Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

A Reminder from Trent Alexander-Arnold: You Can Choose to Make a Difference - Wh

Read 1172 times
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      A Reminder from Trent Alexander-Arnold: You Can Choose to Make a Difference - Wh
      May 14, 2018 02:35:12 pm
      I hope it's OK to make a separate topic out of this. Maybe I have PMS, but I was sobbing in my corn flakes this morning looking at this. Trent showed us all the power a person has to make a difference for someone else. No matter what our struggles are (and we all have them), there is always an opportunity to do something to help someone else, and this is what our better nature tells us to do. As the young boy's father put it, "There aren’t many times when Louis feels lucky (I.e. when kids are running around playing football,eating for themselves, having a conversation, dressing themselves...) but I bet he feels lucky today."

Please give the article a read - and you may want a tissue while you do.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/amazing-gesture-liverpools-trent-alexander-14654703

Nobody would have had any reason to criticize a 19-year old player for just bouncing around the pitch to celebrate the season, but Trent was thinking about somebody else and acted. Inspiring.

Now I'm feeling even happier about yesterday.
      « Last Edit: May 14, 2018 02:45:37 pm by Robby The Z »
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Re: A Reminder from Trent Alexander-Arnold: You Can Choose to Make a Difference - Wh
      Reply #1: May 14, 2018 03:47:59 pm
      Good to see he's got his head screwed on right,still lives at home with his family as well.Well played lad.

Quick Reply