Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre-Match: Liverpool V Cardiff City (27/10/18 - 15:00)

Read 6576 times
      joemack
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 377 posts | 13 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool V Cardiff City (27/10/18 - 15:00)
      Reply #46: Oct 27, 2018 01:21:51 am
      Also I'm looking for some help here with streaming the matches, anyone got any decent tips, sites etc?

Cheers

Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #47: Oct 27, 2018 07:58:03 am
      Am hoping to see Gomez stay at centre back again for this one. Even though he has done ok it kinda feels like Lovren is being shoe-horned into the side recently. VVD and Gomez are comfortably our best partnership at the back. We will have most of the possession so it makes better sense that that Trent plays as well. I’d like to see Shaqiri keep his place but don’t be surprised if Lallana gets another start, klopp loves him and he looks fit. Milner will come in for Fabinho I think. I’ve got no problem with that, he has been excellent this season. Fabinho is making strides but everyone is getting a little bit carried away following a good performance against a poor opponent in mid week (although it bodes well for the future). I expect he will start the away game in Belgrade.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,132 posts | 256 
      Reply #48: Oct 27, 2018 10:08:35 am

Cos Millie was rested against Belgrade and it has to be said he's been arguably our best player this season prior to his hammy injury, Shaq for all his goodness is still behind Millie in the pecking order and effectively a squad player,

Isn't it great tho that we can argue like f**k over who favours who,rather than having to accept a player because he's all we have, how things have changed eh ?

Nothing wrong with Shaq playing, in all honesty I'd be perfectly happy if he does, I just think Millie takes presedence and apart from that he doesn't deserved to be dropped just because another player shone in a different set up.

YNWA

Agree Milner is great so far mate but Shaq is definitely only effective player now we have to help our front three back to their form. 

Also if it's me I would consider Milner to slot in at LB as it's sure Robbo will need some rest and I preferred Milner at LB than Moreno.

I go for 3-0 win, COYR :scarf:
      Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #49: Oct 27, 2018 10:45:36 am
      Obviously the first goal is absolutely key today, get one early and you fancy us to roll them over but Warnocks sides are stubborn as fook and the linger they go without conceding the more they will grow in confidence. Don't are if we tw*t them or not so long as we win. City playing Spuds so someone will be dropping points (hopefully both of them if it's a draw) so it's important we capitalise with 3 points today.

I've given Mane the Captains armband for my fantasy team and fact he will be the key player today.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #50: Oct 27, 2018 11:37:44 am
      I wanted Warnock humbled I cant stand him. this will either be a scrappy 1-0 or a complete demolition with 5 or 6 going in.

Shaq brought a different threat against Red Star so I don't think Jürgen will change too much with a side that gave its best performance so far.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #51: Oct 27, 2018 11:37:47 am
      The team did do well against Red Star but I don't see any problem with bringing Milner back in for Gini or Fabinho to keep things competitive.

Shaqiri going off after the hour suggests that he is probably going to start.

Let's get the three points in a hopefully more convincing way than v Huddersfield, and then sit back and enjoy City, Spurs or both dropping points on Monday night.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #52: Oct 27, 2018 12:38:47 pm
      Also I'm looking for some help here with streaming the matches, anyone got any decent tips, sites etc?

Cheers

Have you tried using Acestream?

My lad put it on the PC for me, and it usually works a treat, plus it lets you record the matches.

SopCast I think is another one.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #53: Oct 27, 2018 01:11:33 pm

Cheers
      The say that if you want a better steam you should...

a) clear your Browser History, *takes up memory needed to buff streams*

b) Turn off your hardware accelerate... Start up bar,Control panel, Display, Settings, Advance, Troubleshoot, then slide Hardware accelerator to none. Hit apply, ok then you can exit... They say it again * takes up memory needed to buff streams*
      Seems to work for me, mind you are good broadband connection helps too  ;D

c) Most Important for anyone streaming... Turn off and unplug broadband from the mains and leave for about 1 minute plug back in allow to reboot.... ALL DIGITAL SYSTEMS need to have this done to them every now and then... Remember try and do this allowing enough time for your PC/Laptop to reconnect and for you to fine a stream that works for you. Depending on your ISP some streaming sights will work better than others and some will just not work at all..
      Also remember that some streams you have to move the cursor on screen every ten mins or so, else it returns to your saver screen on the devices 
      « Last Edit: Oct 27, 2018 01:26:10 pm by The Real Donavan Ried »
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #54: Oct 27, 2018 01:31:03 pm
      This game on sky or BT?
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #55: Oct 27, 2018 01:50:18 pm
      Going to be tougher than a lot of people reckon on here

Shhh. Don't tip everyone off? I need to gain some ground in the prediccy contest.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #56: Oct 27, 2018 01:51:50 pm

Neither

Quick Reply