well on the back foot. We have to play our natural attacking game. That has obviously served us well, no point in changing now..is there.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #41: May 05, 2018 04:58:40 pm
      With Brighton beating Utd, and now WBA beating spuds,what more incentive could we ask for. Surely gotta win this now, it’s written in the stars 😁
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #42: May 05, 2018 05:05:19 pm
      Wow W.Brom what a result for us now just beat Chelsea tomorrow and the season is set up to be memorable.
      Just as a side note Rafa's last two games Spurs and Chelsea.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #43: May 05, 2018 05:09:30 pm
      With Brighton beating Utd, and now WBA beating spuds,what more incentive could we ask for. Surely gotta win this now, it’s written in the stars 😁

I'm actually starting to think we might just sneak 2nd place, if we can beat the chavs tomorrow. West Ham away will not be easy for Manure and their final game is Watford at home which is winnable but I just have a funny feeling about it as they might have their minds on the FA Cup final.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44: May 05, 2018 05:10:43 pm
      Wow W.Brom what a result for us now just beat Chelsea tomorrow and the season is set up to be memorable.
      Just as a side note Rafa's last two games Spurs and Chelsea.

I know its a win win because West Brom are fu**ed anyway unless Swansea get absolutely hammered in their final game and West Brom win big, which just won't happen, I don't think.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #45: May 05, 2018 06:07:41 pm
      I know its a win win because West Brom are fu**ed anyway unless Swansea get absolutely hammered in their final game and West Brom win big, which just won't happen, I don't think.

your forgetting Southampton play Swansea on Weds.

Quick Reply