Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager - 2018/19 Edition

Read 192520 times
      German_Panzer
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 488 posts | 60 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager - 2018/19 Edition
      Reply #276: Nov 29, 2018 03:16:48 pm
      Yep unbeaten in league in December. F**k me.

More luck than skill. If Mahrez makes the penalty in the City game, if Sturridge doesn't make his "once in a lifetime" shot against Chelsea, we're down behind City, Tottenham and Chelsea, and that's not counting some games against weaker sides where we had clearly luck they didn't score while we didn't have many good chances.

This team is just not better, probably worse, than our side last season and it becomes more and more obvious. I tell you Buvac could be more important than we thought.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,984 posts | 3061 
      Reply #277: Nov 29, 2018 03:29:08 pm
      More luck than skill. If Mahrez makes the penalty in the City game, if Sturridge doesn't make his "once in a lifetime" shot against Chelsea, we're down behind City, Tottenham and Chelsea, and that's not counting some games against weaker sides where we had clearly luck they didn't score while we didn't have many good chances.

This team is just not better, probably worse, than our side last season and it becomes more and more obvious. I tell you Buvac could be more important than we thought.

Utterly ridiculous post. None of those things DID happen and we’ve had our best ever start.

You don’t have a clue what Buvac did/didn’t do. None. Zero. Zilch.

higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,277 posts | 799 
      Reply #278: Nov 29, 2018 03:50:46 pm

And if my granny had balls she'd be my granda.

What a sh*te post.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,984 posts | 3061 
      Reply #279: Nov 29, 2018 04:09:08 pm

What a sh*te post.

My granny had baws - was she your granda? Are we related mate?

Oh spot on by the way......
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,199 posts | 1642 
      Reply #280: Nov 29, 2018 05:40:44 pm

Most moronic post I’ve seen in a long time. ‘If if if’ none of that did happen and secondly if you are playing that game you would have to balance it out by removing all the ‘ifs’ from every other team.

You my friend are an imbecile, good luck in life 👍
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #281: Nov 29, 2018 06:10:59 pm
      Thank F**k the the crushing stupidity is being balanced out by good posting.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,462 posts | 3429 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #282: Nov 29, 2018 06:20:05 pm

What a sh*te post.

Is these days of transgender, non binary, pansexual or whatever the F**k people they call themselves these days i am sure there a few aunties with bollocks out there(and the odd uncle without the old john thomas)
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,984 posts | 3061 
      Reply #283: Nov 29, 2018 06:40:09 pm
      Is these days of transgender, non binary, pansexual or whatever the f**k people they call themselves these days i am sure there a few aunties with bollocks out there(and the odd uncle without the old john thomas)

Hang on FK10 - in your desire to be PC have you just been racist about the Welsh? 🤔😲
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,462 posts | 3429 
      Reply #284: Nov 29, 2018 06:53:02 pm
      Hang on FK10 - in your desire to be PC have you just been racist about the Welsh? 🤔😲

What is the scottish equivalent of john thomas ? Alex ferguson ? Jimmy krankie ? Bonny prince charlie ?
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,984 posts | 3061 
      Reply #285: Nov 29, 2018 06:57:13 pm
      What is the scottish equivalent of john thomas ? Alex ferguson ? Jimmy krankie ? Bonny prince charlie ?

Fergie IS one

Jimmy Krankie DOESN’T have one

Bonnie Prince Charlie LIKED one

Let’s go with “Boaby”.......

*not to be confused with Bobby Firmino as shouting out “yes Boaby” in a Glaswegian accent after a goal has caused confusion.........
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,462 posts | 3429 
      Reply #286: Nov 29, 2018 07:29:22 pm
      Fergie IS one

Jimmy Krankie DOESN’T have one

Bonnie Prince Charlie LIKED one

Let’s go with “Boaby”.......

*not to be confused with Bobby Firmino as shouting out “yes Boaby” in a Glaswegian accent after a goal has caused confusion.........

An education as always
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,984 posts | 3061 
      Reply #287: Nov 29, 2018 07:35:45 pm

ONE tries mate ;)
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,177 posts | 526 
      Reply #288: Nov 29, 2018 07:35:52 pm

If if if,.............

If you stop posting crap, the world would be a happier place.
      You don't win nothing on if's,  because if you did I would be rich.  >:(
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #289: Nov 29, 2018 07:47:51 pm
      Boss do great job we be in top 4 and champion league since he be here,but let be honest that midfield we out last nite one worse see in Liverpool team if we what win things time likes Henderson Adam lalla type players need move on l like see keita give run games same with fabhino and we still need other forward and playmaker in midfield and give Curtis Jones s chance next season even come on as sub
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #290: Nov 29, 2018 07:52:34 pm
      When see some players we use have in midfield down years see players in that area last nite very depression time give keita run games same with fabhino in midfield Christmas games come up
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,662 posts | 6960 
      Reply #291: Nov 29, 2018 09:13:14 pm
      More derision - what I really meant was “we’re unbeaten in the league and we’re in December.....that is really sh*te yeh......🙄”

We've got some crossed wires there.  I was referring to the poster that you responded to... :)
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,984 posts | 3061 
      Reply #292: Nov 29, 2018 09:19:08 pm
      We've got some crossed wires there.  I was referring to the poster that you responded to... :)

Yeh got that - was meant as a build on his sarcasm and derision for some of the hyperbole flying about.....
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,662 posts | 6960 
      Reply #293: Nov 29, 2018 09:24:51 pm
      When see some players we use have in midfield down years see players in that area last nite very depression

Your Bolo Zenden's, Don Hutchison's, Salif Diao's, Jonjo Shelvey's, Bruno Cheyrou's, Jay Spearing's, David Thompson's, Nick Barmby's, El Hadji Diouf's, Stewart Downing's, Mike Marsh's and all the others with more than 50 games for us.

Think that was possibly more depressing in the last 25 years or so.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #294: Nov 29, 2018 09:45:38 pm
      You’re right bring back Hodgson.
      Just because we believe that he is a better manager than Hodgson that does not mean that he is without fault
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #295: Nov 29, 2018 09:52:07 pm
      Your Bolo Zenden's, Don Hutchison's, Salif Diao's, Jonjo Shelvey's, Bruno Cheyrou's, Jay Spearing's, David Thompson's, Nick Barmby's, El Hadji Diouf's, Stewart Downing's, Mike Marsh's and all the others with more than 50 games for us.

F***ing hell, there's some bad players on that list.

Salif Diao
      F***ing hell.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #296: Nov 29, 2018 09:57:22 pm
      Yep unbeaten in league in December. F**k me.

We could go unbeaten the whole season and still end up outside the top four, top six even
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,462 posts | 3429 
      Reply #297: Nov 29, 2018 09:58:44 pm
      We could go unbeaten the whole season and still end up outside the top four, top six even

Top ten, top 20, top 40 eh pop pickers
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,466 posts | 4591 
      Reply #298: Nov 29, 2018 10:03:49 pm

No Poulsen?..

Quick Reply