Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager - 2018/19 Edition

Read 186683 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager - 2018/19 Edition
      Reply #437: Dec 10, 2018 01:49:48 pm

That’s no attempt at dancing bro..Boss is high as a kite 😂
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #438: Dec 10, 2018 02:25:31 pm
      Rafa did Carlo in Istanbul but Carlo struck back in 2007 in Athens. Rafa left Crouch and Bellamy on the bench in Athens and played Zenden and Pennant. Bad mistake.

Anyway Carlo is a great manager in his own right but for this match Klopp shouldn't try to outwit Carlo. Blast him off the park with pace, intensity and urgency. We need Shaq in there to add urgency and may be take a bit of the heat off Mo.They will go after Mo so we need Mane & Shaq to get at them to occupy and distract, cause panic. Mo will do his stuff if they don't cripple him first.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #439: Dec 10, 2018 03:27:24 pm
      That’s no attempt at dancing bro..Boss is high as a kite 😂

:o  ;D
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #440: Dec 10, 2018 06:25:01 pm

Just hope the Boss can enjoy his down time. Doesn't look like the kind of bloke who has trouble having a good time. Deserves his rest from the job.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #441: Dec 10, 2018 07:32:09 pm
      Klopp..rewind selecta.. Brap brap...
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #442: Dec 11, 2018 11:24:09 pm
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #443: Dec 12, 2018 03:06:49 am
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #444: Dec 12, 2018 04:24:18 am
      I love him so F***ing much.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #445: Dec 12, 2018 05:59:41 am
      I know it’s been said quite a few times now that the new system with Salah through the middle and Bobby behind isn’t getting the best out of the players. We’ve all thought it I expect, but we are having an amazing season nonetheless. We are starting to switch between that and the 4-3-3 quite well now and over recent games we’ve been creating more, scoring more and have Mo and Bobby looking back to what we so often saw last season.

If we can get some silverware this season and replicate our first half of the season in the 2nd half then the signs are promising. At the moment I’d say we are probably at the level of City last season, and if I’m honest I don’t think they have improved from last season, I certainly don’t think they are any better than us, not for a second. It’s frightening to think where we could be in a years time. Klopp is building one hell of a team that is getting stronger and stronger and we are in a position now that signing players will genuinely mean we have multiple, quality players for each position, players that will normally be first choice at most teams. I can’t remember when we last had a squad and foundations so strong. For crying out loud we are able to bench 58mill Naby Keita who’s probably our most naturally gifted midfielder, in a must win game against a top team...when we’ve already got our rock solid CB out with a fractured leg. Go back before Klopp or Klopps first year in charge and there is no way we would have been able to do that.

It seems that the team went to another level with this game and it couldn’t have happened at a better time of year.
      « Last Edit: Dec 12, 2018 06:06:22 am by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #446: Dec 12, 2018 06:09:34 am
      I love him more!

What a man.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #447: Dec 12, 2018 07:18:20 am
      I know it’s been said quite a few times now that the new system with Salah through the middle and Bobby behind isn’t getting the best out of the players. We’ve all thought it I expect, but we are having an amazing season nonetheless. We are starting to switch between that and the 4-3-3 quite well now and over recent games we’ve been creating more, scoring more and have Mo and Bobby looking back to what we so often saw last season.

If we can get some silverware this season and replicate our first half of the season in the 2nd half then the signs are promising. At the moment I’d say we are probably at the level of City last season, and if I’m honest I don’t think they have improved from last season, I certainly don’t think they are any better than us, not for a second. It’s frightening to think where we could be in a years time. Klopp is building one hell of a team that is getting stronger and stronger and we are in a position now that signing players will genuinely mean we have multiple, quality players for each position, players that will normally be first choice at most teams. I can’t remember when we last had a squad and foundations so strong. For crying out loud we are able to bench 58mill Naby Keita who’s probably our most naturally gifted midfielder, in a must win game against a top team...when we’ve already got our rock solid CB out with a fractured leg. Go back before Klopp or Klopps first year in charge and there is no way we would have been able to do that.

It seems that the team went to another level with this game and it couldn’t have happened at a better time of year.

I can’t quite bring myself to say we’re better than City, yet.

They won the league in a canter last season, added quality that’ll probably show over the course of the season, been without one of the very elite midfielders in the game for much of the season and still putting goals and points on the board at a supreme level.

I can’t begrudge them the title of best team in the country.

But I think we’re right behind them and with more room to grow. In my opinion we have another 25%+ in us for improvement. And that’s F***ing scary.

Gonna be a ding dong battle for the league and it’ll be a hell of a ride. I’m just enjoying being at this level for probably the first time in my life. We’ve had flashes in the pan but this is constant, significant growth year-on-year. Unprecedented in my 26 years of life.

Bring on the rest of the season.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #448: Dec 12, 2018 09:15:06 am

I agree with this and said the same thing a few months ago on one of the threads.

Our one touch fast breaking attacking play was there for all to see last night, despite the fact we only scored one we created bundles and for me it was down to what you said with Mo playing wider and Bobby pushing further up top. Give Mo the space and he will create.
      UnitedCharity
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #449: Dec 12, 2018 03:33:39 pm
      Jürgen Klopp is auctioning off a signed LFC shirt for charity, the entire proceeds will go straight to a project supporting children in war regions. For more details, see https://www.unitedcharity.de/en/Auctions/Klopps-Liverpool-Shirt.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #450: Dec 12, 2018 07:30:36 pm
      You would never know that just 2 weeks ago, people were questioning Klopp.

Since then we've won 4 straight games, got safely out of the European group, and went top of the league.

Could be worse.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #451: Dec 12, 2018 07:52:34 pm
      Tough time for any man anger to deal with an injury crisis, but when you lose players in damn good form, at a crucial point of the season, against the teams we have coming up, it’s not an easy task.

Can see a mix of Gini, Milly and Fab all filling in at the back.

Gomez, Matip and Trent. Not good, whilst Lovren picks up injuries on a regular basis.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #452: Dec 12, 2018 09:24:27 pm
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #453: Dec 13, 2018 10:50:38 pm
      Preparation is key. Coming into the game in the right frame of mind and with the right attitude is vital. Often we hear ex players like Phil Thompson say the same, albeit a little understated. But he knows how important having the right attitude is.

Momentum counts for a lot but having such a manager as Mr.Klopp gives us a massive force, and that force empowers the squad. Having great mental strength is a powerful force. Everton for example, I think have over the years battled and fought but haven't always had the strength of mind to really compete with us.

We shouldn't under estimate the mental strength Mr.Klopp brings to this club. 60-70% of what he does is in empowering the players, inspiring the players and the fans. Ultimately he will be judged by what he wins, trophies. None of us know whether he will deliver. It's harder now than it's ever been but we have the right man at the helm and at this point, we can't ask for any more.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #454: Dec 15, 2018 03:40:51 pm
      Cracking manager.
      harrydunn08

• 5,915 posts | 957 
      Reply #455: Dec 16, 2018 05:52:07 pm
      Time to wake the f**k up Jürgen and start fielding your best team each game.

Lovren, Hendo and Gini do not feature in this.

Dilly ding, dilly dong.  WAKE UP Jürgen!!!!

https://goo.gl/images/tHVbUU

How are we supposed to be happy with ONLY a 1 point lead at the top of the league ???  If Jürgen had gotten his sh*t right this season,  we'd be 7 points clear.  Only Jürgen's naivety is putting our title victory in doubt.  WAKE THE F**k UP!!! 

***** That last "WAKE THE F**k UP" was directed to the handful of ass-clowns who keep berating our players and manager at every F***ing opportunity.  Get on board and support this club, or F**k off.  *****
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #456: Dec 16, 2018 06:14:49 pm
      Wow not since Shankly have I waited to hear words from the manager I just love the man
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #457: Dec 16, 2018 06:16:42 pm
      Shaq is a monster
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #458: Dec 16, 2018 06:22:31 pm
      Dilly ding, dilly dong.  WAKE UP Jürgen!!!!

https://goo.gl/images/tHVbUU

How are we supposed to be happy with ONLY a 1 point lead at the top of the league ???  If Jürgen had gotten his sh*t right this season,  we'd be 7 points clear.  Only Jürgen's naivety is putting our title victory in doubt.  WAKE THE F**k UP!!! 

***** That last "WAKE THE F**k UP" was directed to the handful of ass-clowns who keep berating our players and manager at every f**king opportunity.  Get on board and support this club, or f**k off.  *****

they are just draining the life out of the enjoyment of our club but they will never succeed today was a day for the true supporter those who do not pick on players on match day or when they put the Red shirt on a day for getting behind Clyne who was superb after so long out or Fab and Naby who were just superb playing together or Gini who again played out of his skin today.
      We have 24 players in our squad we should not be doing anything but get behind them
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #459: Dec 16, 2018 06:25:16 pm
      "Supersub Strikes Again"

Three times in 2 weeks. 2 goals in 10 minutes today.

When Jürgen makes a sub to win us a game, it's usually the right call.

Quick Reply